Alonso's war...

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
crazr
kart driver
kart driver

Re: Alonso's war...

Post by crazr » 04 Oct 2007, 08:09

phillyred79 wrote:...And, there is no way Renault would let Heikki go. Heikki is a solid driver.
And if they don't let go of Heikki, then what are they to do with Nelson Piquet Jr.? The pressure is on to use him or lose him. So in the end, I can see an Alonso/Piquet team at Renault for 2008.

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 04 Oct 2007, 17:44

crazr wrote:Just fit? So then what do you make of Alonso saying he "felt alone" at Renault in the latter half of last year???
Alonso has said it this year too... He said that when he wasn't winning and Schumi was closing the gap to him, before then he was perfectly happy... He then went on to blame Fisichella :( for him not winning... As much as I love Alonso, he is just a baby some times and really needs to grow up... Renault as a team were failing to stop Schumi and Ferrari closing the gap, that means Alonso aswell, but as he has done this year, he chucked his toys outta the pram till he could no longer blame Flav and Renault for bad performances... The only possible next step would be for Fisi to take out Schumi in every race :p thankfully he didn't do that...

prabha71
car driver
car driver

Post by prabha71 » 18 Oct 2007, 06:48

Alonso is a pretty god driver but, personality wise he comes across as someone who could start a fight in an empty room.

MrReasonable
kart driver
kart driver

Post by MrReasonable » 18 Oct 2007, 09:52

prabha71 wrote:Alonso is a pretty god driver but, personality wise he comes across as someone who could start a fight in an empty room.
Interesting visual indeed.

I hope he goes back to Renault, and we have a nice 3 team title dance next year.