It is currently 26 Jul 2017, 16:33

All times are UTC

Post subject: "Jordan Warns Hamilton to End Feud" BBC Article
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2007, 17:54  
kart driver

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsp ... 934679.stm

I'm really sick of Eddie Jordan spewing out his 'wisdom' and opinions on the current state of F1.
Just a couple months ago Jordan was saying Hamilton won't and can't be WC in his first attempt.
Hey EJ, F-U and the horse you rode in on!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati 
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: "Jordan Warns Hamilton to End Feud" BBC Article
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2007, 18:33  
F1 Routinier

in my opinion, the mp4-22's current pace is about 25 to 35% because of fernando. thats a lot! without him, i think they would only be just as quick as bmw or even renault.

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2007, 18:42  
car driver

megasyxx wrote:
in my opinion, the mp4-22's current pace is about 25 to 35% because of fernando. thats a lot! without him, i think they would only be just as quick as bmw or even renault.

I agree with you on that point. :T:@ :T:@
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Aug 2007, 19:42  
kart driver

megasyxx wrote:

I won't deny that. Pace is one thing, reliability is another. Since Kimi's departure the McLaren's have finished every race! So kudos!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 13:32  
F1 Routinier

phillyred79 wrote:
megasyxx wrote:

I won't deny that. Pace is one thing, reliability is another. Since Kimi's departure the McLaren's have finished every race! So kudos!

it's strange isn't it? kimi's cars commonly encounter mechanical/electrical failures, is it his bad luck or he simply doesn't look after his car?

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 15:08  
kart driver

megasyxx wrote:
phillyred79 wrote:
megasyxx wrote:

it's strange isn't it? kimi's cars commonly encounter mechanical/electrical failures, is it his bad luck or he simply doesn't look after his car?

Kimi has done better with Ferrari, however he has had at least one DNF this year. Hard to say if he just has bad luck or perhaps is a little harder on his cars because of his style of driving.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2007, 21:21  
kart driver

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=40326

Another mad irishman putting his oar in.

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2007, 20:28  
F1 Rookie

And heres another mad Irish (well women this time) sticking her oar in... I agree with Eddie and er Eddie !grin! Hamilton needs to learn that formostly F1 is viewed as a team sport Ron Dennis couldn't care whether Hamilton or Alonso is WDC HE just wants the WCC...

Irvine has it totally right IF Hamilton disrespected me like that and I had paid so much into his career (Ron has literally MADE his career) then he'd be out the back quicker then you'd know it...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2007, 08:34  
car driver

I think LH shouldn't have done that in Hungary. Sure it reflected badly mostly on Alonso, but I think that some of the "family" attitude that the Macca crew felt for Lewis is definitely gone now.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 10:39  
car driver

What is the world really MAD about Hamilton? Really - is it that he won Hungary or is it that he was blocked by Alonso?
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2007, 16:48  
F1 Rookie

JetEngineCom wrote:
What is the world really MAD about Hamilton? Really - is it that he won Hungary or is it that he was blocked by Alonso?

I'm not sure what you meant there :p...

I'm mad at McLaren as a team... They aren't even trying to pretend they are working together... Alonso and Hamilton (no matter how much they say they aren't) are fighting like little children, Ron Dennis is taking both sides one at a time and not trying to work it out... To be fair Eddie Jordan and anyone that saw the ProstVSenna era will know that we really don't need F1 to start all that again... Hamilton and Alonso need to grow up, Alonso needs to ignore EVERYTHING Hamilton related, Hamilton just needs to shut up and Ron Dennis needs to stand in the middle making sure they are both AWAY from each other...
 Offline Profile