Michael Schumacher buys......

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
WAMozart
car driver
car driver

Re: Michael Schumacher buys......

Post by WAMozart » 29 Aug 2007, 15:31

Im looking forward to see the young Schumi or a driver like Schumi in the modern f1. And yes maybe he will come from this karting school. jejeje

erik
car driver
car driver

Post by erik » 02 Sep 2007, 06:38

He's the Best

Chubbs
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Chubbs » 02 Sep 2007, 16:01

WDC wrote:
alanjp25 wrote:man i wish schumi was still here this season..imagine him vs himself(Lewis Hamilton) !! that wud have been gr8 Flag:##

Lewis is far from michael, im sorry!
there not racing so there is no comparison but i think its safe to say that if michael was still racing the gap in the championship would not be in the condition it is in at the moment!

Michael Vs Lewis would be a nice thing to see but michael vs himself? dont be so silly!

far from michael.... yet.

youre forgetting lewis is still in his first year and has already eclipsed what schumacher acheived in his first season. I beleive he has the correct attitude and easily enough skill to further improve himself and as he gains more experience he will compete with schumis records... hopefully!

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 02 Sep 2007, 16:24

Chubbs wrote:far from michael.... yet.

youre forgetting lewis is still in his first year and has already eclipsed what schumacher acheived in his first season. I beleive he has the correct attitude and easily enough skill to further improve himself and as he gains more experience he will compete with schumis records... hopefully!

Jordan :angel: - Mclaren ^cool^
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO