You tell us which GP to visit ! ! !

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
musashi_sw
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: You tell us which GP to visit ! ! !

Post by musashi_sw » 15 Oct 2007, 00:11

Brazilian GP

i went few years ago, and there's no such atmosfere like the brazlian people, they passion are bigger than the tifosi fans or any other in the world =D

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 15 Oct 2007, 17:45

musashi_sw wrote:Brazilian GP

i went few years ago, and there's no such atmosfere like the brazlian people, they passion are bigger than the tifosi fans or any other in the world =D

I mentioned in an earlier post about the brazilians we meet at silverstone in 06 on the saturday after qualifying the world cup was on there was a group of about 15-20 brazilians and they were great, they made it a real spectacle everyone was watching them and they were an amazing bunch i could imagine it is carnival atmosphere at the brazilian GP.

FizzyJerk
car driver
car driver

Post by FizzyJerk » 18 Oct 2007, 12:36

Monza was cool, don't go general admission though unless you turn up very early, worth paying the extra for proper seat.

If you like camping then probably Spa would be your best bet, can't beat Eau Rouge.

I'm planning on Turkey in 2008 with the Mrs and kids, want to see Istanbul and that turn 8 looks pretty good.
Per favore, avrei bisogno di cerotti

kimi and mika
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kimi and mika » 22 Oct 2007, 20:27

I would say that the best tracks for action are spa, monaco and melboune also the malaysian circit is good, and there is going to be a street race in the 2008 season, I forgot where, I think it was somewhere like thailand.

martinez
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by martinez » 01 Nov 2007, 16:56

If your the adventurous type you could try the night race at singapore... now that would be exciting :T:@
Martinez 10