Hello All :3

New to F1Zone.net? Why don't you introduce yourself to the community here
cherryxgrenade
car driver
car driver

Hello All :3

Post by cherryxgrenade » 25 Sep 2011, 20:35

My names Eryn, I'm 17 and I'm from, and live in, England ^^

I love Formula One, and watched it when I was younger, but for some reason stopped watching until last year. I would consider myself a new fan, but I'm dedicated to the sport like you wouldn't believe. My Tumblr is basically an F1 appreciation Tumblr.

My favourite team is Lotus-RenaultGP, and I am unashamed to admit it. This is based on the fact that I am a huge Vitaly Petrov fan, but I'm also a Bruno Senna fan, a Robert Kubica fan and a Nick Heidfeld fan and as long as one of those drivers remains in LRGP, I will be a fan of LRGP. I do like quite a few other drivers though, Jenson Button, Jerome D'Ambrosio, Jaime Alguersuari, Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso spring to mind. Not a big Sebastian Vettel fan. Don't get me wrong, I do like him off track, I'm just sick of his constant winning. I also secretly root for Schumi when he's having a good race, and wince when he has a crash.

I watch F1 on the BBC - and I'm kinda annoyed it's being joint broadcast by Sky next year (oh the horror).

Aside from my love for Formula One, I also have a great love for MotoGP and I am unashamed to say that I am a Karel Abraham/Cardion AB fan. I don't like Casey Stoner. I like Rugby and Tennis too.

I love books, and rock music, and all manner of lovely things. I love my XBox too, so I spend a lot of time on there :3 Feel free to talk, I don't bite.... much xD :lol:

shailf1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Hello All :3

Post by shailf1 » 25 Sep 2011, 22:04

Hello and a warm welcome to you Eryn here in F1zone. :)

zoefrances
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by zoefrances » 26 Sep 2011, 17:28

hello and welcome gto the forum. :wave:

cherryxgrenade
car driver
car driver

Post by cherryxgrenade » 27 Sep 2011, 20:31

Thanks for your warm welcomes <3

sdutt
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sdutt » 18 Oct 2011, 06:31

@welcome@
Hello Eryn :D

kasman
car driver
car driver

Post by kasman » 26 Oct 2011, 00:26

Hi Eryn, Im new here too.

Just saw your welcome post and thought I'd ask a question out of curiosity - why are you such a big fan of Karel Abraham?

By the way, I secretly support Schumacher aswell. Its good see him out perform Rosberg recently.