It is currently 22 Jun 2017, 22:27

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2007, 03:08  
kart driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Sep 2007, 07:30
Posts: 72
anyone has opinions about the yellow flag displayed when Kimi was going to overtake Hamilton? no one is allowed overtaking under yellow falg, isn't? :huh:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2007, 07:16  
Donator

Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 15:42
Posts: 590
Location: Almeria, Spain
maltafan wrote:
well, if it was Fernando instead, he would have said that MCLaren wanted to sabotage his car and did that on purpose. Instead, he put part of the blame on him.


I thinks so!!!.

But I'm sure too, that Alonso didn't be on track with this tyres

(Hamilton loose with Alonso 2, 4 and 7 second on the 3 laps before enter pit)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2007, 09:57  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Posts: 654
Hamiltons performance had been slipping in his second stint... He should have taken action into his own hands and said he needed new tyres...

As for his driving into the pitt lane, well it was silly, but many times people go into the pitts on a silly line, specially when their tyres are acting up (though I don't think I've ever seen tyres that worn) Hamilton was just unlucky that there managed to be a gravel trap in this pitt lane... As for the marshals, they weren't sure whether they should or shouldn't push him back on but it wouldn't have mattered because he was beached and its difficult to get it out of those situations specially when you know cars are going to be jumping down the lane at any moment...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2007, 16:40  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
Ron Dennis said that they were fightin Alonso instead of Raikkonen... So then it's stupid not to go tothe dry tires, he was 18seconds in front of Alonso #Fear !!!!!

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2007, 18:45  
Donator

Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 15:42
Posts: 590
Location: Almeria, Spain
joostlamers wrote:
Ron Dennis said that they were fightin Alonso instead of Raikkonen... So then it's stupid not to go tothe dry tires, he was 18seconds in front of Alonso #Fear !!!!!


[OFFTOPIC]
I saw that on spanish press, but not sure if that's true. Really fantastic words!!!

They (=Dennis+Hamilton+Mclaren+¿FIA?) were figthing with Alonso (=Alonso) instead if Raikonnen (=Raikonnen+Ferrari).

Really clear that Alonso has not team. He is alone figthing with all.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2007, 20:28  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006, 14:05
Posts: 2360
Location: Malta
dacer wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
Ron Dennis said that they were fightin Alonso instead of Raikkonen... So then it's stupid not to go tothe dry tires, he was 18seconds in front of Alonso #Fear !!!!!


[OFFTOPIC]
I saw that on spanish press, but not sure if that's true. Really fantastic words!!!

They (=Dennis+Hamilton+Mclaren+¿FIA?) were figthing with Alonso (=Alonso) instead if Raikonnen (=Raikonnen+Ferrari).

Really clear that Alonso has not team. He is alone figthing with all.


1. I do not think that FIA is favouring Hamilton
2. Yes, If I was Ron, I would be very bitter about a traitor who I have in my garages, therefore I would not want him to win.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 09 Oct 2007, 20:55  
Donator

Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 15:42
Posts: 590
Location: Almeria, Spain
well if FIA allow truck to set Hamilton car on track. If FIA allow punish Alonso with 5 places on grid, by 'no-rule' broken. Thats no very impartial.

Alonso = traitor. Ummm, well, some said that Alonso told to FIA all about Ferrari docs, and them him would not be punished. And then, why Hamilton was not punished?, Maybe Alonso request that Hamilton would not be punished too?. Anyone can believe that?

And remember that Alonso said that he didn't say anything to FIA. Who say the truth?. Well Dennis lies more that talk, so I will never believe him.

Anyone can talk, but not Alonso. Alonso always lies and all other said about him are truth. It's evident that mclaren guilty Alonso all they do. Was mclaren whom copy Ferrari docs, not Alonso. But mclaren prefer to talk about Alonso, before talk about what they do.

I say again. Alonso is alone, figthing will all. Really patetic "team".
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2007, 11:56  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
They allowed Hamilton "crane-incident", because he was in a dangerous position, there were 5 other cars standing there, but Hami kept his engine running, that's why the FIA is right not to investigate that

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2007, 14:41  
Donator

Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 15:42
Posts: 590
Location: Almeria, Spain
joostlamers wrote:
They allowed Hamilton "crane-incident", because he was in a dangerous position, there were 5 other cars standing there, but Hami kept his engine running, that's why the FIA is right not to investigate that


Fantastic. It's great to know that it's first time on all history of car races that a car is on a dangerous position.

Really, Do you believe what you are saying?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2007, 15:51  
F1 Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Posts: 11852
Location: Tilburg
Country: Netherlands (nl)
dacer wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
They allowed Hamilton "crane-incident", because he was in a dangerous position, there were 5 other cars standing there, but Hami kept his engine running, that's why the FIA is right not to investigate that


Fantastic. It's great to know that it's first time on all history of car races that a car is on a dangerous position.

Really, Do you believe what you are saying?


If another car would have crashed out, it's nicer too go in the tires than in Hamiltons car, don't you think? ''hmm''

_________________
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2007, 15:24  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2007, 15:44
Posts: 140
dacer wrote:
bijoyss wrote:
this is formula 1...
For a formula 1 driver,the only goal is to win the race.....


Not, the only is to win the championship.


Or both !grin!

_________________
Martinez 10
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2007, 11:21  
Donator

Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 15:42
Posts: 590
Location: Almeria, Spain
martinez wrote:
dacer wrote:
bijoyss wrote:
this is formula 1...
For a formula 1 driver,the only goal is to win the race.....


Not, the only is to win the championship.


Or both !grin!


At the end, he/they loose both of them.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hamilton decision to stay on track with damaged rear tyre
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2007, 16:20  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2007, 15:44
Posts: 140
lol indeed, and so they did.

_________________
Martinez 10
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB