2007 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
basic86
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Re: 2007 Brazilian Grand Prix - Title Decider

Post by basic86 » 22 Oct 2007, 11:59

It was a really hard season for Mclaren as they are blamed for everything. I agree (What I said before was a joke, I don't think that way ^^) I think that Ferrari are too much advantaged and have the right for everything. Mclaren given a tyre penalty is bulls** , and Ferrari are just (no comments ^^) :<>: , too much advantaged, I'm sure there is plenty of money behind that (I think I'll be very criticized for that XD) It just shows how F1 is these days [(Too much adverts paying as much money as Bill Gates would have (Very surprised he wasn't beaten at that ^^)]

I would be actually more happy if Massa would win his home GP :roll::

Cheers and Kimi world champion (Should I smile? Very hard indeed...)

PS: Sorry for the F-WORDS !!! :roll:: I was just in my crazy mood :@:2
Last edited by basic86 on 22 Oct 2007, 15:57, edited 3 times in total.
Forever in our hearts !

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 22 Oct 2007, 12:01

Kimi in a Brazilian Jockey club at Sunday night:

http://ego.globo.com/ENT/Noticia/Sobre_ ... RMULA.html

JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion

Post by JoostLamers » 22 Oct 2007, 12:06

Is he already in a hospital? With a alcohol poisoning? !cool!!!!
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at

McLaren-F1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by McLaren-F1 » 22 Oct 2007, 13:57

Congrats to Kimi..Shame on McLaren they gifted both titles to Ferrari :roll:: :<>:
4ever McLaren...

wizwiz
car driver
car driver

Post by wizwiz » 22 Oct 2007, 15:28

A well deserved title for kimi. and I can't believe that the bulletproof machine of hamilton suddenly lose power. ''hmm'' I wonder why? did they also tweaked the engine of hammy? and resulting to engine abnormality? and hammy was way too fast compare to the pace of alonso. or was alonso just slow? I remember Alonso's fastest lap classification only fifth, behind nakajima( the new guy).

!grin! I laugh my brains out when nakajima made his crew like a bowling pin. :roll::

!yahoo: !yahoo: !yahoo: !yahoo: !yahoo: I forgot to say. I'm a huge Kimi fan.

I also like to express my emotions along with the other kimster out there. Yaaaahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kimi won, kimi won!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa The last 10 laps made me scream so much, especially when rosberg and the bmw(i can't remember who) tried to pass each other on 3(?) occasions. for goodness sake they didn't take each other out. or else hammy will be the champ and not kimi. :$ sorry for the outrage

megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by megasyxx » 22 Oct 2007, 17:41

Congrats to Kimi! As again....better luck next time for team McLaren Mercedes !grin!

Driver line-up prediction for Macca next year....... ''hmm''

Hamilton - Alonso again (?)

Constructors position:
(1st place) ????

Drivers position:
Alonso will win 3rd wdc (????)

Note all of the ? !grin! !grin! !grin! !grin! !grin!

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 22 Oct 2007, 20:52

dacer wrote:
donald29 wrote:no title for mclaren! :@:2 :@:2 !yahoo:

and was it just me or did alonso look happy in the podium.

maybe because he is leaving mclaren?
or maybe becase hamilton didn't win the title...?
Dennis do not earn nothing this year. It's just he loose all this year. He had a patetic decision. Bet for a children instead a two title championship. World Championship fight until last turn. Children piss under preassure. I'm sure that if Pedro was second driver (with Alonso), Mercedes would have been first and second this year, because they fought together.

Alonso was unhappy because he didn't get the tittle. But he knew it was very difficult. So he was happy because at the end, Dennis have seen, he bet for a looser
Are you saying that a team must have a 1st and a 2nd driver? That's against the rules mate.

maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by maltafan » 22 Oct 2007, 20:56

I think it would have been a farce to award the title off track, especially if the team doing the mistake was not Ferrari.

I think for the first time in a couple of years, the qualities of the driver overcame those of the car. IMO McLaren have lost the title from their own hands, in particularly hamilton, but I also am very eager too see him recover from yesterday's flop in a March.

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 23 Oct 2007, 06:47

I'll not be surprise if Hamilton wins it offtrack now &doh
Maltafan wrote:Are you saying that a team must have a 1st and a 2nd driver? That's against the rules mate.
Rule will be ignore until one of your driver complains about inferior car of other teammate(Eg: Ham & ALO) !grin!
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

WDC
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by WDC » 23 Oct 2007, 06:54

joostlamers wrote:
WDC wrote:so hamilton has been rediculously favoured this season by the FIA and race stewards but do you really think the world's public are stupid enough to agree with the stewards simply handing the championship to hamilton when he just was not good enough to get it?
it is a disgrace if the title is handed to anyone other than raikkonen, who deserved it after a faultless drive (and yes, a bit of luck) but should a championship really be decided like this?

i suppose the whole season has been haunted by all the controvercy! its almost fitting to see the championship decided in the same manner!

disapointing that mclaren are actually going to lodge an appeal... why would you want to win the championship like that... no morals whatsoever in my opinion!

it is almost possible to say that it doesnt matter who officially wins the championship the public all know who deserves it, just like alonso said, 'the person with the most points at the end deserves it'

Congratulations Kimi a brilliant show of how talented he really is. deserved it hands down for all the years of failure in the mclaren team it is good to see he (in his first year at ferrari) was able to break through to win the championship!

Kimi Raikkonen 2007 World Drivers Champion
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro 2007 World Constructors Champions
Ferrari would have done exactly the same thing by going tot he court with this case, it's not good what they are doing, cause you don;t want to win it this way, but Ferrari would have done exactly the same!
Remember drivers blaming hamilton all the time, at the final few races. Vettel, Webber and Raikkonen.
hamilton keeps getting blamed for things because he keeps giving everyone reasons to blame him!!!

besides, hamilton has said that he doesnt want the championship by dSQ why dont mclaren listen to him?
my respect for him has grown slightly after i read the article, he said that kimi deserves the title ad that he would hate to take it from him in these circumstances, (he said he would rather do it on the track)
he also went on to say that it wouldnt be fair to kimi and it would be horrible for the sport of F1 if they gave him the championship, its all on f1-live.com

if there were to be any penalties then it should be to the team who should loose constructors points for the race, leave it as that!
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 23 Oct 2007, 07:18

maltafan wrote: Are you saying that a team must have a 1st and a 2nd driver? That's against the rules mate.
No, I said that at the begin of the season. Alonso was sure one driver. And the other driver could be Pedro or Hamilton.

They must be fight togheter for the team. But They must fight for be the best driver of the team. (Like Alonso on Renault, first with Trulli, next with Fisichella)

McLaren-F1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by McLaren-F1 » 24 Oct 2007, 16:01

dacer wrote:
maltafan wrote: Are you saying that a team must have a 1st and a 2nd driver? That's against the rules mate.
No, I said that at the begin of the season. Alonso was sure one driver. And the other driver could be Pedro or Hamilton.

They must be fight togheter for the team. But They must fight for be the best driver of the team. (Like Alonso on Renault, first with Trulli, next with Fisichella)
i understand what you mean also agree with you if McLaren would have kept giving the best strategy for Alonso he would be champion and i don't think it wouldn't be fair for Hamilton cuz 2007 is his 1st year in F1 he also said in first months i have a lot to learn From Alonso and i'm ready to be 2nd driver...And he's still leearning as we saw at Interlagos his mistake cost him WDC so as you said it would have been better for giving him better strategy than Hamilton to take WDC..Team made mistakes and it cost both titles they gifted Ferrari both of them...i hope 2008 will be much better than 2007 for Macca and they won't make any silly mistakes i'm sure Hamilton will be much stronger next year without TC..
4ever McLaren...

dacer
Donator
Donator

Post by dacer » 30 Oct 2007, 11:14

Not sure, but I believe, that Ferrari don't want Italian drivers on his car. Italian driver on a Italian car, could be very dificult to manage on the team.

I thinks this happen on McLaren this year. British driver, on british team, with a british manager (Jean Todt, Ferrari, is french)(Dennis are british, and even he and hamilton are related (not sure this word, in spanish, "emparentado")). That's a dead sentence, and thats what happened this year.