New F1 Website with F1 latest news.

New to F1Zone.net? Why don't you introduce yourself to the community here
jaqb
car driver
car driver

New F1 Website with F1 latest news.

Post by jaqb » 30 Dec 2010, 22:10

Hi guys,

I would like to share a website with you, that I and my friend made about F1 and just recently is put online. It's basically a news aggregator website that shows the external articles in a smart way. We're hoping to replace your daily f1 news fix by just one website.

Check it out: F1reader.com

I have found F1zone just recently but I must say I'm very impressed by the quality and amount of (multimedia) content you're providing. I have already downloaded a lot of Kubica related videos/photos :) ...guess who's my favorite F1 driver ? ;)

P.S.
I have also something else to share, its a first ever and only HD-recorded F1 race (that I know of) - Japan 2009 . The problem is I need somewhere to upload it as its 13GB (raw mts)... I have seen that iceman1 is hosting a lot of files maybe I can send it to him ?

cformula1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: New F1 Website with F1 latest news.

Post by cformula1 » 31 Dec 2010, 09:48

Welcome jacq. :)

You and your friend have a good site, and I found it very simple to use and convenient. :)
Moderator cformula1:
Topic moved as this is more of a welcome thread than anything

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 31 Dec 2010, 10:56

Hello Jaqb, Yes good website and easy to find daily news :) Can you add motorsport.com to the list?

About the Japanese GP, we can't upload it on the server it's very big 13GB. If you want you can upload it on mediafire and share it here.

jaqb
car driver
car driver

Post by jaqb » 31 Dec 2010, 11:40

I sure can add motorsport.com :)

About the Japanese GP, I can send it to you, and then you can transcode it into mp4 or something else...it would become much smaller. You guys wont regret it as its only real HD race out there... (track cams are HD, incar camera are still SD of course) ..the only downside is thats in Japanese and with those silly Japanese commercials..

sdutt
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sdutt » 31 Dec 2010, 16:46

Hello Jaqb, nice to see you joined on christmas :)

@welcome@