Least Favourite F1 Drivers

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by phil1993 » 06 Apr 2008, 16:01

Majkel wrote:Hamilton for being such an arrogant person :/


Alonso for brake-testing hamilton. i had little respect for him before, now i have none.

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1405
Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 21:04

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by Fergie1 » 06 Apr 2008, 16:04

phil1993 wrote:
Majkel wrote:Hamilton for being such an arrogant person :/


Alonso for brake-testing hamilton. i had little respect for him before, now i have none.

I agree, IF Alonso did brake test Hamilton. I didn't mind him all that much before. I'm not completely sure if Alonso did brake/lift because Hami was right in is slipstream and Alonso went over the kerb as well. It could of been a mixture of both, but both Alonso and Hamilton have said it was merely a "Racing Incident".

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by phil1993 » 06 Apr 2008, 16:07

Fergie1 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Majkel wrote:Hamilton for being such an arrogant person :/


Alonso for brake-testing hamilton. i had little respect for him before, now i have none.

I agree, IF Alonso did brake test Hamilton. I didn't mind him all that much before. I'm not completely sure if Alonso did brake/lift because Hami was right in is slipstream and Alonso went over the kerb as well. It could of been a mixture of both, but both Alonso and Hamilton have said it was merely a "Racing Incident".


of course alonso will say its a racing incident, but if Hamilotn said it was Alonso's fault, McLaren would probably have all their points deducted, banned, destroyed and stripped of all dignity....

User avatar
Suntrek
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 498
Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 23:32
Location: Sweden

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by Suntrek » 06 Apr 2008, 16:15

The whole world is quite clear on that Alonso didn't brake test Hamilton, including Hamilton himself. Braketesting is forbidden, don't you think the stewards would at least have done an investigation if they suspected someone had behaved unfairly? Hamilton almost touches Alonso several times before the incident as well, he's just too eager (and the Renault is too slow)

If it had been Sato making the same mistake no one would for a moment have suspected any braketesting. Draw your own conclusions. :roll::
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

User avatar
Majkel
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 107
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 14:30

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by Majkel » 06 Apr 2008, 16:18

Even Hamilton said it was racing accident
Image

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by phil1993 » 06 Apr 2008, 17:25

Suntrek wrote:The whole world is quite clear on that Alonso didn't brake test Hamilton, including Hamilton himself. Braketesting is forbidden, don't you think the stewards would at least have done an investigation if they suspected someone had behaved unfairly? Hamilton almost touches Alonso several times before the incident as well, he's just too eager (and the Renault is too slow)

If it had been Sato making the same mistake no one would for a moment have suspected any braketesting. Draw your own conclusions. :roll::


yes, i do understand your point and they should leaver it alons and head to Barcelona, but Alonso and Hamilton have ab bitter history and Sato is erratic and barely knows Lewis

User avatar
Suntrek
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 498
Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 23:32
Location: Sweden

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by Suntrek » 06 Apr 2008, 18:05

phil1993 wrote:
Suntrek wrote:The whole world is quite clear on that Alonso didn't brake test Hamilton, including Hamilton himself. Braketesting is forbidden, don't you think the stewards would at least have done an investigation if they suspected someone had behaved unfairly? Hamilton almost touches Alonso several times before the incident as well, he's just too eager (and the Renault is too slow)

If it had been Sato making the same mistake no one would for a moment have suspected any braketesting. Draw your own conclusions. :roll::


yes, i do understand your point and they should leaver it alons and head to Barcelona, but Alonso and Hamilton have ab bitter history and Sato is erratic and barely knows Lewis


I think that bitter history is over now from both Hamilton and Alonso.

It's just the media and hysterical TV commentators who wants us to think otherwise. :<>:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by phil1993 » 06 Apr 2008, 18:10

Suntrek wrote:I think that bitter history is over now from both Hamilton and Alonso.

It's just the media and hysterical TV commentators who wants us to think otherwise. :<>:


true. i think they still arent keen on each other, but itv and newspapers aggrovate British fans

onnela
car driver
car driver
Posts: 14
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 18:13

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by onnela » 06 Apr 2008, 18:32

Hamilton is a bit too arrogant in my opinion. He is a good driver, but in my opinion not worth all the hype. Comments like Jackie Stewart's; "Hamilton is like Muhammad Ali" are too big when Lewis haven't even won the championship and only 5 races.
Ralf Schumacher was one of the most boring, overpaid and incompetent drivers in the history of F1.
Nick Heidfeld is also overrated in my opinion. Has always been the 2nd driver even when the man himself claims otherwise.
Fisichella and Barrichello. Nice guys, but not good enough drivers. They only take the seats away from young drivers who could be competing in F1.

Soyyo
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 206
Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 02:03

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by Soyyo » 11 Apr 2008, 04:30

I dislike any driver, at the moment when they:
1) Speak without thinking, with a really big mouth.
2) Don't accept their mistakes.
3) Don't stand up for themself nor for the team
4) Whinning all the time
5) Lack of team work
but when the race is on, for me they are all F1 drivers. My dislike is related more with off the track action, with the person not the driver.

HamiltonF1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 376
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 11:43
Location: Netherlands

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by HamiltonF1 » 11 Apr 2008, 09:00

I really dislike Massa for being cocky all the time and I dislike Alonso for being a cry baby.
Image

User avatar
raikkonen4ever
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 553
Joined: 10 Apr 2008, 14:41
Location: Jakarta
Contact:

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by raikkonen4ever » 11 Apr 2008, 10:47

I think Hamilton, because he was overratted by everybody, he was able to became Rookie of the Year and finished 2nd in the final standing just because of his car, if he joins the other team like Spyker, Red Bull or Renault, i don't think he will get the Rookie of the Year award
Image
Image

F1_STK
car driver
car driver
Posts: 16
Joined: 30 Apr 2007, 22:19

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by F1_STK » 12 Apr 2008, 23:55

Takuma Sato

User avatar
syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 362
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 01:38
Location: malaysia

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by syafiqa » 13 Apr 2008, 04:14

I does not have F1 driver which I hated or dislike. I love all of them. But the most I like of course kimi.haha..

But I've enjoyed to see F1, because to see all of the driver fight against each other in the races, how their determination to fight till the end and to win the races. All of them have this good quality in themselves.

Yes, sometimes they make mistakes, but it is normal as human being, they cannot satisfied everyone in their surroundings.
On their ways, there will somebody who fell unsatisfied and get hurt with them. But that life. We cannot please everyone.

And for us, who are we to judge people, we also have our weakness. So i think it is unfair to hate or dislike them.

Sorry for my broken english. I hope for those whos read diz post will understand..
hehe..

Love kimi. $peace

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by phil1993 » 13 Apr 2008, 06:58

aaah, its horrible trying to read purple writing!!!!!

Post Reply