Hello from Egypt

New to F1Zone.net? Why don't you introduce yourself to the community here
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Re: Hello from Egypt

Post by iceman1 » 29 Aug 2008, 17:39

saeed_gh_55 wrote:thnx maan its okyy ...i'll manage it ;D
sorry , your topics was deleted By Me , you can Find the same subject in ''General F1'' section

Thanks

saeed_gh_55
car driver
car driver

Post by saeed_gh_55 » 29 Aug 2008, 17:41

hehe oky but why?? is there any rules for posting topics or sth ?? hehe

RoCkSt@R
car driver
car driver

Post by RoCkSt@R » 30 Aug 2008, 11:50

CaughtFlying wrote:
RoCkSt@R wrote:
Yes I'm :) ya Ahlan beek

This looks like an awesome forum and I knew about it from AlJazeera's Ayman, I was lucky that I was listening to the Arabic Commentary then when he mentioned this forum as the English one was not on.
subhan Allah what a luck, u know sometimes when i talk to ppl about F1 they tell me it is boring so i was about to believe there is no one actualy following F1 in egypt :)
That's so true...

Of course everyone here loves football, its great don't get me wrong but whenever I mention F1 everyone say eather

"So basically you watch a punch of cars going on circles" Or.. "Formula 1 ehh... Schumacher ehh.."

It drives me Crazy :pout:

But its so awesome to find Egyptians and Meddle Eastern in General loves F1 :thumbsup:

CaughtFlying
car driver
car driver

Post by CaughtFlying » 31 Aug 2008, 06:26

RoCkSt@R wrote:
CaughtFlying wrote:
RoCkSt@R wrote:
Yes I'm :) ya Ahlan beek

This looks like an awesome forum and I knew about it from AlJazeera's Ayman, I was lucky that I was listening to the Arabic Commentary then when he mentioned this forum as the English one was not on.
subhan Allah what a luck, u know sometimes when i talk to ppl about F1 they tell me it is boring so i was about to believe there is no one actualy following F1 in egypt :)
That's so true...

Of course everyone here loves football, its great don't get me wrong but whenever I mention F1 everyone say eather

"So basically you watch a punch of cars going on circles" Or.. "Formula 1 ehh... Schumacher ehh.."

It drives me Crazy :pout:

But its so awesome to find Egyptians and Meddle Eastern in General loves F1 :thumbsup:
lol yes ... F1 in egypt = shumacher but u know what hurts me most? when i hear someone say " it sounds like a fly " ... lol . didnt even imagine that beautiful sound ends to be a fly sound :) well anyways they dont know the truth about it so i can understand them
BMW-SAUBER-F1

voodoochild
car driver
car driver

Post by voodoochild » 31 Aug 2008, 08:28

enjoy a great web site

CaughtFlying
car driver
car driver

Post by CaughtFlying » 31 Aug 2008, 10:24