hamilton vs alonso article, your've gotta read this!

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
prabha71
car driver
car driver

Re: hamilton vs alonso article, your've gotta read this!

Post by prabha71 » 18 Oct 2007, 06:45

Sounds like pure crock. If anything like that actually happened, you would have heard Alonso going on no end about it in the Spanish press. ''hmm''

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 19 Oct 2007, 08:12

I'm agree with this article.

For me,

When Dennis-Mercedes saw (After Australia, Malasia, Baharein and Spain) that they can fight for championship (remember last year, no one bid for them), then they forgot Alonso and focus only on his children.

There was not equality from them, and the team gave info to British and German press, against Alonso. So, Alonso was "the bad", and Hamilton was the "good and beatifull", so they can f*** Alonso and everybody thoughts that was Hamilton who develop the car and who win races.

I even remember, that after Monaco, when Alonso pits before both times to protect first place (that was in british press, as Hamilton was punished by the team), on Canada was the same, but was Hamilton who protect first place. Then British press close this bigmouth, and Hamilton was the best, and Alonso ofcourse was not punished by the team.

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 19 Oct 2007, 08:27

devereux wrote:i feel sorry for alonso, but i like hamilton too, i think hamilton just drives the car and doesnt ask for favourtism, the team just does it subconsciously or sumthin along those lines. when alonso leaves the team i would like hamilton to say how much alonso was mistreated at mclaren, just like senna said with andretti.

I think Sunday will be interesting race.

But Monday!!!!, when everyone say what they are keep quiet now. Will be really great.

Ahh, I remember that a famous drivers said this weeks, that Alonso have his team, and his country fun against him. Obviously, he don't be on spain this year, or he is prevaricate. Is really fantastic what happen here on spain. If two years ago there was 10Million people with Alonso, last year was 15M, today, alll country is with him. Here F1 is on "Tele5" channel. Now all channel are talking about sunday race, "you have to see it, go and support Alonso", don't care (other channels) about lost spectators, have to see the race!!!

f1seasonfreak
car driver
car driver

Post by f1seasonfreak » 22 Oct 2007, 10:17

i can really see alonso driving renault next season... well, in fairness to hamilton... he is really a new breed driver.. and a strategic one.. i mean he had a lot.. well lets just all see whats the next season will offer.. gud thing, kimi got them all...

devereux
kart driver
kart driver

Post by devereux » 22 Oct 2007, 22:04

f1seasonfreak wrote:well, in fairness to hamilton... he is really a new breed driver..
how is he a new breed driver?