2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
Locked
User avatar
JoostLamers
F1 Champion
F1 Champion
Posts: 11852
Joined: 25 May 2007, 21:38
Location: Tilburg
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by JoostLamers » 05 Aug 2007, 10:18

Fisi and Alonso got the right punishment, but why McLaren? They did not wait to drive away? But anyway: Hami is going to win the race !yahoo: , Ferrari is just not good at High-downforce tracks, look at what happened at Monaco; Easy 1-2 for McLaren !yahoo:
<<<The flag Lew1s waved at
Image

User avatar
GodHatesKimi
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 63
Joined: 23 Jul 2007, 23:12
Location: London,UK

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by GodHatesKimi » 05 Aug 2007, 10:25

Kimi will just slap lewis out the way at the start like he did in france!!! !grin!
BRING BACK SUZUKA!!!

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by iceman1 » 05 Aug 2007, 11:30

By the way, Kimi's gonna win today! @Beer

idoilani
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 84
Joined: 16 Apr 2007, 06:00
Location: Israel
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by idoilani » 05 Aug 2007, 11:34

joostlamers wrote:Fisi and Alonso got the right punishment, but why McLaren? They did not wait to drive away? But anyway: Hami is going to win the race !yahoo: , Ferrari is just not good at High-downforce tracks, look at what happened at Monaco; Easy 1-2 for McLaren !yahoo:


In my opinion, if the lollipop man would have raised it in the normal timing (meaning - as soon as he could), then it wouldn't have been Mclaren's fault.

But the lollipop man is a part of the team. And his act of leaving the lollipop down is only due to team orders. Hence the involvement of the team and their part of the accusation.

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by iceman1 » 05 Aug 2007, 11:42


User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by iceman1 » 05 Aug 2007, 11:57

Reporter: "Ralf, in the Toyota said he'll pass you at the start!"
Rosberg :"Well, I also have a Toyota" !grin!

User avatar
lmcsp
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 103
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 23:12

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by lmcsp » 05 Aug 2007, 12:16

I just had another think about it .. Wouldn't it be up to the team how they pit their cars?
In Q1 and Q2 they sometimes park their cars back in the garage for a few minutes, I do realize that it was the dying secs of Q3 but whos to say that hamilton hadn't come in to park up

Would hamiton have had to made a complaint personally or what?

Anyway, Lap 10 and Kimi is trailing ham by 3s - GO KIMI GO!!!!!!

opps forgot to say .. ham must be running light ..
Image

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by iceman1 » 05 Aug 2007, 12:20

kimi is Flying, Alonso on Ralf :@:2

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by iceman1 » 05 Aug 2007, 12:36

Massa runs wide at turn 13

Image

idoilani
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 84
Joined: 16 Apr 2007, 06:00
Location: Israel
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by idoilani » 05 Aug 2007, 13:36

lmcsp wrote:I just had another think about it .. Wouldn't it be up to the team how they pit their cars?
In Q1 and Q2 they sometimes park their cars back in the garage for a few minutes, I do realize that it was the dying secs of Q3 but whos to say that hamilton hadn't come in to park up

Would hamiton have had to made a complaint personally or what?

Anyway, Lap 10 and Kimi is trailing ham by 3s - GO KIMI GO!!!!!!

opps forgot to say .. ham must be running light ..


I can't understand that... For what possible reason would Hamilton come in to the pits to park?? Instead of defending his pole time? When did it ever happen (this year) that a car came into the pits to park in Q3 before the time is up??

I appologize but I don't see any logic behind that possibility...

User avatar
lmcsp
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 103
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 23:12

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by lmcsp » 05 Aug 2007, 13:45

idoilani wrote:
lmcsp wrote:I just had another think about it .. Wouldn't it be up to the team how they pit their cars?
In Q1 and Q2 they sometimes park their cars back in the garage for a few minutes, I do realize that it was the dying secs of Q3 but whos to say that hamilton hadn't come in to park up
.


I can't understand that... For what possible reason would Hamilton come in to the pits to park?? Instead of defending his pole time? When did it ever happen (this year) that a car came into the pits to park in Q3 before the time is up??

I appologize but I don't see any logic behind that possibility...


Nah thats cool mate, it was just a fleeting thought ..

Anyway, bugger it, Kimi comes second .. FIA got what they wanted, aye?
Image

User avatar
shadow_girl26
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1059
Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:23
Location: Cochabamba - Bolivia - South America

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by shadow_girl26 » 05 Aug 2007, 13:47

GP Hungary - Race:

Image
Image

VISIT THE SPANISH KIMI RAIKKONEN FORUM: http://z7.invisionfree.com/KimiRaikkonen_Iceman/

idoilani
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 84
Joined: 16 Apr 2007, 06:00
Location: Israel
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by idoilani » 05 Aug 2007, 13:48

I think justice has been made...

It would have been a shame if Alonso would have started from pole.

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by iceman1 » 05 Aug 2007, 13:49

Boring !grin! congragulations

Image

User avatar
maltafan
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2360
Joined: 26 Dec 2006, 14:05
Location: Malta
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 Hungary GP

Post by maltafan » 05 Aug 2007, 13:51

very boring race this time, with few changes upfront.
Image

Locked