It is currently 21 Sep 2017, 12:27

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:11  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Good Race kimi wins,Ferrari 1-2, nice battles between Alonso and Nick
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:14  
car driver

Joined: 23 Jun 2007, 19:53
Posts: 16
how is place 4 5 and 6 ! gr8 job by Ferrari 1-2 ! in ur eyes mclaren

_________________
http://f1line.freeforums.org the F1 forum "arabic section"
To finish 1st ,1st u must finish
7oriyi.piczo.com
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:17  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006, 14:05
Posts: 2360
Location: Malta
Nice to see Ferrari back in shape. Season will look more interesting now.

Finally, Honda get their maiden point this season.

Hamilton makes it 8/8 podiums. Great.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:19  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Posts: 654
:mrgreen: So proud of all my guys :lol: Jense had a great race, Fisico even though he was overtaken once did brilliantly to keep Alonso behind him, Nicky is just always amazing, and as long as they are both infront of Hamiton I love the Ferrari boys :lol::mrgreen::cheesy:...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:22  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 17:44
Posts: 158
Location: caffe "4 U"
Congratulations to Ferrari, they were truely fast, I'm a bit surprised the Mclarens couldnt match the pace at all

_________________
BMW Power
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:34  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Raikkonen aims to keep momentum going:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/60387

Massa says backmarkers cost him win:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/60386

Alonso still confident about title chances:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/60385
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:37  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 17:52
Posts: 4007
Location: Kent
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Dark_Fisico wrote:
:mrgreen: So proud of all my guys :lol: Jense had a great race, Fisico even though he was overtaken once did brilliantly to keep Alonso behind him, Nicky is just always amazing, and as long as they are both infront of Hamiton I love the Ferrari boys :lol::mrgreen::cheesy:...


what about trulli???? :lol:

great to see a ferrari 1 2!!! would have rather seen massa in front though!!!:)

_________________
http://i40.tinypic.com/2w7fw9v.jpg
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:42  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2007, 08:26
Posts: 654
donald29 wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:
:mrgreen: So proud of all my guys :lol: Jense had a great race, Fisico even though he was overtaken once did brilliantly to keep Alonso behind him, Nicky is just always amazing, and as long as they are both infront of Hamiton I love the Ferrari boys :lol::mrgreen::cheesy:...


what about trulli???? :lol:

great to see a ferrari 1 2!!! would have rather seen massa in front though!!!:)


Well yes Trulli did awful, he's such a moron sometimes, but atleast he said it was his fault...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:44  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2007, 17:52
Posts: 4007
Location: Kent
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
yeah i admire him for that

_________________
http://i40.tinypic.com/2w7fw9v.jpg
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:57  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006, 14:05
Posts: 2360
Location: Malta
Dark_Fisico wrote:
donald29 wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:
:mrgreen: So proud of all my guys :lol: Jense had a great race, Fisico even though he was overtaken once did brilliantly to keep Alonso behind him, Nicky is just always amazing, and as long as they are both infront of Hamiton I love the Ferrari boys :lol::mrgreen::cheesy:...


what about trulli???? :lol:

great to see a ferrari 1 2!!! would have rather seen massa in front though!!!:)


Well yes Trulli did awful, he's such a moron sometimes, but atleast he said it was his fault...
Yes, Trulli always admits it whenever it is his fault. Noble guy

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 14:59  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006, 14:05
Posts: 2360
Location: Malta
Anyone heard what the Engineer was telling Kimi after he won the race?

''Pick up rubber'' he told him Yellow_Colorz_PDT_18

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 15:06  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Massa blames traffic in 2nd stint that he could not rebuild gap and managed only 3.3 before the 2nd stop
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 15:15  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 28 May 2007, 15:49
Posts: 151
Location: Manila
maltafan wrote:
Anyone heard what the Engineer was telling Kimi after he won the race?

''Pick up rubber'' he told him Yellow_Colorz_PDT_18


Oooh, that's naughty. ;)

_________________
Football+Racing+Design+Travel: http://bouncebackabilitrix.wordpress.com
Architecture+Design+Arts&Crafts+Lifestyle: http://marjitecture.wordpress.com
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 15:17  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2007, 18:18
Posts: 663
Location: Oxford, England
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
For me it wasn't a great race. It was quite boring, but Ferrari, where did they come from, its like a totally different car.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2007, 15:42  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 25 Jun 2007, 01:46
Posts: 180
maltafan wrote:
nice overtaking Lewis on Kubica after the 2nd pit stop


i think kubica just let him go... they are both very good, but after all their situation and objectives are quite different...

_________________
-
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB