doesnt premier have any cam of ur choice?

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
lynamcool
kart driver
kart driver

doesnt premier have any cam of ur choice?

Post by lynamcool » 19 Jun 2007, 10:03

should we start a petition to get ITV to let us switch to any camera angle available cos as most of you are in the same boat as I hate it when the director shows the wrong camera angles as onbord vids rock!!

premier live lets u choose a camera angle to view

bring murry back!!

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 19 Jun 2007, 10:12

They used to, they had it on something called F1Digital??? But it went bankrupt... They were thinking of bringing it back when they turn terrestral TV off in the UK because then EVERYONE has to have Digital packages so everyone can use it... Also I heard someone say on ITV4 when they showed Quali they had a red button service...

Super Aguri
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Super Aguri » 19 Jun 2007, 10:17

Dark_Fisico wrote:They used to, they had it on something called F1Digital??? But it went bankrupt... They were thinking of bringing it back when they turn terrestral TV off in the UK because then EVERYONE has to have Digital packages so everyone can use it... Also I heard someone say on ITV4 when they showed Quali they had a red button service...
Yes. ITV4 and 1 has had a red button service since the Canadian GP qualifying.

All it has is information on the drivers, and Honda Promo videos etc.

Bowsey
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Bowsey » 19 Jun 2007, 10:50

Super Aguri wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:They used to, they had it on something called F1Digital??? But it went bankrupt... They were thinking of bringing it back when they turn terrestral TV off in the UK because then EVERYONE has to have Digital packages so everyone can use it... Also I heard someone say on ITV4 when they showed Quali they had a red button service...

Really, I didn't know that. Have to try that in the next race. Do you just press the red button any time in the race, or quali. Does it matter if its on ITV1 or ITV4

Super Aguri
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Super Aguri » 19 Jun 2007, 11:19

Bowsey wrote:
Super Aguri wrote:

Really, I didn't know that. Have to try that in the next race. Do you just press the red button any time in the race, or quali. Does it matter if its on ITV1 or ITV4
Just when the show starts to the end. You will see a Red Box with "i" in the centre to show when the service is up.

WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by WDC » 20 Jun 2007, 01:17

lol... i can only laugh... the day australia gets anything like this, pigs will fly!
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST