2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
Locked
kally

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by kally » 21 Jul 2007, 19:25

hi :) has someone uploaded FIA pressconference already? cause i can't find it anywhere ::oops:;

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by iceman1 » 21 Jul 2007, 19:31

kally wrote:hi :) has someone uploaded FIA pressconference already? cause i can't find it anywhere ::oops:;

welcome, yeah but u need 10 posts

User avatar
Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 654
Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by Dark_Fisico » 21 Jul 2007, 19:31

I don't know whether to be happy or sad about Hamilton :p one way I think its about time something went wrong for him, on the other I wouldn't wish that even on him... Though it looks like he's ok, but it really was nasty...

Poor Fisico down in 13th ::oops:; ohhh my poor baby...

kally

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by kally » 21 Jul 2007, 19:32

well...then ....if i have to i'll make them :D

kally

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by kally » 21 Jul 2007, 19:32

Dark_Fisico wrote:I don't know whether to be happy or sad about Hamilton :p one way I think its about time something went wrong for him, on the other I wouldn't wish that even on him... Though it looks like he's ok, but it really was nasty...

Poor Fisico down in 13th ::oops:; ohhh my poor baby...



i don't know what's wrong with fisico :( ....goin' worst then ever :$

ntr
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 505
Joined: 23 Dec 2006, 02:46
Location: UK

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by ntr » 21 Jul 2007, 20:20

zack wrote:Fuel Load predictions:Alonso is lite than massa & kimi while massa has 1 or 2 lap fuel extra than kimi!


i think that is about right...looks like a boring race if fernando does not get in front of kimi :[ well i guess we can watch lewis come through
mm tofu

User avatar
Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 654
Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by Dark_Fisico » 21 Jul 2007, 20:27

kally wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:I don't know whether to be happy or sad about Hamilton :p one way I think its about time something went wrong for him, on the other I wouldn't wish that even on him... Though it looks like he's ok, but it really was nasty...

Poor Fisico down in 13th ::oops:; ohhh my poor baby...



i don't know what's wrong with fisico :( ....goin' worst then ever :$


Well not worse then ever :p doing better then last year.. But he's not taking control of the team ::oops:; ...

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by iceman1 » 21 Jul 2007, 20:40

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/61003

quotes Hamilton as "absolutely fine" altough he's not 100% sure that he'll race tomorrow.

User avatar
Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 654
Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by Dark_Fisico » 21 Jul 2007, 20:49

Hmm I don't think he should... No matter what it was a big crash and you shouldn't race the next day, doesn't matter if he does go out and wins the race, he could have a bigger accident and put people in danger aswell... Just because he's ok doesn't mean he's 100% mentally ok, and just because he'll say it or go out and do well doesn't mean he will be...

User avatar
jad_icekimi
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 125
Joined: 21 Jul 2007, 20:45
Location: lebanon

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by jad_icekimi » 21 Jul 2007, 21:20

hi. i just registered here. i got this site from karim ::huh:: the european gp is gonna be a blast. Kimi is a cinch to win. u can see what he did in the sat and qualifying. unlucky for lewis he hit the wall :p . ok then...
KIMI ALL THE WAY

Image

pdrlkr
car driver
car driver
Posts: 10
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 19:12
Location: USA

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by pdrlkr » 21 Jul 2007, 21:46

Dark_Fisico wrote:Hmm I don't think he should... No matter what it was a big crash and you shouldn't race the next day, doesn't matter if he does go out and wins the race, he could have a bigger accident and put people in danger aswell... Just because he's ok doesn't mean he's 100% mentally ok, and just because he'll say it or go out and do well doesn't mean he will be...


I agree! Safety should come first.

User avatar
Super Aguri
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 883
Joined: 31 Dec 2006, 15:56
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by Super Aguri » 21 Jul 2007, 22:54

The race should be interesting and some sites predict rain but I wouldn't get your tyres up.

EDIT - Tyres Up?!?!

Hope up.
Last edited by Super Aguri on 21 Jul 2007, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Me being an idiot
Image

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by iceman1 » 21 Jul 2007, 23:04

Assuming the BMWs can translate their qualifying pace into race pace, Hamilton will struggle to finish higher than 6th at best unless retirements help him out.

User avatar
tiFo
car driver
car driver
Posts: 16
Joined: 21 Jul 2007, 15:40
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by tiFo » 22 Jul 2007, 03:38

i don't necessarily think Hamilton will be that affected by the crash. he would have had to have experienced situations like that before (crashes and impact wise).

it wasn't a driver forced error either so i don't think he should be too worried
Image

User avatar
cx2007
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 39
Joined: 08 Jul 2007, 06:31
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: 2007 Formula 1 European Grand Prix

Post by cx2007 » 22 Jul 2007, 04:53

was pretty heavy impact. we'll see tomorrow what happens but the nurburgring is a pretty sweeet track so i haope for a exiting race Flag:##
Image
CX2007

Locked