F1 skills competition and exhibition GPs?

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
Silver Shadow
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

F1 skills competition and exhibition GPs?

Post by Silver Shadow » 01 Feb 2008, 03:45

I was seriously thinking about this when coming home tonight. What if, there was a Formula 1 skills competition and exhibition GP at a city where there originally isn't a GP? I mean cities look for ways to promote themselves, and fans living in those cities don't want to fork out a lot of money to go to exotic locales to simply watch a race. Examples of a skills competition could be a car going around pylons set up on a track, teams doing the quickest pit stop possible, and maybe even a drag race between two competitors. This would promote F1 big time and it would be an interesting event. Even the winner of the competition can donate to a charity of some type so in the end, everybody wins! Check out my blog post, and if you have any comments, post them here or on my blog, or both!

http://everythingassociated.blogspot.co ... sible.html

martinez
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Re: F1 skills competition and exhibition GPs?

Post by martinez » 01 Feb 2008, 22:42

Ace idea!
Martinez 10

metalhead188
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by metalhead188 » 02 Feb 2008, 05:49

that would be cool

Silver Shadow
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Silver Shadow » 06 Feb 2008, 01:25

How would you go abouts trying to get the heads of F1 to listen to this? I certainly don't want to become friends with Ron Dennis :cool: