Hungary driver of the race

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.

Hungary driver of the race

Lewis Hamilton
24%
Kimi Raikkonen
32%
Nick Heidfeld
24%
Fernando ALonso
9%
Robert Kubica
No votes
Ralf Schumacher
6%
Nico Rosberg
No votes
Heikki Kovalainen
6%

Total votes: 34

syaz
car driver
car driver

Re: Hungary driver of the race

Post by syaz » 09 Aug 2007, 03:32

i chose kimi! ( cos firstly i'm a kimi fan. hehe)
BUT because he managed to stay behind lewis for the entire race considering ferrari is not best suited for this track.
too bad kimi didnt have the chance to overtake as his car definitely had the pace.
and of course his fastest lap in the last lap !grin!

roger
kart driver
kart driver

Post by roger » 09 Aug 2007, 08:55

i wil have to go with hamilton. the way he kept his cool even when the gap dropped below 1second he just stayed in his zone. the mclaren obviously did have an advantage there, but the way hamilton drove, shows that he deserves to be there. however, i think there is no doubt that the little incident in qualifying, gave hamilton the hunger for the win.

domenico
car driver
car driver

Post by domenico » 10 Aug 2007, 10:20

Hamilton and McLaren did the best job during the race. McLaren put the right fuel load in their car at the first stop and the rest was up to Lewis who was also faultless in the race. The rest of the weekend was another story altogether. Lewis and McLaren should actually be ashamed of themselves for the way they behaved.

[FIN]SpeedFreak
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by [FIN]SpeedFreak » 10 Aug 2007, 10:35

roger wrote:i wil have to go with hamilton. the way he kept his cool even when the gap dropped below 1second he just stayed in his zone. the mclaren obviously did have an advantage there, but the way hamilton drove, shows that he deserves to be there. however, i think there is no doubt that the little incident in qualifying, gave hamilton the hunger for the win.
No, he doesn't deserve to be "there" He knewd that eventhough Kimi camed very close, he can't overtake in that circuit without mistakes. He was just lucky in that race. ''hmm'' If it would have any other track (Not Monaco) Kimi would have overtaked him.

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 10 Aug 2007, 21:53

FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
roger wrote:i wil have to go with hamilton. the way he kept his cool even when the gap dropped below 1second he just stayed in his zone. the mclaren obviously did have an advantage there, but the way hamilton drove, shows that he deserves to be there. however, i think there is no doubt that the little incident in qualifying, gave hamilton the hunger for the win.
No, he doesn't deserve to be "there" He knewd that eventhough Kimi camed very close, he can't overtake in that circuit without mistakes. He was just lucky in that race. ''hmm'' If it would have any other track (Not Monaco) Kimi would have overtaked him.
That makes no sense^ "No, he doesn't deserve to be "there" lewis made NO mistakes he was ahead of kimmi all the way/ he was also faster than kimmi in Q3? but you think that was luck? if you want to blame the track thats fine but you cannot say he BEAT kimmi by luck thats just ridiculous, if kimmi would of won that race THAT would of been luck < (sarcasm) sato would of finished first if Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Räikkönen, Nick Heidfeld, Fernando Alonso, Robert Kubica, Ralf Schumacher, Nico Rosberg,Heikki Kovalainen, Mark Webber,Jarno Trulli, David Coulthard, Giancarlo Fisichella, Felipe Massa, Alexander Wurz were not so lucky. tut Now that would also be a ridiculous statement, . :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

[FIN]SpeedFreak
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by [FIN]SpeedFreak » 11 Aug 2007, 09:07

dazmoffman wrote:
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
That makes no sense^ "No, he doesn't deserve to be "there" lewis made NO mistakes he was ahead of kimmi all the way/ he was also faster than kimmi in Q3? but you think that was luck? if you want to blame the track thats fine but you cannot say he BEAT kimmi by luck thats just ridiculous, if kimmi would of won that race THAT would of been luck < (sarcasm) sato would of finished first if Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Räikkönen, Nick Heidfeld, Fernando Alonso, Robert Kubica, Ralf Schumacher, Nico Rosberg,Heikki Kovalainen, Mark Webber,Jarno Trulli, David Coulthard, Giancarlo Fisichella, Felipe Massa, Alexander Wurz were not so lucky. tut Now that would also be a ridiculous statement, . :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
Bytheway, it's Kimi not Kimmi. Try to learn to write names right! To me it was wrong winner. If Hamilton wins DWC worth of it drops a lot. Coz it is gained with cheating. Camon, novice winning championship? It just drops worth of WDC if novice wins it. There's no way they couldn't have benefitted of Ferrari's knowledge what they gotted. :evil: :evil: :evil: Hamilton has been lucky because he just gotted that car beneath him. Don't you think, that it is weird that McLaren started to gain ground when they gotted Bridgestones? And at the same time Renault and Honda loses their pace with same tyres? I am sure that they have gotten something benefit from Ferrari's knowledge. And if it is true, then it's fair to other teams that McLada get's that ban from next season. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Burn-out
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Burn-out » 11 Aug 2007, 10:29

Calm down brothers...Cool yer heads mates!! Now that the season is fast closing in, and we have seen drivers rise thru their talents and teams advantages, ..Lets put it this way, the grand prix in istanbul is just two weeks from now, and from the previous races we've seen the promising driving skills of Hammy on how he overcome obstacles and challenges during his rookie season, but will he be able to sum all his gained confidence and knowledge in F1...the up coming races will be as thilling as from the start,,, so lets pray that he wouldnt crack under pressure from the resurging Kimster, I'll bet Hammy will try to spell out his luck and wit once Kimster will hound his big black arse... yeah bring it on Hammy, we'll be watchin' over yah.. all the best and all the luck may be fallen to the right ones!!!

Go FERRARI!!!
The juice is worth the squeeze

mclarenmatt
kart driver
kart driver

Post by mclarenmatt » 11 Aug 2007, 11:22

Bytheway, it's Kimi not Kimmi. Try to learn to write names right! To me it was wrong winner. If Hamilton wins DWC worth of it drops a lot. Coz it is gained with cheating. Camon, novice winning championship? It just drops worth of WDC if novice wins it. There's no way they couldn't have benefitted of Ferrari's knowledge what they gotted. :evil: :evil: :evil: Hamilton has been lucky because he just gotted that car beneath him. Don't you think, that it is weird that McLaren started to gain ground when they gotted Bridgestones? And at the same time Renault and Honda loses their pace with same tyres? I am sure that they have gotten something benefit from Ferrari's knowledge. And if it is true, then it's fair to other teams that McLada get's that ban from next season. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Wow biased member of the month? Got Kimi & Ferrari to far up your arse i think! Lewis has beaten Kimi fair and square, Kimi messed up a few gp's. The mistake's all add up, Lewis has been more consistent! As for the Mclaren cheating, they and the FIA know they did not use any of the document, this was why they were not punished. As for Renault, they have diagnosed a wind tunnel problem and Honda simply got it wrong!
So next time think before you post such c**p. Flag:##

Suntrek
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Suntrek » 11 Aug 2007, 12:42

FerrariFan[FIN] wrote: Bytheway, it's Kimi not Kimmi. Try to learn to write names right! To me it was wrong winner. If Hamilton wins DWC worth of it drops a lot. Coz it is gained with cheating. Camon, novice winning championship? It just drops worth of WDC if novice wins it. There's no way they couldn't have benefitted of Ferrari's knowledge what they gotted. :evil: :evil: :evil: Hamilton has been lucky because he just gotted that car beneath him. Don't you think, that it is weird that McLaren started to gain ground when they gotted Bridgestones? And at the same time Renault and Honda loses their pace with same tyres? I am sure that they have gotten something benefit from Ferrari's knowledge. And if it is true, then it's fair to other teams that McLada get's that ban from next season. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
McLaren were fast on the Bridgestones already in pre-season testing, loooong before any Ferrari dossier changed hands. :roll::

Renault have had difficulties adapting because the car was so well-integrated with the Michelins. They'll get there.

Honda are just plain slow.

Agree with you one one point though. It was the wrong winner. Not taking anything away from Hamilton, he did an excellent job, but Alonso was robbed of the pole and most likely also the race win.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

dazmoffman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by dazmoffman » 11 Aug 2007, 13:06

Bytheway, it's Kimi not Kimmi. Try to learn to write names right! To me it was wrong winner. If Hamilton wins DWC worth of it drops a lot. Coz it is gained with cheating. Camon, novice winning championship? It just drops worth of WDC if novice wins it. There's no way they couldn't have benefitted of Ferrari's knowledge what they gotted. :evil: :evil: :evil: Hamilton has been lucky because he just gotted that car beneath him. Don't you think, that it is weird that McLaren started to gain ground when they gotted Bridgestones? And at the same time Renault and Honda loses their pace with same tyres? I am sure that they have gotten something benefit from Ferrari's knowledge. And if it is true, then it's fair to other teams that McLada get's that ban from next season. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

ok you were right and i was wrong anybody who beats lord kimi must be lucky and must of cheated, my apologies, i just believe that if kimi is POSSIBLY the best driver out there and if he would of had the chance to over take lewis then he would of taken it but as lewis did not present ANY chances so he wins it for me, i do respect your opinion on this matter and i would hope you respect mine we are not going to agree on this but it is nice to have a bit have a debate each other and more so in couple weeks, come on the Maccas. :T:@ :T:@

[FIN]SpeedFreak
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by [FIN]SpeedFreak » 11 Aug 2007, 13:36

mclarenmatt wrote:
Wow biased member of the month? Got Kimi & Ferrari to far up your arse i think! Lewis has beaten Kimi fair and square, Kimi messed up a few gp's. The mistake's all add up, Lewis has been more consistent! As for the Mclaren cheating, they and the FIA know they did not use any of the document, this was why they were not punished. As for Renault, they have diagnosed a wind tunnel problem and Honda simply got it wrong!
So next time think before you post such c**p. Flag:##
FIA. Bah, it was World Motorsport Council, not whole FIA, only WMSC. It wasn't FIA's decission and like you know, Max Mosley putted it to court of appeal. And there's rumour that Ferrari has enough evidence that they get McLada out of the series. Which means that McLaren can't win both WC's and it means that Kimi or Massa wins it and Ferrari wins too, and it isn't good. ''hmm'' Worth of WC's drops if they are solved in court of appeal... Yellow_Colorz_PDT_35 Yellow_Colorz_PDT_35

mclarenmatt
kart driver
kart driver

Post by mclarenmatt » 11 Aug 2007, 15:08

FIA. Bah, it was World Motorsport Council, not whole FIA, only WMSC. It wasn't FIA's decission and like you know, Max Mosley putted it to court of appeal. And there's rumour that Ferrari has enough evidence that they get McLada out of the series. Which means that McLaren can't win both WC's and it means that Kimi or Massa wins it and Ferrari wins too, and it isn't good. ''hmm'' Worth of WC's drops if they are solved in court of appeal... Yellow_Colorz_PDT_35 Yellow_Colorz_PDT_35
Exactly, rumours! No one know's what evidence Ferrari have or what Mclaren have. Maybe it's time to take your 100% Ferrari are the best and know everything goggles off :T:@

[FIN]SpeedFreak
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by [FIN]SpeedFreak » 11 Aug 2007, 18:12

mclarenmatt wrote:
Exactly, rumours! No one know's what evidence Ferrari have or what Mclaren have. Maybe it's time to take your 100% Ferrari are the best and know everything goggles off :T:@
Same to you but with McLaren in that case.

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 11 Aug 2007, 19:35

i hope That u'll respect each other, @Hug after all we're one family here. %Biggrin and i apologize if any1 gets hurt :roll::

Thanks Guys

-Locked-