It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 07:38

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Lewis
PostPosted: 20 May 2008, 03:22  
car driver

LewisHamiltonFan wrote:
Lewis is one of the best formula 1 drivers I`ve ever seen. I think that he would be able to beat Schumacher! !yahoo: :shhh:

i totally disagree!!!MS is one of the best formula 1 drivers I`ve ever seen
i think that he would not be able to beat Schumacher!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 20 May 2008, 03:26  
car driver

hehe tht was funny

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 21 May 2008, 17:16  
kart driver

counter1405 wrote:
LewisHamiltonFan wrote:
Lewis is one of the best formula 1 drivers I`ve ever seen. I think that he would be able to beat Schumacher! !yahoo: :shhh:

i totally disagree!!!MS is one of the best formula 1 drivers I`ve ever seen
i think that he would not be able to beat Schumacher!

I don't think he'd be beating Michael at the moment if he were still driving for Ferrari , as I think he should be - retired two years too soon but anyway.

He is a seriously good driver though , and last year demonstrated that too but he has a lot to learn which was especially apparant at Shanghai - he didn't need to gamble that the rain would come down again and hence stay on his inters for far too long and rip them literally apart.If he has a long career , I don't see why he can't get somewhere near Schumacher's career totals though.He just needs to avoid doing a Jacques Villeneuve and getting too outspoken and losing interest.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 23 May 2008, 12:44  
F1 Routinier

Davesnothere wrote:
sanredrose wrote:
I think its just the reaction of some Alonso fans who hate Hamilton ... Even for Felipe his father always hangs around in the Ferrari paddock ... Why din Felipe draw any attention on this regard ??

Because everyone compares a rookie, who was given everything without so much as a thank you, to a two time(Fernando)/three time(Senna)/ and a seven time world champion. And what did he do? He almost won a championship. He did no useful testing of the car, PDR and alonso did all the work. He was given all of Alonso telemetry and setup data, without so much a thank you.

And I remember seeing pictures of the Brits at Silverstone making harsh remark about Schumachers german heritage. But no one speaks of that around the issue of Hamilton remarks by the Spanish. Another case of F1s'

Couldnt say it better myself.

I also have an image of some british fans with a poster telling lewis to press the right button this time, during a test.

So its not just the spanish or whatever who dislike him, us brits dislike him too. Obviously, you get alot of people who jump the bandwagon because his face is all over the paper because hes winning a few races, unlike jenson. So typical brits- be 'patriotic' and support the driver whos british and wins. Which isnt like button, who cant win because he aint got the goods.

Oh, i also agree that, its ok for us to call Fernie, Michael and other drivers, but contradictory results come out if its one of our own countrys sportsmen.

All i can say is i hope lewis crashes out of every race this year. Ofcourse, i dont wish him to have injury, as i dont want him dead asmuch as i dislike him. But it would be fantastically humilliating for him, which is about asmuch as he deserves upto yet.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 23 May 2008, 16:38  
kart driver

Hamilton is great beacause his car is great but is very agressive, is good
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2008, 22:38  
F1 Driver

thamerkh wrote:
they're just jealous .. they prpably firaries lol

The jealous argument doesn't really fit. I'm jealous of all of them, never mind just Lewis. Maybe they are annoyed by his success, but some people are always going to be annoyed if Hamilton succeeds, whereas others will be annoyed if Raikkonen or Alonso succeed. Jealousy does not come into it.

Post subject: Re: Lewis Hamilton [IMG]
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2008, 09:40  
car driver

Hamilton will be the 2008 champion

Post subject: Re: Lewis Hamilton [IMG]
PostPosted: 11 Aug 2008, 18:16  
F1 Driver

funny....it is so because his father makes face expression like he is the boss of team or he is losing the wdc not his son

Offline Profile