It is currently 26 Jul 2017, 06:36

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: HAMILTON TO FERRARI??
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009, 17:11  
F1 Routinier

brawn maybe :p

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009, 18:09  
F1 Driver

metalhead188 wrote:
he's a freken cry baby... jumping ship after one bad pre-season shows no maturity

He said he isn't moving.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009, 18:11  

He said 'I'm not in discussion with anyone else, but to get an offer would be a compliment and it would be silly not to look at it' - the press twists words guys, Hamilton will not leave McLaren.

PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009, 18:18  
F1 Rookie

Hamilton is a bad driver and all people can see that this season when Hamilton is going to have a "normal" car.

And after, no team will want to take him and also Ferrari who has the 2 best drivers in the world.

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2009, 17:14  
GP2 Driver

Fergie1 wrote:
metalhead188 wrote:
he's a freken cry baby... jumping ship after one bad pre-season shows no maturity

He said he isn't moving.

true... no one will hire that spoiled brat
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2009, 17:53  
F1 Driver

Bloody hell,he's had one bad race and people are jumping on the "Lewis Hamilton is rubbish" bandwagon. The race wasn't even bad, he finished 3rd in a donkey of a car. Shame he has a stupid girlfriend and an obsessive dad but I don't blame him for that. He's a bit smug and arrogant,but who isn't when they're an F1 driver.I don't even like the guy and I think this is way too excessive.Also dude Ferrari don't have the 2 best drivers in the world.I'd take Kubica,Vettel and Hamilton over Ferrari's drivers any day.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 30 Mar 2009, 18:59  
kart driver

swca92 wrote:
Bloody hell,he's had one bad race and people are jumping on the "Lewis Hamilton is rubbish" bandwagon. The race wasn't even bad, he finished 3rd in a donkey of a car. Shame he has a stupid girlfriend and an obsessive dad but I don't blame him for that. He's a bit smug and arrogant,but who isn't when they're an F1 driver.I don't even like the guy and I think this is way too excessive.Also dude Ferrari don't have the 2 best drivers in the world.I'd take Kubica,Vettel and Hamilton over Ferrari's drivers any day.

Agree, I also think Lewis doesn't deserve all this s***. I feel he drove a solid race yesterday and we saw some good overtaking.
Kimi has "lost" it since last year already - I think Kimi was the best driver of the field during his McLaren years but he had bad luck and a unreliable car, but he had so much spirit.
And Massa, I don't know , to me he is a guy with way longer experience in F1 than Hamilton, yet I don't see that truly.

bottom line i disagree that Ferrari has the world's best drivers
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13