2007 Formula One French Grand Prix

Reports, quotes, stats specifically about the F1 2007 season Grands Prix.
Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: 2007 Formula One French Grand Prix

Post by Dark_Fisico » 03 Jul 2007, 12:51

lucian wrote:What a magnificent race ! I actually never believed that Massa would lose the race, he looked so much in control and he also made the fastest lap of the race. But Kimi was too good in the end and maybe he also had a bit of luck. I'm sure that Kimi will start to win more from now, but still 22 points is a big difference. Hamilton might get only podiums all season and Kimi would need to gain more than 2 points every race to have a chance for the title. I'm extremely anxious to see if Hamilton makes a mistake, because, to be honest, I want it to come soon. It wasn't Kimi's fault for the DNF he had, so his rivals deserve a bit of bad luck too.
I'm amazed I've got some pictures of Hamilton going wide at Australia, going off track in Bahrain, locking wheels in Monaco, nudging barriers in Canda, and people still think he hasn't made mistakes :p ...

ntr
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by ntr » 04 Jul 2007, 13:46

Dark_Fisico wrote:
lucian wrote:What a magnificent race ! I actually never believed that Massa would lose the race, he looked so much in control and he also made the fastest lap of the race. But Kimi was too good in the end and maybe he also had a bit of luck. I'm sure that Kimi will start to win more from now, but still 22 points is a big difference. Hamilton might get only podiums all season and Kimi would need to gain more than 2 points every race to have a chance for the title. I'm extremely anxious to see if Hamilton makes a mistake, because, to be honest, I want it to come soon. It wasn't Kimi's fault for the DNF he had, so his rivals deserve a bit of bad luck too.
I'm amazed I've got some pictures of Hamilton going wide at Australia, going off track in Bahrain, locking wheels in Monaco, nudging barriers in Canda, and people still think he hasn't made mistakes :p ...
those are minor mistakes that have no big effect on the race result, compare hamilton's mistakes to kimi's quali error at monaco, fernando's gp starts at spain and canada, felipe's bad 'overtaking' at malaysia, i hate to defend lewis but...
mm tofu

Dark_Fisico
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dark_Fisico » 04 Jul 2007, 15:57

alex wrote:
Dark_Fisico wrote:
those are minor mistakes that have no big effect on the race result, compare hamilton's mistakes to kimi's quali error at monaco, fernando's gp starts at spain and canada, felipe's bad 'overtaking' at malaysia, i hate to defend lewis but...
But you have to call them mistakes no matter what they did to the race they are mistakes and people make out he's never made one and that his races are all perfect but he does make them... Sure they aren't as big as Fernandos, or Giancarlos have been but it stops his race from being perfect...

shadow_girl26
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by shadow_girl26 » 05 Jul 2007, 16:08

This a picture for Teams standings:

By Shadow

VISIT THE SPANISH KIMI RAIKKONEN FORUM: http://z7.invisionfree.com/KimiRaikkonen_Iceman/

syafiqa
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by syafiqa » 06 Aug 2007, 14:21

Kimi..!!! I love U... !yahoo:

Montoya26
car driver
car driver

Post by Montoya26 » 06 Aug 2007, 18:37

Hi Guys,

I think teh French GP circuit is very boring, even on the Playstation...

Speedy
car driver
car driver

Post by Speedy » 15 Aug 2007, 17:34

This year was really exiting:D haha And mu driver won !!!Kimi Räikkönen!!!