Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.

Rate the Brasilian GP (2007)

10 points: That was wonderful!
33
70%
9 points: I loved it!
4
9%
8 points: Oh that was great!
4
9%
7 points: It was pretty good.
3
6%
6 points: It wasn't bad.
1
2%
5 points: Eh there where parts that weren't very good, though!
1
2%
4 points: It could have been a lot better.
0
No votes
3 points: I didn't really like it.
0
No votes
2 points: It was aweful!
0
No votes
1 point: Bad.
1
2%
 
Total votes: 47

User avatar
color
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 180
Joined: 25 Jun 2007, 01:46

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by color » 22 Oct 2007, 23:48

WDC wrote:tell me this...
you lose 2nd place and then 3rd immediatly at the start, you know you only need 5th to win the championship...
why... why on earth would you attempt a stupid pass on cold tyres off the racing line agains your team mate for no particular gain at all when if he just played it safe like alonso did last year and braught the car home he would have been champion and then all of you hamilton glasses wearing fans could have praised him and said how he is better than any other driver, ect. ect.

i mean, surely he must have had some sort of brain-fart to attempt a stupid pass on alonso around crn 4 on the first lap when positions stay as they were he would have been champion...


AMEN :T:@

User avatar
newtrex
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 580
Joined: 29 May 2007, 11:38
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by newtrex » 23 Oct 2007, 01:24

1-best driver - Kimi Raikkonen
2-best team - Ferrari
3-best overtaking - Kimi and Alonso on Hamilton
4-best moment - KIMI winning race and championship
5-worst driver & worst team - fisi and renault
6-best rookie - cannot say any may be Kazuki Nakajima
7-the most surprising moment - Hamilton's gearbox problem
Last edited by newtrex on 30 Oct 2007, 13:12, edited 2 times in total.
Image

kimifan1
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 29
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 15:10
Location: port allen,louisiana

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by kimifan1 » 23 Oct 2007, 04:18

HamiltonF1 wrote:1-best driver: Kimi Raikkonen
2-best team: Ferrari
3-best overtaking: All the ones Lewis made
4-best moment: Lewis overtaking 5 drivers in 1 lap
5-worst driver & worst team: Fishicella and Spyker
6-best rookie: Lewis cuz he made the mistake in the beginning than he's car did something and than he fighted him self back and just misses the championship on 2 points.
7-the most surprising moment: Kimi getting the championship. Now I aint a kimi fan but I am happy for him :)

Next year Lewis will win the championship @Hug

lewis is by far a great driver,but this was his chance-he blew it by not using his head.ferrari will be back without mechanical failures next year.if kimi does not win again next year then masa will win-he is due

User avatar
WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 246
Joined: 27 May 2007, 02:15
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by WDC » 23 Oct 2007, 06:45

HamiltonF1 wrote:
WDC wrote:tell me this...
you lose 2nd place and then 3rd immediatly at the start, you know you only need 5th to win the championship...
why... why on earth would you attempt a stupid pass on cold tyres off the racing line agains your team mate for no particular gain at all when if he just played it safe like alonso did last year and braught the car home he would have been champion and then all of you hamilton glasses wearing fans could have praised him and said how he is better than any other driver, ect. ect.

i mean, surely he must have had some sort of brain-fart to attempt a stupid pass on alonso around crn 4 on the first lap when positions stay as they were he would have been champion...

he was far to aggressive he ducked to the inside and alonso fairly covered and so what does he do, swerve to the outside under braking and lock up, going straight on...


that alone gives him worst driver of the race, pressure or not why would you risk it?


Its not the reason he lost the title I know it was stupid but you have to admit that it was still close altough he was 18th and hade a big gab so I totally disagree but than again your a ferrari fan and probably hates every race Lewis has won instead of kimi or Massa.


no, youre right, it proby wasnt the reason he lost the title, he surely would have been able to claw his may back and finish 5th...

but he didnt why? BECAUSE HIS FINGER SLIPPED?! i honestly dont understand how that could hv happend but according to hamilton himself he said that his finger sliped and he pushed a button that activated the starting mechanisms so it put the car ino nuetral for half a lap! -that there is completely his fault... then the team thought they would try and screw it up more by changing him to a three stop stratergy!

i am a ferrari fan but in this case i dont think my comments are bias, it was his worst race of the season and he lost the title himself, like the commentators (ITV) were saying, he made the mistake (crn 4) and it just put him under more pressure than he really needed to be under!
you are also right about the fact that i dont like hamilton but, in all honesty he made a horrible error, 2 horrible errors and he payed for it... thats why i gave him worst driver of the race!
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST

Image

User avatar
Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Posts: 4153
Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Location: Bombay
Contact:

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by Zack » 23 Oct 2007, 07:24

1-best driver - shared by Kimi & Massa
2-best team - Ferrari
3-best overtaking - Kubica on Alonso
4-best moment - Massa's tricky start
5-worst driver & worst team - Fisi deserves lot of bashing for that kind of ugly driving & Renault
6-best rookie - NA
7-the most surprising moment - Full Race ..mclaren had no answer to Ferrari pace and failed proper recoverable strategy for Hamilton!


Kimi - Champion drive
Massa - Had winning pace and best team player :@:2
Alonso - struggling on brake system and uninterested team behind him :@:2
Nico - Awesome*
Kubica - Gr8 drive* and very aggressive strategy from BMW!
Nick - Satisfying*
Hamilton - not the best from him :(
Trulli - Amazing!
Coulthard - Expected more
Nakajima - Race pace was good
Ralf - Race completed :p ..ill stop here

* = thx to cool(fool)fuel


~ Michael Schumacher is Michael Schumacher ~ 10-4-22-4 !grin!
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

User avatar
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion
Posts: 11852
Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Location: Tilburg
Contact:

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by JoostLamers » 23 Oct 2007, 16:27

newtrex wrote:6-best rookie - Rosburg

RosbErg is NOT a rookie :@:2 !grin!
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image

HamiltonF1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 376
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 11:43
Location: Netherlands

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by HamiltonF1 » 23 Oct 2007, 22:09

WDC wrote:
HamiltonF1 wrote:
WDC wrote:tell me this...
you lose 2nd place and then 3rd immediatly at the start, you know you only need 5th to win the championship...
why... why on earth would you attempt a stupid pass on cold tyres off the racing line agains your team mate for no particular gain at all when if he just played it safe like alonso did last year and braught the car home he would have been champion and then all of you hamilton glasses wearing fans could have praised him and said how he is better than any other driver, ect. ect.

i mean, surely he must have had some sort of brain-fart to attempt a stupid pass on alonso around crn 4 on the first lap when positions stay as they were he would have been champion...

he was far to aggressive he ducked to the inside and alonso fairly covered and so what does he do, swerve to the outside under braking and lock up, going straight on...


that alone gives him worst driver of the race, pressure or not why would you risk it?


Its not the reason he lost the title I know it was stupid but you have to admit that it was still close altough he was 18th and hade a big gab so I totally disagree but than again your a ferrari fan and probably hates every race Lewis has won instead of kimi or Massa.


no, youre right, it proby wasnt the reason he lost the title, he surely would have been able to claw his may back and finish 5th...

but he didnt why? BECAUSE HIS FINGER SLIPPED?! i honestly dont understand how that could hv happend but according to hamilton himself he said that his finger sliped and he pushed a button that activated the starting mechanisms so it put the car ino nuetral for half a lap! -that there is completely his fault... then the team thought they would try and screw it up more by changing him to a three stop stratergy!

i am a ferrari fan but in this case i dont think my comments are bias, it was his worst race of the season and he lost the title himself, like the commentators (ITV) were saying, he made the mistake (crn 4) and it just put him under more pressure than he really needed to be under!
you are also right about the fact that i dont like hamilton but, in all honesty he made a horrible error, 2 horrible errors and he payed for it... thats why i gave him worst driver of the race!


Just because a canadian newspaper says it doesn't mean it has to be true. But if so it was a mistake of him and yes he made the mistakes in the first lap but getting form 18th till 7th with 3 pitsstops and a gabe that is that big still doesn't makes him the worst driver of the race. But this is the last thing I'm saying about it cuz its no use to discuss this with you.
Image

kimi and mika
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 397
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 20:15

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by kimi and mika » 24 Oct 2007, 11:41

1-best driver - Kimi Raikkonen
2-best team - Ferrari
3-best overtaking - Kubica on Rosberg and Heidfeld
4-best moment - Kimi winning
5-worst driver & worst team - Hamilton and Renult
6-best rookie - Nakajima
7-the most surprising moment - Nakajima hitting the pit crew!
Image

User avatar
mirek01
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 37
Joined: 24 Mar 2007, 13:58
Location: Poland

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by mirek01 » 28 Oct 2007, 22:09

Interesting Rosberg -rookie?It is his second season were have you been in 2006?

pourisian
car driver
car driver
Posts: 15
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 04:29

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by pourisian » 30 Oct 2007, 07:17

Ferrari did a perfect weekend for themselves and waited to see what the others did. I believe that they put some pressure on hamilton, and we saw what transpired (gearbox failure what c**p - it wouldnt just recover for the entirity of the grand prix). So much of sport happens in the brain, and when hamilton was under pressure this season it showed in his performances. Thankfully ;-)

User avatar
newtrex
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 580
Joined: 29 May 2007, 11:38
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by newtrex » 30 Oct 2007, 11:46

joostlamers wrote:
newtrex wrote:6-best rookie - Rosburg

RosbErg is NOT a rookie :@:2 !grin!

mirek01 wrote:kie?It is his second season were have you been in 2006?


I know... but my mistake..

TYPO.. &doh
Image

User avatar
martinez
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Jul 2007, 15:44

Re: Rate the Brasilian GP 2007

Post by martinez » 23 Nov 2007, 21:00

best driver:- Rosberg, despite cool fuel
best team:- ferrari by far
best overtake:- kubica on nick and nico
best moment:- the great teamwork start from ferrari
worst driver:- fisichella
worst team:- super aguri
Best rookie:- lewis
suprising moment:- hamilton bad luck! #Fear and kimi and massa leading, alonso finished 56 seconds behind #Fear #Fear #Fear
Martinez 10

Locked