Who will much likely be driver's world champion in future?

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.

Who is likely to become a World Champion in future?

Vettel
21%
Rosberg
14%
Hamilton
25%
Kubica
31%
Kovalainen
8%
Piquet
No votes
Bourdais
1%

Total votes: 141

komrenboy
car driver
car driver

Re: Who will much likely be driver's world champion in future?

Post by komrenboy » 23 Jul 2008, 18:39

Hamilton is a strong candidate for the title, but he's enjoyed the privilege of being nurtured by the top team, so in that regard he is like 2000-2006-vintage Schumacher - always No 1 driver. It's not written in the contract, but Heikki's yielding to Hamilton is enough to prove it. Besides, a F1 pundit in Croatia, a former Ecclestone's employee with strong connections with the top F1 teams informed the public in Serbia that Hamilton's car for strictly set up for a wet race (which is the reason why he struggled in qualifying), but since the rain was a sure thing, Heikki's tactics and subsequent pole position meant nothing. Don't get me started on how there's no preference in Ron Dennis' team. Yuk!

laloo
car driver
car driver

Post by laloo » 31 Jul 2008, 05:42

hamilton,vettel,kubica are championship material imo.whether they win one or not is a different matter.

HandoZiZle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by HandoZiZle » 31 Jul 2008, 06:26

I think all of the younger guys are championship materials given the right team and car to drive. Adrian Sutil always gets overlooked but i think he has done a good job with a crappy car. But to me it's Rosberg, Vettel, Kubica, and Ralf Schumacher................JK

Haukinen
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Haukinen » 31 Jul 2008, 08:41

Rosberg, Vettel, Kubica and Hamilton.

"F1 won't change me" -Jenson Button, just weeks before dumping his girlfriend of five years and buying a Ferrari