Indian GP

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Post Reply
md
car driver
car driver
Posts: 5
Joined: 20 Jun 2007, 03:49

Indian GP

Post by md » 20 Jun 2007, 03:59

Can wait the final decision...

However, it will be cool if they decide a street race... We can see how the drivers and cars can withstand potholes... :D

User avatar
Tyseo99
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 33
Joined: 10 May 2007, 19:13

Post by Tyseo99 » 20 Jun 2007, 06:39

I think you have chsoen to put this in the wrong area.

User avatar
reyhan
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 158
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 17:44
Location: caffe "4 U"

Re:

Post by reyhan » 22 Jun 2007, 14:50

Tyseo99 wrote:I think you have chsoen to put this in the wrong area.

no more street races please, check out turkey, great track, that's how track in modern days should be like
BMW Power

ntr
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 505
Joined: 23 Dec 2006, 02:46
Location: UK

Re: Indian GP

Post by ntr » 22 Jun 2007, 17:18

does anybody find it annoying that hermann tilke gets to design ALL of the new modern tracks...i mean sepang, bahrain, shanghai, turkey etc were all his creations not to mention his track modifications at hockenheim etc...isn't there another good track designer in the world who can compete against hermann to win the design contract, competition yields better results, if no one else can design tracks then how can we know that hermann really is the best choice ?
mm tofu

User avatar
reyhan
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 158
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 17:44
Location: caffe "4 U"

Re: Indian GP

Post by reyhan » 22 Jun 2007, 17:41

alex wrote:does anybody find it annoying that hermann tilke gets to design ALL of the new modern tracks...i mean sepang, bahrain, shanghai, turkey etc were all his creations not to mention his track modifications at hockenheim etc...isn't there another good track designer in the world who can compete against hermann to win the design contract, competition yields better results, if no one else can design tracks then how can we know that hermann really is the best choice ?

off course there is, Tillke is a good desighner, aldough I only like turkish circuit. Good question...
BMW Power

User avatar
megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5873
Joined: 10 Apr 2007, 18:30
Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila PH

Re: Indian GP

Post by megasyxx » 06 Jul 2007, 20:40

from what i know it's really hot in there......maybe a record no cars will finish because of overheating engines...just joking. i think it's not far off from the temperatures at malaysia
Image

train
car driver
car driver
Posts: 15
Joined: 01 Jul 2007, 15:15

Re: Indian GP

Post by train » 06 Jul 2007, 22:17

Is this for real - i heard that they are going to have this in delhi and it will be on the streets - no race track will be built as its very expensive ????

User avatar
Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Posts: 4153
Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Location: Bombay
Contact:

Re: Indian GP

Post by Zack » 07 Jul 2007, 06:10

train wrote:Is this for real - i heard that they are going to have this in delhi and it will be on the streets - no race track will be built as its very expensive ????


No they are planning to cr8 new track! But Delhi surely is wrong place

still nothing is fix yet.. 50% chance's for yes or no :S:
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

slim
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 34
Joined: 17 Mar 2007, 09:55
Location: Aussie in Tokyo

Re: Indian GP

Post by slim » 08 Jul 2007, 16:24

i heard karty is replacing albers at spyker for the rest of the year

User avatar
Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Posts: 4153
Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Location: Bombay
Contact:

Re: Indian GP

Post by Zack » 08 Jul 2007, 19:22

slim wrote:i heard karty is replacing albers at spyker for the rest of the year


spyker is looking for other pay driver but its difficult to call Narainn Karthikeyan may be final choice...still under contract with Williams and is payed driver!
i don't think he would like drive as pay driver..imo
read up somewhere they are looking some german driver (can't rem name)


Looking forward to karun in gp2 and Akhil & chiranjeev in Formula BMW Asia :T:@
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

HamiltonF1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 376
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 11:43
Location: Netherlands

Re: Indian GP

Post by HamiltonF1 » 08 Jul 2007, 21:51

I really dislike that old tracks with historie need to leave because bernie thinks there boring I mean just let the tracks the way they are and change 2 or something.
Image

User avatar
Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Posts: 4153
Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Location: Bombay
Contact:

Re: Indian GP

Post by Zack » 09 Jul 2007, 05:43

HamiltonF1 wrote:I really dislike that old tracks with historie need to leave because bernie thinks there boring I mean just let the tracks the way they are and change 2 or something.

i m with you .. silverstone , imola & suzuka one of my fav's :cry:
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

train
car driver
car driver
Posts: 15
Joined: 01 Jul 2007, 15:15

Re: Indian GP

Post by train » 11 Jul 2007, 04:15

zack wrote:
train wrote:Is this for real - i heard that they are going to have this in delhi and it will be on the streets - no race track will be built as its very expensive ????


No they are planning to cr8 new track! But Delhi surely is wrong place

still nothing is fix yet.. 50% chance's for yes or no :S:

Thanks goodness...yeah in fact they can find some place around delhi to build the track...so that they get all the luxury of delhi hotels and have a decent circuit....i wud definitely love to have one in delhi ....india is one big market for bernie

Post Reply