Least Favourite F1 Drivers

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Chubbs
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Least Favourite F1 Drivers

Post by Chubbs » 01 Apr 2008, 18:41

phil1993 wrote:
Fergie1 wrote:I don't hate any of the drivers, but I do hate the people in this thread that have un-justified hates for some of the drivers.
i agree. you cant just say: 'i hate hamilton coz he is not worthy of the drive', or 'i hate coulthard coz hes old' etc.
lol yeah hehe true :lol:

anyway i dislike kimi because hes boring and his fans all seem to bum him...

i dislike massa because because he always has an excuse...

i dislike ferrari because for everyone thinks they are the best in the world no matter what

i like hamilton, vettel, rosberg, button, kubica, kovalainen, piquet, trulli, bourdais, davidson, sato, sutil... think thats it for current grid lol

:)

HamiltonF1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by HamiltonF1 » 01 Apr 2008, 20:42

for all the hamilton haters I only have one thing to say: f*ck you.

Uhm my least favorite drivers are: Fernando Alonso cuz he is a big cry baby and Fellipe Massa cuz he overates him self.

HamiltonF1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by HamiltonF1 » 01 Apr 2008, 20:46

mikhailv wrote:
TommyBellingham wrote:
devereux wrote:i dislike trulli because he is an absolute terrible race driver
i dislike fisi because he complains all the time but he doesnt know wat he's talkin about
i dislike hamilton now that every one says he's the best coz i been watching f1 hard out for 13 years and i know he's not the best and he doesnt deserve a macca seat, get webber button or heidfeld in there
How doesn't Hamilton deserve the seat? He's leading the championship! I can understand people saying its annoying how all these non F1 fans are watching the sport just to see Lewis win and thinking he's the best thing ever. I know he's not that but he's damn quick and a great overtaker
I beg to differ! Hamilton lead Australia after he had no challenges. His team mate didnt challenge him, and he was quite capable. He also blocked Kimi I believe on one of the safety car restarts.

And lewis cannot overtake! He could not get past webber to save his life. And I know sepang isnt so easy to overtake on, but the power in that car compared to Redbullis a no brainer. The pit straight is more than enough for the power of that car to overtake the Redbull, and theres no way in hell you could say that McLarens paced dropped so far down the road that Redbull was better.

I mean, we saw Alonso and Heidfield overtake Coulthard, and for godsake the R28 isnt that fast, and Heidfeld was faster than both, faster than the McLarens, and got past him easy.

Maybe if McLaren didnt screw up with 07, Alonso would have show hamilton how to overtake a car and slingshot out of the last turn.

And on topic, I dislike lewis. ITV's Hamilton family show on saturday and sundays, and the person himself makes me dislike him. And he isnt as fantastic a racer as hes made out to be, infact i dont think hes that good at all.

I also disliked Wurz, he just irritated me. But I genuinely like the field aside from them guys.
I didnt mind Montoya nor Speed either. And i quite liked Liuzzi.
You go watch the F1 race on the Nurgburing on 2007 if you better change that opinion. Cuz what your saying is absolute bulls**

megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by megasyxx » 02 Apr 2008, 20:50

hey guys....let's keep it clean and cool here, no fights or quarrels over there :cheezy: :wave: .......just our own opinion, for me i really hated micheal schumacher.....coz he always wins :nosweat: :cool: Flag:##

Fergie1
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Fergie1 » 02 Apr 2008, 21:03

HamiltonF1 wrote:for all the hamilton haters I only have one thing to say: f*ck you.

Uhm my least favorite drivers are: Fernando Alonso cuz he is a big cry baby and Fellipe Massa cuz he overates him self.
That proves my point. Thank you, good night. :p

(for the record I actually support Hamilton, but I don't hate Alonso because of last year or Massa because hes been a little bit c**p this year)

marty
kart driver
kart driver

Post by marty » 03 Apr 2008, 07:45

mikhailv wrote:
Well a better idea of what makes a Champ F1 driver, would NOT to back your opinion up with GP2, because the level of competition is nothing on par with Formula 1. Its a complete different thing for formula 1, on par with GP2, the whole thing is just not comparable, because the machines are so different.

And he did 2 good manouveurs at the start of the first 2 races, same with sepang this year. But he himself, didnt actually overtake persay, he let the others fight there battles and snuck throught the gap they made when there working hard wheel-to-wheel.

Lewis hasnt gone wheel to wheel yet. And Indianopolis with Alonso, was c**p, because Alonso was fractionally quicker, but couldnt overtake him because Hamilton kept blocking him when Alonso would have been able to pass.

And if you mention Monza and his overtake on Kimi, your an idiot. Kimi did not fight back at all, and lewis nearly took both Massa and Alonso out at the start. Kimi's neck injury saw him not to give a damn about Hamilton. He was the smart one and raced for points, not for top spot like in China, where lewis got a well deserved comeuppance.
well he overtook piquet in that video of him in gp2 where he absolutley dominated

then you look at the gp2 race in turkey where he spun very early in the race lost 20 something places then overtook allmost everyone to 2nd place

really what you say has no substance you obviously couldnt argue with what schumacher had to say about hamilton and hes a 7 times world champ go take your pointless Lewis hate mongering elsewhere

im sure there is an anti hamilton or pro alonso/kimi website where you can say that kind of stuff in the safe knowledge that everyone will agree with you

reyhan
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by reyhan » 03 Apr 2008, 09:37

Schumi, 'couse of Monaco '06 and some more likes in the past
BMW Power

hotracer1001
car driver
car driver

Post by hotracer1001 » 04 Apr 2008, 23:05

at the moment the driver i like the least are Sato, Barrichello and Trulli
but the driver i liked the least in the past was Villeneuve Jr., simply can't stand him, glad he's not running any more ,
he was just such a shame for his father!!

(Gilles in our hearts and memories)

d4rkwind
car driver
car driver

Post by d4rkwind » 05 Apr 2008, 04:59

i disslike: 1) Alonso
2)Coulthard
and Hakinnen... :<>:

peanutaxis
car driver
car driver

Post by peanutaxis » 05 Apr 2008, 07:51

Alonso. Always pushing hard under yellows -> Massive accident in Sao Paulo in.....02?

friskshingo
car driver
car driver

Post by friskshingo » 05 Apr 2008, 07:57

Mark Webber, He cant make his mind about traction control and talks trash about everything. He needs to focus more on racing than politics itself.

peanutaxis
car driver
car driver

Post by peanutaxis » 05 Apr 2008, 08:13

friskshingo wrote:Mark Webber, He cant make his mind about traction control and talks trash about everything. He needs to focus more on racing than politics itself.
Yeah, him and DC are just too old. They talk like grannies all the time. Always worried about safety or politics or something.

demoa
car driver
car driver

Post by demoa » 05 Apr 2008, 15:16

i dont like fisichella....juzz makes a lot of noise....when he had a championship winning car...juzz blew it away

kimi and mika
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kimi and mika » 06 Apr 2008, 15:54

Ok, before M.Schumacher for cheating all the time.

Now Hamilton, too arrogant and maybe alonso.

Edit:

I liked Schumacher I bit more after he left, seeing what he has done then I saw a vid of nearly all the times he cheated and now he's gone back. So Mika could have won the Macau Grand Prix if Schumi didn't brake test him on the last lap!

Hamilton still cocky, Alonso moans a lot but a good driver.
Last edited by kimi and mika on 14 Apr 2008, 09:18, edited 1 time in total.

Majkel
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Majkel » 06 Apr 2008, 15:59

Hamilton for being such an arrogant person :/