2007 Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
[FIN]SpeedFreak
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix

Post by [FIN]SpeedFreak » 16 Sep 2007, 16:24

joostlamers wrote:Congarulations to the reds for the maiden Constructors Championship. If you wanna win it at the green table, enjoy yourself, on track McLaren is faster over a year and you all know that.
Alonso on Hamilton at the start was not nice from the spaniard.
They are at same edge. McLaren aren't been faster over a year. Both teams have 7 wins. And that's quite equal to me. And Alonso didn't have any space because of Massa coming in better line. Hamilton should have knowed that there where he was there aren't space and that's why he had to go wide in that corner. Plus he wouldn't have gotted as good pace as Alonso had. Just think. 0,315 secs gab between Hamilton and Alonso in qualifying. It is very clear that Alonso is getting edge over two McLaren drivers and you know it. Alonso has stopped to give his datas to Hamilton and now Hamilton is in "weak ice" He can't get good setups with out Alonsos datas.

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 16 Sep 2007, 18:02

Gr8 Race..gr8 spa
Kubica , Heikki & sutil ... 10 on 10 :T:@
Interestingly better performance from Ralf too ;)

Wow ..i like the after race ..new way of entering the pit lane from wrong side :@:2
Sadly my broadcaster didn't show kimi's full burnout
Good result for us (ferrari fans) ...no doubt its very well deserved .. (i don't care abt wat anti-ferrari audience feel abt tat)
i felt both Hamilton & specially massa fail to gain advantage of extra lap in first stint!
In end todays race had some good racing :T:@
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

McLaren-F1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by McLaren-F1 » 16 Sep 2007, 18:50

that was boring race rele congrats reds and Kimi..But McLarens race pace wasn't bad they improved their pace so it's good to see but still it's not enough..Spa suits Ferrari better but Japan and Chinese Grand Prixs will be better for Maccas..Alonso was batter today he showed his experience i think he'll be champion Lewis 2nd Kimi 3rd..Hope we'll see McLaren 1-2 at Japan Gp.. :T:@
4ever McLaren...

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 16 Sep 2007, 19:02

Kimi's parents are there at Spa :@:2
Fastest laps:
http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_ ... t_id=32825

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 16 Sep 2007, 20:13

alonso once again today shows why hes such a sore loser. not only did he screw his own team over, but he just had to use every dirty trick possible to make sure he doesn't get burned by a rookie from the start. Ya ok, why don't you just push the teamate out at the risk of screwing up your own race too.

what a bloody cheapass. all my respect for alonso has gone out the door. sure, lewis may not win this year, but he has shown so much dominance in his debut season that i'm more than confident the years down the road he'll make alonso look like a newb. alonso is pathetic now has no class anymore.

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 16 Sep 2007, 20:20

and grats to kimi and felipe. even though the chances of them winning WDC is slim, enjoy the constructors championship. Well deserved

mirek01
kart driver
kart driver

Post by mirek01 » 16 Sep 2007, 20:49

Ferrari and McLaren are in front of every body but behind them was very interesting race today many fights and passes. This GP was very good for me.

Supermega1
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Supermega1 » 16 Sep 2007, 22:26

the race its good with the mclarens fighting for the three position and kovalainen-kubica figthing #Fear

devereux
kart driver
kart driver

Post by devereux » 16 Sep 2007, 23:00

xman2331 wrote:alonso once again today shows why hes such a sore loser. not only did he screw his own team over, but he just had to use every dirty trick possible to make sure he doesn't get burned by a rookie from the start. Ya ok, why don't you just push the teamate out at the risk of screwing up your own race too.

what a bloody cheapass. all my respect for alonso has gone out the door. sure, lewis may not win this year, but he has shown so much dominance in his debut season that i'm more than confident the years down the road he'll make alonso look like a newb. alonso is pathetic now has no class anymore.
first of all it looks like alonso is the only honest person in that mclaren team, he doesnt allow cheating, he was the only one who did the right thing. this is F1, if ur fighting for the championship u race hard, u and your boyfriend lewis can go back to GP2 if u gonna cry bout it. alonso pulled the same move michael did on montoya at imola 2004. totally legit. if your slightly behind on the outside there is no way u get the right of way. alonso had big b*** in eau rouge, thats was the best of the year! kimi is too good round this track

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 16 Sep 2007, 23:33

devereux wrote:
xman2331 wrote:alonso once again today shows why hes such a sore loser. not only did he screw his own team over, but he just had to use every dirty trick possible to make sure he doesn't get burned by a rookie from the start. Ya ok, why don't you just push the teamate out at the risk of screwing up your own race too.

first of all it looks like alonso is the only honest person in that mclaren team, he doesnt allow cheating, he was the only one who did the right thing. this is F1, if ur fighting for the championship u race hard, u and your boyfriend lewis can go back to GP2 if u gonna cry bout it. alonso pulled the same move michael did on montoya at imola 2004. totally legit. if your slightly behind on the outside there is no way u get the right of way. alonso had big b*** in eau rouge, thats was the best of the year! kimi is too good round this track
ya ok beaner i bet youre spanish thats why youre all over alonso's b***. that famer is s*** he'll be tossed away soon enough

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 16 Sep 2007, 23:35

and the difference between the michael/montoya move compared to this one is michael actually got class. alonso is nothing compared to those giants. just like how eventually he'll be dwarfed by lewis.

ill have the last laugh when lewis smokes alonso. later beaner

devereux
kart driver
kart driver

Post by devereux » 17 Sep 2007, 00:54

xman2331 wrote:
devereux wrote:

ya ok beaner i bet youre spanish thats why youre all over alonso's b***. that famer is s*** he'll be tossed away soon enough
no im not spanish, im kiwi, i dont really go for anyone, i let them race and i make judgements. i like lewis as much as alonso, but i dont think he is as good as alonso, not at this point in time anyway, he has potential though. i just cant take someone's opinion seriously when they are biased. in your case u luv hamilton, maybe becuase ur a brit. let me ask u this. who was faster in belgium? fernando or lewis, just answer it with no "buts".

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 17 Sep 2007, 00:59

just answer this question, who is leading the world championship. lewis or fernando?

i think ive just made my point. gl beaner

xman2331
kart driver
kart driver

Post by xman2331 » 17 Sep 2007, 01:03

and another thing, michael no matter what happened would always back his team up 100%, not hold their feet by the fire. all of fernando's moves is for his own interest and no one else.

end of the season is almost here. i cant wait till i can laugh along with the rest of the world how newbnando got wtfpwned by a rookie in his debut year. when the 2007 F1 review dvd comes out, you're gonna see it's all gonna be about LEWIS and all the spectacular moves hes made throughout the entire season. You're gonna hardly get anything with fernando. The only highlights I'll remember from fernando will be him whining about the team not backing him up, getting cut off by lewis in aussie in the opening lap, getting passed by Heidfeld in Bahrain (LOL), rolling on the grass 4 times in Canada (LOL), getting SMOKED by takuma sato in a super aguri (DOUBLE LOL), losing his home GP, losing in the u.s., trying to hold lewis up in hungary during q3 in quali and ends up losing the race (LOOL). should I add any more?
Last edited by xman2331 on 17 Sep 2007, 01:28, edited 1 time in total.

devereux
kart driver
kart driver

Post by devereux » 17 Sep 2007, 01:27

i dont really care bout those incidents or points or wateva. i just care bout who is the faster driver. and that is alonso. i dont care whether alonso punches ron dennis in the head, alonso is stil the faster driver. i dont care if alonso's engine blew up every race this year and had zero points. he is stil the faster driver. u know it.