JPM sympathises with Alonso plight

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
GodHatesKimi
kart driver
kart driver

JPM sympathises with Alonso plight

Post by GodHatesKimi » 21 Sep 2007, 13:39

''We immediately felt sorry for Fernando because Lewis is Ron's baby. Ron paid his whole career, so Ron wants him to win and not Fernando.
He would rather see Lewis win, who is like his own child to Ron. Fernando is nothing to him''

full article
http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=40767

amen to that brother!!! LOL

:T:@
BRING BACK SUZUKA!!!

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: JPM sympathises with Alonso plight

Post by Dark_Fisico » 21 Sep 2007, 19:13

It makes sense I guess !grin! what I've been saying since I heard Lewis was gonna be in McLaren...

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 21 Sep 2007, 20:08

I'm surprised not to hear anything from Jacques villeneuve. He always finds someone to criticise.

phillyred79
kart driver
kart driver

Post by phillyred79 » 22 Sep 2007, 18:38

I have no doubt that Ron Dennis has a soft spot for LH, but it is his responsibility to not let that influence the outcomes of qualifying day and race day- and I think Dennis has done a reasonably good job. No one knew LH was going to be this explosive, not even Ron Dennis himself.

lmcsp
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by lmcsp » 23 Sep 2007, 01:45

I miss Monty .. I would love to see him go wheel to wheel with hamilton -

However it has reminded me of something I have been thinking about for quite some time .. dennis keeps talking about equality blah blah .. I am sure, sorry make that- positive, that Kimi was always put before, or at least treated with priority over JPM as was he given priority over DC and then going back to the Hakkinen DC days ..

Yes I do agree with Monty, I also feel for Alonso - as he is clearly not being treated as a 2xWDC - if he wasn't 2x Champ I probably wouldn't care less, but Alonso has worked very hard and gone through the bad times and driven "non winning cars". Dont get me wrong, hamilton does appear to be a very polished driver, but having said that, he has been groomed for this position for 12 odd years ..

If he, hamilton, does win the WDC obviously it will be tainted - especially after reading through the FIA transcripts - and weather or not if he does, I hope Alonso moves on, then we will see how the young fella goes without the advantage of having Alonsos years of experience to help him.

Having said that, Kimi should do the job - to tell you all the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if Massa and hamilton get "into a tangle" if ya know what I mean ..