It is currently 20 Jul 2017, 20:38

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 May 2007, 18:27  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 22:01
Posts: 780
Location: Asturias
Country: Spain (es)
Chubbs wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Nooo!! nooo.. i desagree


why? we havent seen rain this season, i wana see how the rookies do :D


because.. in monaco is very dangerous with rain.. overall to kimi, he wants to win there (like all pilots,, logically.. but he wants to win more.. i think because in the last race he crashes.) and rain in monaco wont be good for him.. well.. if kimi cans win all way for rain. come on sky.. put rain in monaco!

_________________
http://www.kr-iceman.phpbb24.com [Spanish & English Kimi Forum]*
Image
KIMI RAIKKONEN WORLD CHAMPION 2007 *Kovalainen & Hulkenberg - Forever*
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 May 2007, 18:35  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2007, 17:54
Posts: 262
Location: Finland
Chubbs wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Nooo!! nooo.. i desagree


why? we havent seen rain this season, i wana see how the rookies do :D


amm, I bet you don't want too rain in monaco. Coz then Lewis could say bye to his winning dreams... Do you remember '96 Monaco's GP, when rained...
Only 4 drivers drived to finnish. 18 drivers retired that race. Including rainspecialist Michael Schumacher. So you don't want to see rain in Monaco...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 May 2007, 19:10  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2007, 23:04
Posts: 353
Rain separates men from boys... and levels the field...

Remember Senna chasing down Prost in the TOLEMAN at Monaco!? (1986?). Senna passing six cars in one lap (incl. 3 World Champions) at brands hatch in the inferior McLaren in 1991? Barichello winning from 18 in hockenheim...

Let it rain!


!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 May 2007, 19:14  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 18:05
Posts: 516
Location: Ireland
I like the rain makes for a good race. We don't often get rain on race day

_________________
ImageImage
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 May 2007, 12:13  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
Chubbs wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Nooo!! nooo.. i desagree


why? we havent seen rain this season, i wana see how the rookies do :D


amm, I bet you don't want too rain in monaco. Coz then Lewis could say bye to his winning dreams... Do you remember '96 Monaco's GP, when rained...
Only 4 drivers drived to finnish. 18 drivers retired that race. Including rainspecialist Michael Schumacher. So you don't want to see rain in Monaco...


i want it to rain! coz it will give albers a much bigger chance of scoring a point.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 May 2007, 12:23  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2007, 17:54
Posts: 262
Location: Finland
nelmesy16 wrote:
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
Chubbs wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Nooo!! nooo.. i desagree


why? we havent seen rain this season, i wana see how the rookies do :D


amm, I bet you don't want too rain in monaco. Coz then Lewis could say bye to his winning dreams... Do you remember '96 Monaco's GP, when rained...
Only 4 drivers drived to finnish. 18 drivers retired that race. Including rainspecialist Michael Schumacher. So you don't want to see rain in Monaco...


i want it to rain! coz it will give albers a much bigger chance of scoring a point.


Not in that car. Sorry. It is so hard to drive, that I don't believe that he can bring it to finnish if it rains in Monaco...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 May 2007, 12:29  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
Chubbs wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Nooo!! nooo.. i desagree


why? we havent seen rain this season, i wana see how the rookies do :D


amm, I bet you don't want too rain in monaco. Coz then Lewis could say bye to his winning dreams... Do you remember '96 Monaco's GP, when rained...
Only 4 drivers drived to finnish. 18 drivers retired that race. Including rainspecialist Michael Schumacher. So you don't want to see rain in Monaco...


i want it to rain! coz it will give albers a much bigger chance of scoring a point.


Not in that car. Sorry. It is so hard to drive, that I don't believe that he can bring it to finnish if it rains in Monaco...

lol r u kidding Albers cant get and points in monaco
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 May 2007, 12:40  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
iceman1 wrote:
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
nelmesy16 wrote:
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
Chubbs wrote:
_*kimi-Iku*_ wrote:
Nooo!! nooo.. i desagree


why? we havent seen rain this season, i wana see how the rookies do :D


amm, I bet you don't want too rain in monaco. Coz then Lewis could say bye to his winning dreams... Do you remember '96 Monaco's GP, when rained...
Only 4 drivers drived to finnish. 18 drivers retired that race. Including rainspecialist Michael Schumacher. So you don't want to see rain in Monaco...


i want it to rain! coz it will give albers a much bigger chance of scoring a point.


Not in that car. Sorry. It is so hard to drive, that I don't believe that he can bring it to finnish if it rains in Monaco...

lol r u kidding Albers cant get and points in monaco


yes he can! he got 11th last year on dry track, he did that with a stop go penault too! he is quite good in rain and i wouldnt take him out of sneaking up into the points with some help of retirements! i would bet albers to get a point in the rain!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 May 2007, 12:49  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 26 Mar 2007, 21:50
Posts: 904
Location: Lebanon
mmm, i'm absolutely sure he won;t get 1 point all this season

_________________
GO KIMIIII....
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 May 2007, 12:50  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2007, 17:54
Posts: 262
Location: Finland
nelmesy16 wrote:
yes he can! he got 11th last year on dry track, he did that with a stop go penault too! he is quite good in rain and i wouldnt take him out of sneaking up into the points with some help of retirements! i would bet albers to get a point in the rain!


Well, it doesn't matter how good you are in the rain. It doesn't help in Monaco. Still I'm thinking that if it rains in Monaco, Albers can't finnish that race with that car. Like I said, even great Michael Schumacher has doned mistake in Monaco when rained. (1996) And Albers aren't that good in rain. But with good luck he can get close to a points. But not to points. I think... Monaco is very dangerous track in the rain. So hopefully it would be dry race.
And by the way, he was 12th, not 11th last year... http://www.fia.com/sport/Championships/ ... class.html
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 May 2007, 14:35  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
oh sorry... 12th i was close :lol:

im sure albers can finish in the rain! people think he is bad just because he is in a spyker! trust me, he will suprise people sometimes threw out the year! he can pull off some very good results.... if it rains in monaco, he has a chance of scoring a point, however, he needs some help of some retiremnts infront of him! if it rains i bet albers will get in the points!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 May 2007, 20:29  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
pole and a lot of luck is needed to win at Monaco
well i think Massa and Hamilton will crash
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 May 2007, 00:25  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2007, 23:04
Posts: 353
iceman1 wrote:
pole and a lot of luck is needed to win at Monaco
well i think Massa and Hamilton will crash


AHA! A PREDICTION!!

I say Massa Kimi 1-2 (not necessarilly in this order)

AND (going out on a limb I know)

Hamilton beats Alonso in qualifying!! RRESPECT AAIGHT!!

WooHooo!!!!!!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 May 2007, 04:43  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 13:34
Posts: 2002
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
iceman1 wrote:
pole and a lot of luck is needed to win at Monaco
well i think Massa and Hamilton will crash


yes, pole is very important to win at monaco! so qualifing will be good to watch.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 May 2007, 06:10  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
BANANAGP wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
pole and a lot of luck is needed to win at Monaco
well i think Massa and Hamilton will crash


AHA! A PREDICTION!!

I say Massa Kimi 1-2 (not necessarilly in this order)

AND (going out on a limb I know)

Hamilton beats Alonso in qualifying!! RRESPECT AAIGHT!!

WooHooo!!!!!!

about the prediction, mate hope to see u here:
http://www.f1zone.net/viewtopic.php?t=955

nope i think Massa will crash,
live webcam From Monaco: http://webcam-picture.notari.tv/
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB