massa is unfair

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
sebson
car driver
car driver

massa is unfair

Post by sebson » 23 Jul 2007, 20:56

he drives unfairly, alonso was much faster, he dindt let him passed and thats unfair, like he did in spain, not giving him enough space

HamiltonF1
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: massa is unfair

Post by HamiltonF1 » 23 Jul 2007, 22:02

It wasn't unfair what are you talking about I think the fact that they hit each other was Massa fault so he can't blame anyone but it wasn't his fault. Second Spain was Alonso's own fault he wanted to much at the start what he has done to much in my opnion.

Can't agree with you sorry.

Darksnake
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Darksnake » 24 Jul 2007, 00:55

Can't agree with you too, sebson. From what I saw, the moment Massa hit Alonso, it was because he lost control of his car, on the wet side off the track. That's why he hit Alonso. He also has the right to defend his leading postion, so why would he have to let Alonso pass?

And about the Barcelona incident, HamiltonF1 explained it perfect. :D

prowler
kart driver
kart driver

Post by prowler » 24 Jul 2007, 06:39

sebson wrote:he drives unfairly, alonso was much faster, he dindt let him passed and thats unfair, like he did in spain, not giving him enough space
Come ooon! :roll: What did u expect from FM to do? To step aside an tell to FA: "forgive me for being in front of you, my dear king"?! :( :roll: This is racing my friend! :wink:

lucian
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by lucian » 24 Jul 2007, 07:35

When you're side by side with another driver you can't simply choose any side of the track without following what your opponent is doing. You can do whatever you want only if you're in front, but if you're not then you should everything you can to avoid touching the other car. Massa was too angry that he was losing and "forgot" to make room for the attacker.

Ayrton1992F1
car driver
car driver

Post by Ayrton1992F1 » 24 Jul 2007, 08:02

yeah...fernando alonso did passed with a clear move...and massa was gonna hit him...i have BOTH onboards (alonso,massa) at spain start... MASSA WANTED TO HIT HIM... ;)

he also wanted to do that in europe..also.

i gotta say that alonso dont wanna tell s**t

he told what he saw.. ;)
''I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's." Ayrton Senna - Jan 1989

krekop
car driver
car driver

Post by krekop » 24 Jul 2007, 08:04

When you are behind it is up to you to get in front why should Massa have let him past. You might let your team mate past but no one else

Zack
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by Zack » 24 Jul 2007, 08:20

Ayrton1992F1 wrote:yeah...fernando alonso did passed with a clear move...and massa was gonna hit him...i have BOTH onboards (alonso,massa) at spain start... MASSA WANTED TO HIT HIM... ;)

he told what he saw.. ;)
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO

[FIN]SpeedFreak
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by [FIN]SpeedFreak » 24 Jul 2007, 09:28

Ayrton1992F1 wrote:yeah...fernando alonso did passed with a clear move...and massa was gonna hit him...i have BOTH onboards (alonso,massa) at spain start... MASSA WANTED TO HIT HIM... ;)

he told what he saw.. ;)
Are you serious man?? GEEE!!! Even an idiot knows that it was normal racing situation! Same thing in Barcelona. It was normal racing situation and in Spain it was Fernandos own fault to try to go there where wasn't enough space. Yellow_Colorz_PDT_05 Yellow_Colorz_PDT_05 Yellow_Colorz_PDT_05 Now take your brains out of closet and think again.
Same thing as this: NORMAL RACING SITUATION DUDE!!! <--- That's the link!!! Felipe didn't do anything wrong when Alonso passed him, he was in wetter side of the track than Alonso was, and Massa sucks in wet conditions. Massa didn't want to hit him coz if he wanted to hit him, would have been that both of them would have retired.
Last edited by [FIN]SpeedFreak on 24 Jul 2007, 09:31, edited 1 time in total.

jad_icekimi
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by jad_icekimi » 24 Jul 2007, 09:29

i can't agree with u too because i think alonso came close to massa massa stayed in the same lane so i think alonso was the cause of all the fuss..
KIMI ALL THE WAY

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 24 Jul 2007, 09:59

they were fighting for p1. it was a fair and exciting race. spain was alonso's fault.

sebson
car driver
car driver

Post by sebson » 24 Jul 2007, 14:25

i dont rly mean, that i mean ou could clearly see massa was trying to get alonso off the road thats what i mean by unfair, i mean he has to hold his position but trying to crash him off the road, no comeooonnn

sebson
car driver
car driver

Post by sebson » 24 Jul 2007, 14:26

and what do u kno anyway, if you watch it from the copter shot u will all see :D

[FIN]SpeedFreak
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by [FIN]SpeedFreak » 24 Jul 2007, 15:04

sebson wrote:i dont rly mean, that i mean ou could clearly see massa was trying to get alonso off the road thats what i mean by unfair, i mean he has to hold his position but trying to crash him off the road, no comeooonnn
Ahhh, DUDE HE DIDN'T TRY TO CRASH ALONSO OFF THE TRACK!!!! Try to drive better in wet conditions oh and Alonso actually forced Massa to moister side of the track that's caused that Massa car's rear jerked a bit and then it hitted to Alonsos car. How hard it is believe, that Massa didn't try to crash Alonso off. (That stupid spanish shithead who actually started that arquement after the race) IT WAS CLEAN RACING SITUATION!!!!

megasyxx
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by megasyxx » 24 Jul 2007, 17:50

i also think its not intentional......look at jerez 1997, what michael did to jacques.....that was intentional! no offence to ferrari fans out there.... :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: @Hug