It is currently 28 May 2017, 12:32

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 May 2007, 22:10  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Good practice session, even though we can't tell too much from the prac. sessions, looks like Honda have improved, and maybe Williams and Renault also.
Here is the video of Hamilton's crach:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=svPA6xt3g08

Mclaren boys will be busy tonight then.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 03:34  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
im a bit happier for albers in FP2... he is right behind them FINALLY!!! he could of been higher up, if he didnt make a error in Sector1 on his fast lap, he could of been about 0.4 faster which would of taken him even higher up!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 07:06  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
DC always does well at Monaco and he has been having a good season so far :lol: will see a great gp
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 07:15  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
dc pfft..... he only got 3rd last year coz his TEAMMATE KLIEN retired..... if he didnt retire he would of beaten dc! dc is only lucky.... i remember dc was behind a arrows in monaco and didnt even think about making a move and after the hole race he finished behind the arrows! he was about 3 seconds quicker but didnt even think about overtaking it!he was just lucky last year.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 09:00  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 16:15
Posts: 244
Location: Oxford, England
nelmesy16 wrote:
dc pfft..... he only got 3rd last year coz his TEAMMATE KLIEN retired..... if he didnt retire he would of beaten dc! dc is only lucky.... i remember dc was behind a arrows in monaco and didnt even think about making a move and after the hole race he finished behind the arrows! he was about 3 seconds quicker but didnt even think about overtaking it!he was just lucky last year.


if you think DC is lucky and albers is a great driver, you must be on drugs!!

albers was good when driving a DTM car, but now hes in F1 hes pretty bad, and you could blame it on the car and the team all u like but i still think he has a lot to prove!

DC on the other hand has proved this season (bearing in mind hes as old as my dad! almost :P) that he can still be very competitive and drive the car very well.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 10:26  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Chubbs wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:
dc pfft..... he only got 3rd last year coz his TEAMMATE KLIEN retired..... if he didnt retire he would of beaten dc! dc is only lucky.... i remember dc was behind a arrows in monaco and didnt even think about making a move and after the hole race he finished behind the arrows! he was about 3 seconds quicker but didnt even think about overtaking it!he was just lucky last year.


if you think DC is lucky and albers is a great driver, you must be on drugs!!

albers was good when driving a DTM car, but now hes in F1 hes pretty bad, and you could blame it on the car and the team all u like but i still think he has a lot to prove!

DC on the other hand has proved this season (bearing in mind hes as old as my dad! almost :P) that he can still be very competitive and drive the car very well.


well DC had driven a car which can last a race without problems and can go fast! albers is driving a car which cant last 5 laps without blowing a engine and having problems (which shown nearly all season)he has had some really suprising weekends, but its hard for him to be consident because of the car he has to drive! put him in a ferrari, he can be as good as massa and kimi! if u put DC in a spyker, im sure he wont do anything special! its hard to prove when you are trying to keep a car which is hard to drive and has no speed! when the b-spec car comes out, im sure u will be suprised! in DTM he started with a old car, didnt show much special things, but when he suprisible got moved up to a newer car, he proved himself straight away winning most races and coming 2nd in the championship, he should of won it but had a very bad last race which lost him the championship! its totally different when your driving a fast car and a slow car!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 11:56  
car driver

Joined: 25 May 2007, 11:50
Posts: 5
Fernando for pole and the win. Hamilton's inexperience will show during the race. Hopefully the two Ferraris will CRASH N BURN!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 12:11  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
welcome niallmckiernan
Hamilton just made a mistake. Like he said "I'm only human."
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 14:31  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2007, 17:54
Posts: 262
Location: Finland
niallmckiernan wrote:
Fernando for pole and the win. Hamilton's inexperience will show during the race. Hopefully the two Ferraris will CRASH N BURN!


Kimi for pole and win. Hopefully both McLarens CRASH N BURN! :evil: :evil: You should remember that here is many Ferrari fans so wrote with a little respect to other teams as well. Don't you forgot that.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 14:45  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
i think there might be a suprise pole position.... not sure about it i just feel like it could happen! :?

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 15:14  
car driver

Joined: 25 May 2007, 15:07
Posts: 5
Well, with today's Formula 1, the one that will be on pole will will the race...And Ferrari just seem very strong on Saturdays... (don't think that it is not strong here in Monaco because the situation was exactly the same in Spain 2 weeks ago, when McLaren topped the timesheets in Free Practices and Massa took the pole xD)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 16:25  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2007, 23:04
Posts: 353
iceman1 wrote:
Good practice session, even though we can't tell too much from the prac. sessions, looks like Honda have improved, and maybe Williams and Renault also.
Here is the video of Hamilton's crach:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=svPA6xt3g08

Mclaren boys will be busy tonight then.


These videos made me join the forum... good marketing then! ;)

On the other topic, it's really a stretch to say Albers is better than DC... If Albers were so good he would have been snatched up by someone other than Spyker no?

Having said that, Senna Started with the Tolemans and Schumacher with the Jordan so you never know... let's see how quickly Albers moves on to a better team.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 16:53  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
your a great member in our family BANANAGP :mrgreen:
I saw some comments by Ross Brawn and he doesn't think the longer wheelbase on the F2007 is going to be a problem.

http://www.formula1.com/race/news/6134/774.html
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 17:28  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2007, 23:04
Posts: 353
Why thanks its great to be here... although my employer might have something else so say in this regard... :cheesy:

Apparently hamilton has won every race he participated in at Monaco!?

formula1.com wrote:
Raikkonen, like his team mate Felipe Massa and McLaren’s world champion Fernando Alonso, is one of the men who could stand between Lewis Hamilton and his avowed intent to keep up his 100 percent record in the Principality by scoring his first Grand Prix win.


he was clearly a man among boys... let's see how he does it at the top level!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 May 2007, 17:50  
car driver

Joined: 25 May 2007, 17:42
Posts: 4
Let's pray for rain. I remember Brazil 2003. Jos (Verstappen) was way in front of Fisico when he went of. He could have won that race in a minardi. So I would like to see a spyker winning this year in monaco.
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB