It is currently 21 Oct 2017, 15:40

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hello from Canada
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2008, 21:34  
car driver

Hi,
I'm Mike from Ontario Canada. I'm a third-year geography student studying at Queen's University in Kingston, Canada. I am a big fan of football (soccer) and recently have been getting interested in motorsport. I really like the Dakar Rally (very disappointed that it was cancelled this year) and have always appreciated F1. I became a serious fan of F1 last year. I guess the rivalry between Hamilton and Alonso and Hamilton's near win attracted my attention. Since I'm from Canada I hope to make it to Montreal this summer. I am very excited to watch the nighttime Singapore race this year. In the next few years I may be living and work in Singapore and I would definitely do my best to get some decent tickets.
I guess I was kind of a fan when Villeneuve was still driving (although I was too young to truly appreciate motorsport). I'll probably cheer for Hamilton since he's English.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati 
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Hello from Canada
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2008, 22:35  
car driver

I also joined this forum to learn more about F1 from other fans. I am sure there are some F1 addicts here who could talk endlessly.
GO Hamilton!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2008, 22:38  
car driver

hi everybody, I join today in this forum - 10 topic to leave a video request. until I will gather 10 post - don't you know were from I can download full race of AUSTRALIAN GP?
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 16 May 2008, 14:01  
car driver

Hey i was also too young 12 but i remember every race of my favorite year 1997 when villeneuve won the championship i miss him
 Offline Profile