F1 Fan from So. Cal. - My Introduction

New to F1Zone.net? Why don't you introduce yourself to the community here
da9dad
kart driver
kart driver

F1 Fan from So. Cal. - My Introduction

Post by da9dad » 06 Sep 2008, 20:03

hey everyone, I just signed up as a new member. I look forward to reading some great topics on my favorite spectator sport..wishing I was in Lewis Hamilton's shoes.
I've been a long time F1 fan. I started getting interested in Open Wheel racing when I first learned about C.A.R.T. racing back in 94. the same year we lost Senna. Within a few years though CART ran into financial issues and most of their good drivers went onto IRL. IRL sucked and I lost interest. I then followed Alex Zanardi and Juan Montoya over to F1 and since then I have not looked back. Juan however, made F1 look like a circus for couple years. But enough of that.

In respect to the sport of Champ car racing. I volunteer each year over at Long Beach Grand Prix.
Here's a Drifting (another spectator sport I've discovered and fell in love with) vids I've shot for your viewing pleasure.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHZV-pSXBPk[/youtube]

phil1993

Re: F1 Fan from So. Cal. - My Introduction

Post by phil1993 » 26 Sep 2008, 19:34

welcome :D

Sanredrose
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: F1 Fan from So. Cal. - My Introduction

Post by Sanredrose » 28 Sep 2008, 16:39

da9dad wrote:hey everyone, I just signed up as a new member. I look forward to reading some great topics on my favorite spectator sport..wishing I was in Lewis Hamilton's shoes.
I've been a long time F1 fan. I started getting interested in Open Wheel racing when I first learned about C.A.R.T. racing back in 94. the same year we lost Senna. Within a few years though CART ran into financial issues and most of their good drivers went onto IRL. IRL sucked and I lost interest. I then followed Alex Zanardi and Juan Montoya over to F1 and since then I have not looked back. Juan however, made F1 look like a circus for couple years. But enough of that.

In respect to the sport of Champ car racing. I volunteer each year over at Long Beach Grand Prix.
Here's a Drifting (another spectator sport I've discovered and fell in love with) vids I've shot for your viewing pleasure.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHZV-pSXBPk[/youtube]
So.Cal. - I believe its South Carolina ... Welcome to F1zone.net ...