It is currently 23 Sep 2017, 20:11

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2008, 16:01  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Majkel wrote:
Hamilton for being such an arrogant person :/


Alonso for brake-testing hamilton. i had little respect for him before, now i have none.

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2008, 16:04  
F1 Driver

Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 21:04
Posts: 1405
phil1993 wrote:
Majkel wrote:
Hamilton for being such an arrogant person :/


Alonso for brake-testing hamilton. i had little respect for him before, now i have none.

I agree, IF Alonso did brake test Hamilton. I didn't mind him all that much before. I'm not completely sure if Alonso did brake/lift because Hami was right in is slipstream and Alonso went over the kerb as well. It could of been a mixture of both, but both Alonso and Hamilton have said it was merely a "Racing Incident".
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2008, 16:07  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Fergie1 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Majkel wrote:
Hamilton for being such an arrogant person :/


Alonso for brake-testing hamilton. i had little respect for him before, now i have none.

I agree, IF Alonso did brake test Hamilton. I didn't mind him all that much before. I'm not completely sure if Alonso did brake/lift because Hami was right in is slipstream and Alonso went over the kerb as well. It could of been a mixture of both, but both Alonso and Hamilton have said it was merely a "Racing Incident".


of course alonso will say its a racing incident, but if Hamilotn said it was Alonso's fault, McLaren would probably have all their points deducted, banned, destroyed and stripped of all dignity....

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2008, 16:15  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 23:32
Posts: 498
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
The whole world is quite clear on that Alonso didn't brake test Hamilton, including Hamilton himself. Braketesting is forbidden, don't you think the stewards would at least have done an investigation if they suspected someone had behaved unfairly? Hamilton almost touches Alonso several times before the incident as well, he's just too eager (and the Renault is too slow)

If it had been Sato making the same mistake no one would for a moment have suspected any braketesting. Draw your own conclusions. :roll::

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2008, 16:18  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 14:30
Posts: 107
Even Hamilton said it was racing accident

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2008, 17:25  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Suntrek wrote:
The whole world is quite clear on that Alonso didn't brake test Hamilton, including Hamilton himself. Braketesting is forbidden, don't you think the stewards would at least have done an investigation if they suspected someone had behaved unfairly? Hamilton almost touches Alonso several times before the incident as well, he's just too eager (and the Renault is too slow)

If it had been Sato making the same mistake no one would for a moment have suspected any braketesting. Draw your own conclusions. :roll::


yes, i do understand your point and they should leaver it alons and head to Barcelona, but Alonso and Hamilton have ab bitter history and Sato is erratic and barely knows Lewis

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2008, 18:05  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 23:32
Posts: 498
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
phil1993 wrote:
Suntrek wrote:
The whole world is quite clear on that Alonso didn't brake test Hamilton, including Hamilton himself. Braketesting is forbidden, don't you think the stewards would at least have done an investigation if they suspected someone had behaved unfairly? Hamilton almost touches Alonso several times before the incident as well, he's just too eager (and the Renault is too slow)

If it had been Sato making the same mistake no one would for a moment have suspected any braketesting. Draw your own conclusions. :roll::


yes, i do understand your point and they should leaver it alons and head to Barcelona, but Alonso and Hamilton have ab bitter history and Sato is erratic and barely knows Lewis


I think that bitter history is over now from both Hamilton and Alonso.

It's just the media and hysterical TV commentators who wants us to think otherwise. :<>:

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2008, 18:10  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Suntrek wrote:
I think that bitter history is over now from both Hamilton and Alonso.

It's just the media and hysterical TV commentators who wants us to think otherwise. :<>:


true. i think they still arent keen on each other, but itv and newspapers aggrovate British fans

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2008, 18:32  
car driver

Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 18:13
Posts: 14
Hamilton is a bit too arrogant in my opinion. He is a good driver, but in my opinion not worth all the hype. Comments like Jackie Stewart's; "Hamilton is like Muhammad Ali" are too big when Lewis haven't even won the championship and only 5 races.
Ralf Schumacher was one of the most boring, overpaid and incompetent drivers in the history of F1.
Nick Heidfeld is also overrated in my opinion. Has always been the 2nd driver even when the man himself claims otherwise.
Fisichella and Barrichello. Nice guys, but not good enough drivers. They only take the seats away from young drivers who could be competing in F1.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2008, 04:30  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 02:03
Posts: 206
I dislike any driver, at the moment when they:
1) Speak without thinking, with a really big mouth.
2) Don't accept their mistakes.
3) Don't stand up for themself nor for the team
4) Whinning all the time
5) Lack of team work
but when the race is on, for me they are all F1 drivers. My dislike is related more with off the track action, with the person not the driver.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2008, 09:00  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 11:43
Posts: 376
Location: Netherlands
I really dislike Massa for being cocky all the time and I dislike Alonso for being a cry baby.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2008, 10:47  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2008, 14:41
Posts: 553
Location: Jakarta
Country: Indonesia (id)
I think Hamilton, because he was overratted by everybody, he was able to became Rookie of the Year and finished 2nd in the final standing just because of his car, if he joins the other team like Spyker, Red Bull or Renault, i don't think he will get the Rookie of the Year award

_________________
Image
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2008, 23:55  
car driver

Joined: 30 Apr 2007, 22:19
Posts: 16
Takuma Sato
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2008, 04:14  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 01:38
Posts: 362
Location: malaysia
Country: Malaysia (my)
I does not have F1 driver which I hated or dislike. I love all of them. But the most I like of course kimi.haha..

But I've enjoyed to see F1, because to see all of the driver fight against each other in the races, how their determination to fight till the end and to win the races. All of them have this good quality in themselves.

Yes, sometimes they make mistakes, but it is normal as human being, they cannot satisfied everyone in their surroundings.
On their ways, there will somebody who fell unsatisfied and get hurt with them. But that life. We cannot please everyone.

And for us, who are we to judge people, we also have our weakness. So i think it is unfair to hate or dislike them.

Sorry for my broken english. I hope for those whos read diz post will understand..
hehe..

Love kimi. $peace
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2008, 06:58  
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Posts: 25503
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
aaah, its horrible trying to read purple writing!!!!!

_________________
F1Zone.net News
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yandex and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB