It is currently 23 Jul 2017, 10:38

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 May 2007, 17:13  
F1 Legend

Massa said that he didn't do any quali runs at all, so if pedro did and was only a couple of tenths faster, so Ferrari could be in a very good position.
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Ferrari aero.
PostPosted: 07 May 2007, 17:30  
F1 Rookie

Bobdredds wrote:
BMW I reckon will overtake McLaren IMHO because there development is solid and I believe the car has more potential. Having said McLaren have surprised me so far and could do so again. I just cant seem to get a handle on the new regime yet.

even if the bmw car will be good enough (which it won't..) there are still the drivers...are nick and robert better than fernando or lewis, i don't think so

PostPosted: 07 May 2007, 18:11  
GP2 Driver

alex wrote:
Bobdredds wrote:
BMW I reckon will overtake McLaren IMHO because there development is solid and I believe the car has more potential. Having said McLaren have surprised me so far and could do so again. I just cant seem to get a handle on the new regime yet.

even if the bmw car will be good enough (which it won't..) there are still the drivers...are nick and robert better than fernando or lewis, i don't think so

the only way BMW can overtake Mclaren is if Mclaren have a problem, BMW dont have the power to challange a fast healthy Mclaren car

PostPosted: 07 May 2007, 19:40  
F1 Driver

jana7i wrote:
alex wrote:
Bobdredds wrote:

the only way BMW can overtake Mclaren is if Mclaren have a problem, BMW dont have the power to challange a fast healthy Mclaren car
Nick did it on Alonso, so I think, yes, it can happen

PostPosted: 08 May 2007, 07:54  
GP2 Driver

maltafan wrote:
jana7i wrote:
alex wrote:
Bobdredds wrote:

he did it when alonso's mclaren was slow in bahrain. so as i said, mclaren has to be slow in order for BMW to overtake them. if both cars were healthy on the track, then Mclaren will be be infront. my opinion only.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 May 2007, 09:50  
2007 Prediction League winner

I think BMW will improve a lot, the best part of the season for BMW is yet to start:
Europe. But I don't think they'll be in the same level of Macca and Ferrari.
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 May 2007, 10:45  
car driver

Although it's almost 4 weeks since the lst F1 races I'm not really looking forward to it. The races in Barcelona were really boring in the last years. Maybe the new chicane will provide some action like passings

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 08 May 2007, 11:40  
F1 Driver

jana7i wrote:
maltafan wrote:
jana7i wrote:
alex wrote:
Bobdredds wrote:

he did it when alonso's mclaren was slow in bahrain. so as i said, mclaren has to be slow in order for BMW to overtake them. if both cars were healthy on the track, then Mclaren will be be infront. my opinion only.

it was only a tiny problem! he had little lack of grip which only would of lost him 0.2 anyway... so i think BMW can overtake them!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 May 2007, 22:04  
F1 Legend

Mattzel89 wrote:
Although it's almost 4 weeks since the lst F1 races I'm not really looking forward to it. The races in Barcelona were really boring in the last years. Maybe the new chicane will provide some action like passings

yeah i hope 2 :P
at verano, kimi got a new more sensitive steering box so i reckon that was the biggest improvement to making the car more to kimi's liking, i dont think massa had to change his steering box
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 May 2007, 05:31  
F1 Driver

kimi could be even quicker now! :?

PostPosted: 09 May 2007, 07:19  
GP2 Driver

nelmesy16 wrote:
jana7i wrote:
maltafan wrote:
jana7i wrote:
alex wrote:
Bobdredds wrote:

it was only a tiny problem! he had little lack of grip which only would of lost him 0.2 anyway... so i think BMW can overtake them!

tiny problem?? lack of grip???
no grip= no speed

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 May 2007, 17:39  
F1 Legend

Here are the teams previews of the Spanish GP.

Spijker........: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/58517
Honda........: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/58519
McLaren......: http://www.f1complete.com/content/view/4048/617/
BMW..........: http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_ ... t_id=31309

Circuit..........: http://www.formula1.com/race/circuitmap/773.html
Satellite img...: http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=41569577&x= ... 16&l=0&m=a
Timetable......: http://www.formula1.com/race/timetable/773.html
Track preview : http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s107/s ... ?fromrss=1
A lap with......: http://www.f1technical.net/news/5583
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 May 2007, 15:43  
F1 Driver

i hope spyker can be even closer this weekend :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 May 2007, 16:48  
GP2 Driver

nelmesy16 wrote:
i hope spyker can be even closer this weekend :D

Well, allways can hope, they might get little closer...
:| :|
Gosh these new emoticons are awful!!!
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 May 2007, 10:06  
F1 Driver

well the spyker drivers are with the STR now... adrian sutil went faster but albers was only 0.3 down on him but should of beaten him but stuffed up the last sector and went in the pits... so this weekend for albers and spyker will be interesting and maybe compeditive :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next