Hamilton "under investigation"

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Hamilton "under investigation"

Post by Zack » 06 Oct 2007, 09:33

crazr wrote:
z06_23_45 wrote:Seriously this s*** is really getting annoying. I can't believe any of you Hamilton fans can't see the preferential treatment he has been given this year. Not only has he gotten it from his team but all the way up to the FIA. I hope he quits. He is a piece of s***.

Oh, and like Michael Schumacher and Fernando Alonso never got and demanded preferential treatment from their teams?

Hellooooo! What the hell has Alonso been demanding this season from McLaren???
I don't know about Alonso but never heard of Michael Schumacher demanding for number 1 treatment and was served by Ferrari itself.

Btw Alonso has demanding at the start/mid of season we saw similar indirectly demanding from lewis too in the end. $peace
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 06 Oct 2007, 12:42

joostlamers wrote:Hamilton is under investigation, for his driving style behind the safety car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hWIfBkVQUk

The only reason why they want to punish Lewis is for keeping to chapionship open, b*******s... What are they thinking, as you see in the movie Vettel could easily brake, and if not, he could steer to the right to drive between Mark Webber and Hamilton.

WHY :huh: FIA, WHY :huh:
wooowww!!!. Nice words.

But do you really think any on fia or dennis-mercedes will punish lewis? Lewis must be punished for that, and from massa incident on chicane, and on truck race. If anyone did not punish him before, then they will never do. Do you really think hamilton can have a punish like Alonso 5 places after his pole (on hungray?).

[Edited by zack ]

Lightning983
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lightning983 » 06 Oct 2007, 13:15

crazr wrote:And if Hamilton isn't impressed by the constant political bickering going on in F1 this season, why shouldn't he speak his mind and say he doesn't need it. That's his perogative. Hell, no one needs all this c**p, not the drivers and not the fans!
Yeas, as i my perogative not to hear him say cr*p like that... and by all means if he doesn't like it he can get out as fast as he got in F1, for all i care...
crazr wrote:Oh, and like Michael Schumacher and Fernando Alonso never got and demanded preferential treatment from their teams?

Hellooooo! What the hell has Alonso been demanding this season from McLaren???
Umm, MS never demanded, or said in public he wanted No. 1 treatment... but if you look at it... he had Eddie Irvine, and RUbens as teammates... who if you'd have watched F1 in that time were pretty OK drivers... (anyone remembers DOnnington '93 and Rubens?)
Ferrari was always a one man band... and in this case it was Schumacher... he didn't demant it... ferrari respected what he had done for them... and returned the favour.
I NEVER said i'm against No.1 and No.2 in a team... you just have to find a team which will provide that for you. Not join a team and THEN force the issue...

pacocopan
car driver
car driver

Post by pacocopan » 06 Oct 2007, 16:05

maltafan wrote:
pacocopan wrote:
maltafan wrote:Look at where Hamilton was in that vid. He was nowhere interrupting Webber, as the Aussie was in another racing line, and Hammy was not interrupting him for sure.

Take a look at other times when the safety car went out and tell me where drivers keep a lot of distance between one and another

Excuses, only excuses, Mr Webber.
Hamilton was in another race line because he wants webber overtake him and go into penalty, but he doesn't want Webber crash with him. I think that it's an illegal manoeuvre.

wow, that's a nice interpretation of the incident from your end.

I'm sorry but I do not agree with you at all.

Hamilton was in front and he was driving his own race. Can't you even think that Hamilton was moving away from Webber, since he had just lamented that the Aussie was getting too close to him, eh?

Hamilton was in front and he was driving his own race. And the safety car?
Perhaps Hamilton wants to be the fastest, including the safety car.

Since he had just lamented that the Aussie was getting too close to him, eh? Ah, I am silly because I can´t understand it. And why Hamilton needs to stop in that moment? Warming the brakes? Or does he want to say hello to Carlie Whiting? Or does he saw a pretty japanese girl? @Hug

Greetings

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 06 Oct 2007, 17:24

read that video was remove from youtube, not sure, here it is too:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... -web_sport

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 06 Oct 2007, 19:41

Onboard from the Webber-Vettel Crash
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BlilRAdsank

crazr
kart driver
kart driver

Post by crazr » 06 Oct 2007, 23:25

[quote="Lightning983] Umm, MS never demanded, or said in public he wanted No. 1 treatment... but if you look at it... he had Eddie Irvine, and RUbens as teammates... who if you'd have watched F1 in that time were pretty OK drivers... (anyone remembers DOnnington '93 and Rubens?)
Ferrari was always a one man band... and in this case it was Schumacher... he didn't demant it... ferrari respected what he had done for them... and returned the favour.
I NEVER said i'm against No.1 and No.2 in a team... you just have to find a team which will provide that for you. Not join a team and THEN force the issue...[/quote]

I've been watching F1 for a very long time. How many times did Irvine or Barrichello conveniently move over for Schumi... quite a few. Schumi was undisputed number 1. Just ask either of those two drivers, or any of his other contemporary drivers. And if you couldn't see that, then you are as blind as a bat!

Furthermore, McLaren has always professed to provide equal treatment to its drivers whether it was Prost/Lauda, Senna/Prost, Mika/Coulthard, Kimi/Coulthard, Kimi/Montoya, and now Alonso/Hamilton. And yes, Ron will have his favorites, for sure, but the drivers always had equal equipment to race with. But even knowing this, Alonso could not accept it and cost the Team $100 million and the WCC. Listen to him whine today about lack of support.

I ask you, did he support McLaren when HE revealed and caused the final blow to McLaren in the bulls** espionage scandal?

The guy is not worthy of a team like McLaren!

crazr
kart driver
kart driver

Post by crazr » 06 Oct 2007, 23:35

Lightning983 wrote:
crazr wrote:...
I NEVER said i'm against No.1 and No.2 in a team... you just have to find a team which will provide that for you. Not join a team and THEN force the issue...

And where in my argument do you see that I said you were against a No.1 and No.2??? Respond to what I say and not what you think I say!

z06_23_45
car driver
car driver

Post by z06_23_45 » 07 Oct 2007, 00:41

crazr wrote:

I've been watching F1 for a very long time. How many times did Irvine or Barrichello conveniently move over for Schumi... quite a few. Schumi was undisputed number 1. Just ask either of those two drivers, or any of his other contemporary drivers. And if you couldn't see that, then you are as blind as a bat!

Furthermore, McLaren has always professed to provide equal treatment to its drivers whether it was Prost/Lauda, Senna/Prost, Mika/Coulthard, Kimi/Coulthard, Kimi/Montoya, and now Alonso/Hamilton. And yes, Ron will have his favorites, for sure, but the drivers always had equal equipment to race with. But even knowing this, Alonso could not accept it and cost the Team $100 million and the WCC. Listen to him whine today about lack of support.

I ask you, did he support McLaren when HE revealed and caused the final blow to McLaren in the bulls** espionage scandal?

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHH Equal treatment???? Give me a break. If you can't see that Hamilton has been given preferential treatment, the YOU my friend are the one who is blind as a bat!

Au contraire, Mclaren is not worthy of Alonso. I really hope he leaves so they can s***k a*** again like they did last year.

[Edited by Zack] ****

devereux
kart driver
kart driver

Post by devereux » 07 Oct 2007, 04:26

i agree with you z. obviously something is wrong. why would alonso say all these things when he's been the faster driver 70% of the time

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 07 Oct 2007, 05:46

PREDICTION FROM TEH FUTURE!

:p

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 07 Oct 2007, 07:57

Hahhaha, what a nonsense, Hamilton didn't put a foot wrong
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 07 Oct 2007, 08:17

nice 1 iceman1 :@:2

crazy anti-lewis ppl have started petition

Signature code: :p

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/letlewisgo/][img]http://i20.tinypic.com/96i2pf.jpg[/img][/url]
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

Lightning983
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lightning983 » 07 Oct 2007, 08:45

crazr wrote: I've been watching F1 for a very long time. How many times did Irvine or Barrichello conveniently move over for Schumi... quite a few. Schumi was undisputed number 1. Just ask either of those two drivers, or any of his other contemporary drivers. And if you couldn't see that, then you are as blind as a bat!

I don't know what you mean by a "long time" but i sure hope its 30 years or more... because thats long in my book...
Anyways, i saw Irvine and barichello move over lots of times... i also saw Schumi move over for Irvine too... did i say i have a problem with that? no... i don't mind...

Now, are you saying that Schumacher got a better car that Irvine/Barichello? because that's what it sounds... if you're saying that than you're as blind as a bat...

Yes, McLaren always treat their driver equally :roll:: i really don''t know where you got that... probably from "Honest" Ron...
the man who's team got disqualified this year for CHEATING...

Now:
Senna/Prost - i recommend you read Prost's book to get a better picture on this...
Mika/David - gimme a break, if you couldn't see Mika way No.1 there (as David himself said after moving to RBR) then again, you're blind as a bat
Monytoya - Kimi - also (i don't like MOntoya one bit) Montoya said Kimi vas favoured... but it didn't look as obvious...
Hamilton - Kimi - i don't think we even need to discuss this one. Its fairly obvious.

Now i think the 100M$ fine didn't have that much to do with Alonso as with McLaren STEALING ferrari's data... if they didn't have them in the 1st place there would be nothing to e-mail about right?

I'm getting off topic... but please read Prost's book, and you'll see how senna was treated equally... and by equally i mean getting better engines and new aero updates first.

Don't talk about favourism in a team because EVERYONE in f1 has that... Ferrari, McLaren, Renault...

Lightning983
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lightning983 » 07 Oct 2007, 08:48

BTW ... great picture !grin! !grin! !grin!