2007 FORMULA 1 Japanese Grand Prix-Fuji Speedway-

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Re: 2007 FORMULA 1 Japanese Grand Prix-Fuji Speedway-

Post by xman2331 » 30 Sep 2007, 07:29

I think vettel is gonna get his ass beat down by webber tnite

Lightning983
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lightning983 » 30 Sep 2007, 07:31

I think Hamilton will just cruise to his 1st WDC... and with the FIA backing him all the way i don't think anyone else has a chance... i say that because of the penatly Kubica got... if that is the standard in those condition a lot more drivers should have been punished.

I'm really starting to dislike Hamilton just because of the favourism he's getting... not from his team, but from the stewards. First the crane thing in Nurburgring, now this. :roll:

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 30 Sep 2007, 07:33

Lightning983 wrote:I think Hamilton will just cruise to his 1st WDC... and with the FIA backing him all the way i don't think anyone else has a chance... i say that because of the penatly Kubica got... if that is the standard in those condition a lot more drivers should have been punished.

I'm really starting to dislike Hamilton just because of the favourism he's getting... not from his team, but from the stewards. First the crane thing in Nurburgring, now this. :roll:
maybe. but that doesn't take away from the fact he's smacked down the best F1 drivers on his rookie year. Favoritism or not.

Lightning983
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lightning983 » 30 Sep 2007, 07:38

xman2331 wrote: maybe. but that doesn't take away from the fact he's smacked down the best F1 drivers on his rookie year. Favoritism or not.
Smacked down? it was a light touch... was Vettel punished for ripping Alonso's car? no... its just favourism in my book, because i saw dozens of these kinds of accidents in other races this year and no punishment. There were even more cases on this race to deserve a punishment... usually when you do get a penalty its for causing an avoidable accident... and they just SPUN... no parts on the track or anything.

They should have taken into consideration the conditions, and the fact that Hamilton was loaded till the end of the race and Kubica was light... probably thinking Hamilton was keeping the door open and going wide he gave it a try.

I mean its F1 the SHOUD try to overtake, and i feel this is just promoting the feel of non-overtaking in F1

Lightning983
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lightning983 » 30 Sep 2007, 07:40

xman2331 wrote:I think vettel is gonna get his ass beat down by webber tnite
He's probably running to the airport going to China before Webbo gets a hold of him :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

devereux
kart driver
kart driver

Post by devereux » 30 Sep 2007, 07:41

xman2331 wrote:
maybe. but that doesn't take away from the fact he's smacked down the best F1 drivers on his rookie year. Favoritism or not.
he's got the best car in his rookie year, thats has 90% to do with it. he beats alonso the odd time, thats all. xman, go to another forum, no one likes u. basically just fuk off

mirek01
kart driver
kart driver

Post by mirek01 » 30 Sep 2007, 07:45

Lightning983 wrote:
xman2331 wrote: maybe. but that doesn't take away from the fact he's smacked down the best F1 drivers on his rookie year. Favoritism or not.
Smacked down? it was a light touch... was Vettel punished for ripping Alonso's car? no... its just favourism in my book, because i saw dozens of these kinds of accidents in other races this year and no punishment. There were even more cases on this race to deserve a punishment... usually when you do get a penalty its for causing an avoidable accident... and they just SPUN... no parts on the track or anything.

They should have taken into consideration the conditions, and the fact that Hamilton was loaded till the end of the race and Kubica was light... probably thinking Hamilton was keeping the door open and going wide he gave it a try.

I mean its F1 the SHOUD try to overtake, and i feel this is just promoting the feel of non-overtaking in F1
100% agree .It starting to be a Hamilton-F1.They changing rules for him i dislike this %$^%&%$&%$#. ''hmm''

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 30 Sep 2007, 07:46

xman2331 wrote:and who believes alonso still has any shot to win at all LOOL NOPE DONT THINK SO!! Hahahahahaha go Lewis!
push lewis :@:2

It was extremely sad for vettel & weber :$
I'll say WDC is over for Ferrari ..we'll try next year :T:@
Good race!
Massa - Kubica - Massa - Kubica -ooohh ohh - MAssa !yahoo:
Last edited by Zack on 30 Sep 2007, 07:46, edited 1 time in total.
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 30 Sep 2007, 07:46

i think you're just a little asshurt cuze your boy alonso got SMOKED by a rookie wewpp

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 30 Sep 2007, 07:48

Lightning983 wrote:

i would say this call was questionable for sure. but then again max mosley during the mclaren ferrari case said he wouldn't have hesistated twice to strip lewis and fernando's points from the championship this year if he had it this way. it's all down to interpretation

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 30 Sep 2007, 07:52

watching the replays of the race right now and damn i gotta say kimi pulled one hell of a move over coulthard LOOL old man needs to stop racing and give the spot to better talents.

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 30 Sep 2007, 07:56

xman2331 wrote:i think you're just a little asshurt cuze your boy alonso got SMOKED by a rookie wewpp
haha.. cant u see ms sign below :@:2

If any current rookie driver are given that mclaren they would performed at that level.
Mind it ..f1 is more about machinery.
Last edited by Zack on 30 Sep 2007, 08:01, edited 1 time in total.
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

Lightning983
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lightning983 » 30 Sep 2007, 07:58

xman2331 wrote:i think you're just a little asshurt cuze your boy alonso got SMOKED by a rookie wewpp
Is that really necesarry? for sure i always have a big smile on my face when hamilton beats alonso, but i don't really fell all that great about his win, mostly because of all the things he said before the race in an interview...
xman2331 wrote: i would say this call was questionable for sure. but then again max mosley during the mclaren ferrari case said he wouldn't have hesistated twice to strip lewis and fernando's points from the championship this year if he had it this way. it's all down to interpretation

I agree that we disagree !grin!
Again, did you read what the judges had to say about it? That it would be UNFAIR or rob HAMILTON of his first title by DQing the team... if thats not favourism i don't know what is. I mean they don't even mention Alonso who was fighing it out till this race.

I for one think both Alonso and Hamilton should have been DQed from this year all together.

Just as a quick heads up to my point of view. From the first race i was - WOW Hamilton is amazing... great drive i really like the guy, then when he started to run his mouth off i was ok, he drives great so i'll ignore that, but now... well in a year or 2 it will be team Hamilton-Mercedes... :roll::
And seeing his dad so smug in the pits, actually having the ba**s to argue with Ron Dennis (whom i hate BTW) about every little thing... i know he's done a lot for the boy, but hey i know that if my son was in that position i would NEVER bring him in the situation where i was following him arround all the time...
Last edited by Lightning983 on 30 Sep 2007, 08:01, edited 1 time in total.

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 30 Sep 2007, 07:59

man i miss schumi it would have been so tight to see him race against hamilton this year. would have been schumi vs lewis vs kimi vs fernando. and massa would be reserve driver lol.

devereux
kart driver
kart driver

Post by devereux » 30 Sep 2007, 08:00

my boy alonso? my boy isnt alonso at all mate. i go for kimi and webber. u wanna start mouthing off a kimi verse lewis discussion do u?