First Grand Prix You Watched

This forum gives you a chance to be able to communicate with your fellow F1 fans.
gutobr
2007 Prediction League winner
2007 Prediction League winner

Post by gutobr » 30 May 2007, 23:25

Don't worry, BANANAGP... I think i'm the oldest here Yellow_Colorz_PDT_21 ...
I was in Rio, 1983, for Brazilian GP when I was 12 :roll: ...
In 1984 I WAS THERE TOO: FIRST AYRTON, THE BEST, GP. :D :D :D :D
On TV, 1975 I think... :roll:

WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by WDC » 31 May 2007, 11:25

you watched races with fatal accidents... i couldnt imagine having watched livaces and seeing such horrific scenes!

im so glad safety has improved, seeing some of the fatal crashes makes me feel sick in the stomache! theres a particularly terrible clip on youtube which was made in memory of alldrivers who lost their lives!

the worst i witnessed live was schumacher in the wall at silverstone 99, breaking his legs... luciano burti at spa breaking his legs, panis in canada doing the same thing and then ralf's crash at indianapolis 04 when he was KO'd!
and all of them were freaky enough...
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST

WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by WDC » 31 May 2007, 11:26

you watched races with fatal accidents... i couldnt imagine having watched livaces and seeing such horrific scenes!

im so glad safety has improved, seeing some of the fatal crashes makes me feel sick in the stomache! theres a particularly terrible clip on youtube which was made in memory of alldrivers who lost their lives!

the worst i witnessed live was schumacher in the wall at silverstone 99, breaking his legs... luciano burti at spa breaking his legs, panis in canada doing the same thing and then ralf's crash at indianapolis 04 when he was KO'd!
SIMPLY THE BEST

iceman.gr

Post by iceman.gr » 31 May 2007, 13:54

the first race on tv was monza 2002. not the most spectacular race but enough to get me stuck with f1. unfortunately the first live race has yet to come... :frown:

mclaren786
car driver
car driver

Post by mclaren786 » 31 May 2007, 13:55

My first race was the 2002 Australian Grand Prix, and i instantly fell in love with the mclaren, one becasue the McLaren f1 is my favourite car and two their paintjob was awesome.

formulaonemadman
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by formulaonemadman » 31 May 2007, 15:59

belgium 1998 at my nans- where i am now!!!
thanks shail69 for the avator!!!

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?P36

_*kimi-Iku*_
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by _*kimi-Iku*_ » 31 May 2007, 17:21

australia 2002 but for me. 2002 was very irregular.. sometimes i watched and sometimes i dont. But the first was autralia.. and the half part of season.. i began to watch it all races..
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 31 May 2007, 19:45

Ace wrote:Frist race was the worst race that I watched. It was 2002 Austrian GP, when Rubens let MS in front of him at last few meters before finish. I didn't understand what's happend but later friedns explaind me... and that's the day when I become full anti Ferrari member.
at least, that incident served for something positive.

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 31 May 2007, 19:55

maltafan wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:Awww Fisichellas first win :mrgreen: what a race to watch :lol:...
is that why he is your favourite driver, then?
Noooooo :mrgreen: first race of 1995, came home late turn the TV on and this lost looking Italian was on TV unable to pronounce h's :lol: THATS why he's my favourite driver :mrgreen: I fell in love with him instantly... First driver I liked since Senna and the last to get my complete support...

Beserker_Rage
car driver
car driver

Post by Beserker_Rage » 01 Jun 2007, 07:12

Dark_Fisico wrote:
maltafan wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:Awww Fisichellas first win :mrgreen: what a race to watch :lol:...
is that why he is your favourite driver, then?
Noooooo :mrgreen: first race of 1995, came home late turn the TV on and this lost looking Italian was on TV unable to pronounce h's :lol: THATS why he's my favourite driver :mrgreen: I fell in love with him instantly... First driver I liked since Senna and the last to get my complete support...
You are always late to everything :lol: trust that to be the reason you love Fisichella :lol:.

My first race live was at Monza '87. My dad took me to the track for the weekend and I got to met my hero. I have since given all my autographs from that weekend to Dark_Fisico :lol:.

As an Italian I could be right in saying the first race I ever watched would be the first Ayrton Senna drove in F1. Since I was born in '84. I was also at the track in Imola at his last which put me off F1 for a year or so but when I moved to England I soon got back into it :mrgreen:.

danny87
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by danny87 » 01 Jun 2007, 18:13

WDC wrote:you watched races with fatal accidents... i couldnt imagine having watched livaces and seeing such horrific scenes!

He didn't break his legs, he was concussed

WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by WDC » 05 Jun 2007, 02:14

danny87 wrote:
WDC wrote:you watched races with fatal accidents... i couldnt imagine having watched livaces and seeing such horrific scenes!

He didn't break his legs, he was concussed
really?
i thought he broke his legs! sorry!
SIMPLY THE BEST

Busi
Donator
Donator

Post by Busi » 05 Jun 2007, 08:37

I remember having watched some parts of races in 1997 (9 years old) but my addiction began between 1999 and 2000 :twisted:
Alonso, future 5 times world champion

Redneck70
car driver
car driver

Post by Redneck70 » 06 Jun 2007, 02:23

1st F1 race i ever watched was the 2005 monaco grand prix, formula 1 really kicks nascar in the ass I never thought i would admit that but it does. there are no drivers in formula 1 that i dislike i respect every one of them especially the young guys. Anyway formula 1 is now my passion and sunday am love....
Redneck70

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 07 Jun 2007, 06:11

where do you watch races in USA, on Speed Tv?