It is currently 21 Jul 2017, 14:57

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA 1 Japanese Grand Prix-Fuji Speedway-
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2007, 19:49  
GP2 Driver

joostlamers wrote:
Watch Hamilton, he'll be fast i think, remember what happened on new tracks for him.. Canada and USA...

Well, at the moment we have 3 drivers who has been always very fast on tracks they aren't never drived. They are Räikkönen, Alonso and Hamilton. !cool!!!! So I wait tough fight between those 3 drivers. Though Hamilton doesn't get Alonsos datas anymore so he might have little problems with setups. ''hmm'' So I say that biggest fight from victory sets between Alonso and Räikkönen. While Hamilton and Massa fights from places 3 and 4. Hamilton probably beats Massa. And that again gives new reason to Massa to whine from...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2007, 11:35  
F1 Champion

FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
joostlamers wrote:
Watch Hamilton, he'll be fast i think, remember what happened on new tracks for him.. Canada and USA...

Well, at the moment we have 3 drivers who has been always very fast on tracks they aren't never drived. They are Räikkönen, Alonso and Hamilton. !cool!!!! So I wait tough fight between those 3 drivers. Though Hamilton doesn't get Alonsos datas anymore so he might have little problems with setups. ''hmm'' So I say that biggest fight from victory sets between Alonso and Räikkönen. While Hamilton and Massa fights from places 3 and 4. Hamilton probably beats Massa. And that again gives new reason to Massa to whine from...

Did Kimi and Alonso won there first GP on a circuit they have NEVER raced before ''hmm'' . Raikkonen won his first GP in Malaysia (correct me if I'm wrong) and that was not a new track for cause he raced there in a Sauber. And Alonso wo first GP in Hungary, where he raced before in his career. Hamilton won Canada, NERVER driven there.

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2007, 18:02  
F1 Legend

a raining race is all we need !grin!
First six corners look Interesting The last few corners are understeer-city, and look blood-vomitingly awful.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2007, 18:21  
GP2 Driver

Kimi won the first Turkish Gp in 2005..

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2007, 18:54  
F1 Rookie

joostlamers wrote:
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
joostlamers wrote:

Did Kimi and Alonso won there first GP on a circuit they have NEVER raced before ''hmm'' . Raikkonen won his first GP in Malaysia (correct me if I'm wrong) and that was not a new track for cause he raced there in a Sauber. And Alonso wo first GP in Hungary, where he raced before in his career. Hamilton won Canada, NERVER driven there.

Yes because of course Kimi and Alonso where in Ferraris and McLarens in their debut year therefore able to win :p ...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2007, 20:11  
F1 Champion

McLaren-F1 wrote:
Kimi won the first Turkish Gp in 2005..

1 point for you !cool!!!!

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2007, 07:11  
F1 Driver

All Scuderia Fans .. i am very unhappy to hear this news as a Ferrari fan. Mr Alonso is moving to Ferrari next year in the place of Felipe Massa.

God Save Kimi Raikkonen !

Courtesy : http://www.planet-f1.com
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2007, 11:56  
GP2 Driver

Planet F1 has about the same reliability as an ordinary Honda RA 107.... :roll::

Don't think Kimi would mind though, Fernando is one of the few that can make him smile.

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2007, 14:08  
GP2 Driver

joostlamers wrote:
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
joostlamers wrote:

I said, that also Kimi and Fernando has been fast in tracks they haven't raced before. You . Driver can be fast on track where he hasn't drived before even though he doesn't win it.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2007, 01:05  
kart driver

FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
I said, that also Kimi and Fernando has been fast in tracks they haven't raced before. You . Driver can be fast on track where he hasn't drived before even though he doesn't win it.

well said, kimi and fernando didnt have a mclaren to start their careers off as well. they werent handed the best car on the grid in their first year. alonso (minardi), kimi( sauber).
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2007, 11:04  
F1 Legend

Ferrari's pace has seen an impressive progression and you can't right off Kimi in a situation like this
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2007, 11:23  
GP2 Driver

Japanese GP - Ferrari - Preview

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2007, 11:15  
F1 Legend

new Helmet For DC

Mcrae Helmet
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2007, 11:38  
GP2 Driver

it looks cool,i think that's for Colin McRea ''hmm''

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2007, 13:28  
GP2 Driver

McLaren-F1 wrote:
it looks cool,i think that's for Colin McRea ''hmm''

Yes, it is for Colin. David tries also get signatures from all drivers to that helmet and then he gives it to McRae's family as sign of respect and honor from F1- circus. It is good idea. Colin were wery good friend of DC. !cool!!!! !cool!!!!
 Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next