It is currently 23 Aug 2017, 12:07

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

After the British GP Kimi will have......
52 points, because he wins 44%  44%  [ 20 ]
50 points, as he finishes second 29%  29%  [ 13 ]
48 points, as he finishes third 13%  13%  [ 6 ]
between 43 and 47 points 7%  7%  [ 3 ]
passed Massa in the driver standings 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
42 points, as he retires 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 45
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2007, 15:12  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 11:38
Posts: 580
Location: Melbourne
yo kimi won...... :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:


super drive by massa

and alonso drove it very nicely...

real looser was hamilton... poor guy..

Flag:## Flag:## Flag:##
:T:@ :T:@ :T:@
!cool!!!! !cool!!!! !cool!!!!

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2007, 15:25  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Posts: 654
Upset for Massa :( if he hadn't stalled he woulda stopped Hamiltons podium streak and probably would have pushed Kimi more... But he did a good race and a real drivers race...

Not too sure what to say about my boys in the Renaults though atleast they both scored points...

So pleased to see Kimi and then Alonso come out infront of Hamilton :p :@:2 must of been the happiest person in England apart from Kimi and Alonso :p ...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2007, 16:21  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
If Massa Kimi and Alonso keep taking the top three spots in the next few races it wont be too long seeing Hamilton's points advantage whither away, so it could make for a great Championship
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2007, 16:52  
car driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 19:48
Posts: 16
Location: Warsaw/Poland
Flag:##

Grats Kimi!!! You're the best! And big respect for Kubica!!!

POLAND POWER RULES!!!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2007, 21:49  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 11:43
Posts: 376
Location: Netherlands
newtrex wrote:
yo kimi won...... :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:


super drive by massa

and alonso drove it very nicely...

real looser was hamilton... poor guy..
Flag:## Flag:## Flag:##
:T:@ :T:@ :T:@
!cool!!!! !cool!!!! !cool!!!!


He still gets 3rd so what are you talking about he loses 2 points to Alonso and 4 from raikkonen and still he is number one in the championship. I mean for god sack its his debut year has driven 9 races 9 races on the podium and when he finishing 3rd its a looser?

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2007, 03:45  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 04 Mar 2007, 22:23
Posts: 1059
Location: Cochabamba - Bolivia - South America
I'm so happy for Kimi win this GP..... :toot:

There is a 2 pics of drivers and teams standings:

Drivers Standings:
Image

Teams standings:

Image

_________________
Image

VISIT THE SPANISH KIMI RAIKKONEN FORUM: http://z7.invisionfree.com/KimiRaikkonen_Iceman/
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2007, 04:17  
car driver

Joined: 11 Jun 2007, 05:45
Posts: 23
great race! i really enjoyed it.

it was great to see Kimi pushing Hamilton right from the start. on the other hand Lewis finished in the least expected position.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2007, 05:21  
Co-Admin
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Posts: 4153
Location: Bombay
Country: India (in)
HamiltonF1 wrote:
newtrex wrote:
yo kimi won...... :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:


super drive by massa

and alonso drove it very nicely...

real looser was hamilton... poor guy..
Flag:## Flag:## Flag:##
:T:@ :T:@ :T:@
!cool!!!! !cool!!!! !cool!!!!


He still gets 3rd so what are you talking about he loses 2 points to Alonso and 4 from raikkonen and still he is number one in the championship. I mean for god sack its his debut year has driven 9 races 9 races on the podium and when he finishing 3rd its a looser?


Anything beyond 1st place is loser :p
imo .. Kubica is/was better rookie although he didn't manage to win but he pulls out maximum
Hamilton currently is just overrated :p
No offense against his dream(he says so) of 9 race 9 podiums ..amazing record

_________________
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2007, 09:11  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2007, 17:54
Posts: 262
Location: Finland
zack wrote:
HamiltonF1 wrote:
He still gets 3rd so what are you talking about he loses 2 points to Alonso and 4 from raikkonen and still he is number one in the championship. I mean for god sack its his debut year has driven 9 races 9 races on the podium and when he finishing 3rd its a looser?


Anything beyond 1st place is loser :p
imo .. Kubica is/was better rookie although he didn't manage to win but he pulls out maximum
Hamilton currently is just overrated :p
No offense against his dream(he says so) of 9 race 9 podiums ..amazing record


And one thing makes him even bigger looser: He losed this race from pole position! Yellow_Colorz_PDT_02 Yellow_Colorz_PDT_02 Yellow_Colorz_PDT_02 I agree with you zack, Hamilton is overrated. And there's gonna be few races where Hamilton doesn't get to podium, it is matter of time when he does his first mistake in the race. And I'm quite sure, that Kimi is the one who pressures him to that mistake, oh one thing to mention: Hamilton did change his drivinglines twice in the start of the race.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2007, 09:19  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 11:43
Posts: 376
Location: Netherlands
FerrariFan[FIN] wrote:
zack wrote:
HamiltonF1 wrote:
He still gets 3rd so what are you talking about he loses 2 points to Alonso and 4 from raikkonen and still he is number one in the championship. I mean for god sack its his debut year has driven 9 races 9 races on the podium and when he finishing 3rd its a looser?


Anything beyond 1st place is loser :p
imo .. Kubica is/was better rookie although he didn't manage to win but he pulls out maximum
Hamilton currently is just overrated :p
No offense against his dream(he says so) of 9 race 9 podiums ..amazing record


And one thing makes him even bigger looser: He losed this race from pole position! Yellow_Colorz_PDT_02 Yellow_Colorz_PDT_02 Yellow_Colorz_PDT_02 I agree with you zack, Hamilton is overrated. And there's gonna be few races where Hamilton doesn't get to podium, it is matter of time when he does his first mistake in the race. And I'm quite sure, that Kimi is the one who pressures him to that mistake, oh one thing to mention: Hamilton did change his drivinglines twice in the start of the race.


Yeah but if your team is desperate to want to pole and fill you lite so you can get the pole its not that weird that you don't win and I really disagree with the thing that your a loser if you don't win.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2007, 09:37  
Co-Admin
User avatar

Joined: 27 Jun 2007, 15:26
Posts: 4153
Location: Bombay
Country: India (in)
HamiltonF1 wrote:
zack wrote:
Hamilton was lite on fuel load!!!


How do you know your not in that team so you can't know. its was a really nice qualify I think kimmi lost it on the last corner where he was going to wide but thats racing.


Haha my prediction were pretty correct :lol:

HamiltonF1 wrote:
Yeah but if your team is desperate to want to pole and fill you lite so you can get the pole its not that weird that you don't win and I really disagree with the thing that your a loser if you don't win.

morally your correct but ethically.. :p

Hamilton leading championship the one reason for it is f1's improper points system!

_________________
Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings PEACE -Buddha
There is no point in defining a point... But there is a point in trying -Zack

ImageImage
[Videos]

Donate & support us
-ZACK- IO
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2007, 09:59  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
HEY GUYS PLEASE STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT LEWIS
I KNOW HE LOST BUT SOME MEMBERS WILL BE UNHAPPY WHEN THEY READ UR COMMENTS
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2007, 11:18  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2007, 02:15
Posts: 246
Location: Melbourne, Australia
it was a really good race, pleanty of excitment and kimi took 4 points out of hamilton's lead in the championship!

good result although im pretty sure a 1-2 for ferrari would have been the result if massa didnt stall... the pace they had was half a second quicker than anyone else!

my night last niht was made all the more sweeter after roger federer's awsome win against nadal at wimbledon!

kubica did a great job keeping massa a bay and hamilton, firstajor dose of pressure and he responded very well, only a smll mistake... i think the podium would have stayedthe same regardless of the mistake though!

great result!

_________________
Thankyou Schumi you will always have a place in our hearts!
Michael Schumacher- 7 volte Campione del mondo!
SIMPLY THE BEST

Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2007, 12:36  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Alonso had to detune his engine after his 2nd stop
Hamilton had to "detune" his engine after his first stop according to Ron Dennis...
now the Ferrari is the better car, makes for a closer championship thought so it should start to get even more interesting!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 FORMULA One British Grand Prix
PostPosted: 09 Jul 2007, 12:50  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 11:43
Posts: 376
Location: Netherlands
iceman1 wrote:
HEY GUYS PLEASE STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT LEWIS
I KNOW HE LOST BUT SOME MEMBERS WILL BE UNHAPPY WHEN THEY READ UR COMMENTS


Thanks :) I mean did you hear me flame when raikkonen was driving poor?

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB