Sziasztok

New to F1Zone.net? Why don't you introduce yourself to the community here
Treacle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Sziasztok

Post by Treacle » 11 Jan 2012, 19:48

Hi everyone,

I'm Csilla, a 21-year old girl from Hungary. (It's awesome that everyone here has already heard of the country and won't assume that it's part of Australia or China...)
Anyways, I watch F1 regularly since 2006 thanks to my uncle, but I recall cheering on Ralf Schumacher and Juan Pablo Montoya when they both drove for Williams. Also the US Grand Prix in 2004 was a memorable GP, because Baumgartner Zsolt scored his first and last point. :)
I might get overly defensive when it comes to Vettel, Petrov and Alguersuari, but I usually admit to their mistakes.

Well, I guess that's it... :)
"Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before."

Adam
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Re: Sziasztok

Post by Adam » 11 Jan 2012, 20:14

Welcome!

I have not been much here but you'll see people here is nice, they defend and support their drivers with passion but being friendly, so don't worry about being overly defensive. :)

And nice to see someone who supports Jaime... And a girl from Hungary! :P

tderias
PL Manager
PL Manager

Post by tderias » 12 Jan 2012, 08:03

Welcome to the forum! oh and sorry to break it for you but Fernando Alonso is way better than vettel, petrov, or jaime :P

Treacle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Treacle » 12 Jan 2012, 11:15

Thanks for the warm welcome! ^.^

>tderias: Well, I had great issues about Alonso (not about his driving, because I admit that he is one of the bests on the grid, rather about his personality), but I'm starting to come around and respect him as a person as well. He grew a lot in my eyes towards the end of the season.
"Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before."

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 12 Jan 2012, 13:26

Treacle wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm Csilla, a 21-year old girl from Hungary. (It's awesome that everyone here has already heard of the country and won't assume that it's part of Australia or China...)
Anyways, I watch F1 regularly since 2006 thanks to my uncle, but I recall cheering on Ralf Schumacher and Juan Pablo Montoya when they both drove for Williams. Also the US Grand Prix in 2004 was a memorable GP, because Baumgartner Zsolt scored his first and last point. :)
I might get overly defensive when it comes to Vettel, Petrov and Alguersuari, but I usually admit to their mistakes.

Well, I guess that's it... :)

Hello Csilla (nice name) welcome to F1Zone, I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

I don't think everyone knows what is "Hungary" :p

sdutt
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sdutt » 13 Jan 2012, 16:23

Hello and welcome Treacle :D
i also happen to know that Hungary was named after the Huns living around many centuries back

Treacle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Treacle » 18 Jan 2012, 16:52

Thanks guys! :)
>iceman1: Well, I know. I spent some time in the US, and no one ever knew where Hungary is, gosh they haven't even heard about it. But you guys at least know it because of the Hungaroring. :)
>sdutt: Nice knowledge. :)

Adam
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Adam » 19 Jan 2012, 00:24

Well, Spain is quite famous, actually it played a role in the US independence and still many Americans don't even know where it is either :D

reppo
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by reppo » 20 Jan 2012, 15:23

As Adam says this forum is paradise. Welcome :hatoff:

f1aroo
car driver
car driver

Post by f1aroo » 20 Jan 2012, 17:35

Not only are most Americans more or less ignorant of geography......if you want to have some fun, ask them to convert money. The only thing most have ever heard of is "dollars". I'm serious.
BTW, Csilla. I accidently got invited to attend the first Hungarian F1 GP in the 80's. There was a bad smell of something rotten during the whole day. Yuk A fan a few rows behind us died of the heat. I remember a Williams won.

frubbs
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by frubbs » 20 Jan 2012, 18:21

f1aroo wrote: A fan a few rows behind us died of the heat. I remember a Williams won.

Nowadays, such things dont happen in F1 anymore! (both of them! :lol: )
Image 322 gps | 14 pp | 11 1st

Treacle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Treacle » 02 Feb 2012, 18:22

Sorry, I just got back from skiing. :)

f1aroo wrote:BTW, Csilla. I accidently got invited to attend the first Hungarian F1 GP in the 80's. There was a bad smell of something rotten during the whole day. Yuk A fan a few rows behind us died of the heat. I remember a Williams won.

Oh gosh, are you serious? That's gross...

>reppo: Thanks for the warm welcome! :)