Is Hamilton in a form slump?

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
aussiepete
kart driver
kart driver

Is Hamilton in a form slump?

Post by aussiepete » 04 Apr 2008, 19:22

has he lost his edge already, so early in the season?
Is his team to blame?

MP4/4#12
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Is Hamilton in a form slump?

Post by MP4/4#12 » 04 Apr 2008, 19:33

Are you for real ? I think a crash driving on the limits or beyond it`s a natural thing, just lost control for a moment. Tomorow when he gets in the car he will be pushing that wheels at the same way or even harder, as a F1 driver normaly does. Ok, if you`ll say Hamilton is feeling some pressure from Heikki i agree, but to think he`lost his form with ONE crash, i don`t know what to say to you..........

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Fergie1 » 04 Apr 2008, 19:37

MP4/4#12 wrote:Are you for real ? I think a crash driving on the limits or beyond it`s a natural thing, just lost control for a moment. Tomorow when he gets in the car he will be pushing that wheels at the same way or even harder, as a F1 driver normaly does. Ok, if you`ll say Hamilton is feeling some pressure from Heikki i agree, but to think he`lost his form with ONE crash, i don`t know what to say to you..........
:thumbsup:
He won in Aus, 1 crash does not equal a form slump. He would of been on the podium had his pit stop not cocked up in Malaysia.

aussiepete
kart driver
kart driver

Post by aussiepete » 04 Apr 2008, 20:25

Fergie1 wrote:
MP4/4#12 wrote:Are you for real ? I think a crash driving on the limits or beyond it`s a natural thing, just lost control for a moment. Tomorow when he gets in the car he will be pushing that wheels at the same way or even harder, as a F1 driver normaly does. Ok, if you`ll say Hamilton is feeling some pressure from Heikki i agree, but to think he`lost his form with ONE crash, i don`t know what to say to you..........
:thumbsup:
He won in Aus, 1 crash does not equal a form slump. He would of been on the podium had his pit stop not cocked up in Malaysia.

when you put it in that light - it looks different -but I've got a funny feeling its somtn deeper- I saw pics of him with this new sheila and you know how they can wreak havoc on a mans brain-prob a trojan horse sent from ferrari - i wouldnt be surprised-im a bettin man and i l be puttin all my money on raiks or massa (more twds massa)to win-comin this sunday- btw i dont think heiki is any "real" threat.

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Fergie1 » 04 Apr 2008, 20:29

aussiepete wrote:when you put it in that light - it looks different -but I've got a funny feeling its somtn deeper- I saw pics of him with this new sheila and you know how they can wreak havoc on a mans brain-prob a trojan horse sent from ferrari
I seriously don't know what to say...

EmersonsRed
car driver
car driver

Post by EmersonsRed » 04 Apr 2008, 20:35

Which driver hasn't a crash? Seriously? Even the best drivers in the world have had big shunts. He might be on a form slump but on the basis of one crash? No.

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 04 Apr 2008, 20:38

aussiepete wrote:has he lost his edge already, so early in the season?
Is his team to blame?
Comon', are you serious?? :huh:
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 04 Apr 2008, 20:56

he didn't take his hands off the steering wheel when he crashed at Nürburgring last year either :roll::
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1UvWPczMOtg

HamiltonF1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by HamiltonF1 » 04 Apr 2008, 22:34

This is a typical example of a topic by a ferrari fan who dislikes Hamilton. Nothing more to say....

aussiepete
kart driver
kart driver

Post by aussiepete » 04 Apr 2008, 23:22

HamiltonF1 wrote:This is a typical example of a topic by a ferrari fan who dislikes Hamilton. Nothing more to say....
actually im not a ferrari fan at all far from it (big hamilton fan btw)- i just see things that make me think , things arent right where they are supposed to be- and I just wanted to see if others were or are thinking along the same lines as me - i bet alot on these races and its always good to get the "inside edge" - if you know what i mean.

cheng.damien
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by cheng.damien » 05 Apr 2008, 03:34

If Heikki takes more points away from Bahrain more than Lewis, I hope to see more fun and games at McLaren going into the European rounds..

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Sanredrose » 05 Apr 2008, 10:01

aussiepete wrote:
HamiltonF1 wrote:This is a typical example of a topic by a ferrari fan who dislikes Hamilton. Nothing more to say....
actually im not a ferrari fan at all far from it (big hamilton fan btw)- i just see things that make me think , things arent right where they are supposed to be- and I just wanted to see if others were or are thinking along the same lines as me - i bet alot on these races and its always good to get the "inside edge" - if you know what i mean.
I am a Mclaren fan too. But i don't think Hamilton form has gone into a slump or something. The team is unable to get the race setup to perfection as ferrari or BMW did for Malaysia. Similarly in Bahrain also they are testing things and this man was pushing the car to the limit. The circuit didn't seem to have any gravel trap to slow down the car. It just sailed across and slammed into the walls. This is not something new for Mclaren. Remember Kimi from 2006 season opener at Bahrain, even he went coasting away, but his car was sort of dancing.

syncmaster
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by syncmaster » 05 Apr 2008, 10:08

it was a very small mistake that has result in a crash,he is a awsome driver i dont thing he is a slump
Desire has no limits

furide1585
car driver
car driver

Post by furide1585 » 05 Apr 2008, 10:10

IMHO, all the rookies would not star like Hamilton if the F1 car still used V10 engine. Especially with this year's lack of traction control, the relatively new F1 drivers will suffer more. But Hamilton has got big talent, no doubt about it.

phil1993

Post by phil1993 » 05 Apr 2008, 10:18

The current circuits do not suit McLaren. Remember Ferrari did pre-season testing in Bahrain. Malaysia was a dip, but he still went from 9th to 5th despite a 10 second delay in the pit stop