It is currently 28 Jul 2017, 04:43

All times are UTC

Post subject: New here.hello to you all!
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2008, 23:15  
kart driver

Hi there,

Name is David Smith and im 25years old from Scotland, Been a huge f1 for as long as i remember. Always loved watching it but just the past 3 odd year ive really got into it big style, so passionate about f1 now its unbelievable. Not just the fact of watching a driver race another driver, i love the money,the technology and above all the fitness of the drivers. The ammount of dedication they put into there job is out of this world.
Read a few books recently aswell, David coulthards recent one which i recommend to you all as its a great read and is nice to hear all the stories and behind the scenes stuff he talks about.
I play Race Simulators aswell, rFactor for PC is the main game i play where i currently run in 2 leagues, a german and a uk league.

I also love to modify my hardware for racing to make me feel more like im driving an f1 car :D Here is a link of something i done recently http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthr ... ost3732723 .

Its a logitech G25 which ive modified an Amalgam 1:1 replica mclaren wheel onto it with 2 functioning buttons, i know im mad for doing this as the wheel did cost me alot, but i could not just sit and look at it in the display case, it HAD to be done hehe :D

Nice to have found this website as i love to talk F1, so nice to meet you all and roll on Turkey :D
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati 
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: New here.hello to you all!
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008, 04:17  
F1 Legend

Hiya Matey , welcome to F1zone.net , You Play Batracer eh ?
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: New here.hello to you all!
PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008, 10:37  
kart driver

Never heard of batracer, i just googled it and actually looks not bad. Might give it a try :D Its a full race sim or?
 Offline Profile