ITV has announced a deal with Formula One Management (F~0~M) to acquire the UK online rights for Formula 1 on itv.com/f1 ahead of the new Formula 1 season, which kicks off this weekend (March 14-16) at the Australian Grand Prix.
The new content will include:
* Premium video footage, including a post-race highlights package containing all of the action from the track with interviews and features hosted by the ITV team
* Live online streaming of Friday practice – not currently available to UK audiences
* Simulcasts of the race and qualifying
* 30-day catch-up service of the F1 coverage on ITV
* Clips from the post-event press conferences with the drivers