It is currently 21 Jul 2017, 12:46

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hello People
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2007, 02:10  
car driver

Hi There, I am a big F1 fan, have been for years. My last race was Melbourne, i lived on Albert Park so i had a grandstand seat for the race, it was amazing. Already seen some of the great photos and comments on the site.
I love all motorsport as long as it entertains, which most of it does. My current favourites are Moto GP and F1, Moto GP season is really hotting up once again this season and as far as F1 goes, i go for any brits out there, so Hamilton to me is a real pay off for all those years of watching Schumacher dominate. Now theres a man i will never respect, because i dont think he had any respect for other drivers, and that includes Senna who was amazing.
Anyway nice to be a part of your site and if anyone wants video of Albert Park Race, i have a good few dvd's full i can post.
Thanks again
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati 
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Hello People
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2007, 15:03  
F1 Driver

Lunchbox7 wrote:
Hi There, I am a big F1 fan, have been for years. My last race was Melbourne, i lived on Albert Park so i had a grandstand seat for the race, it was amazing. Already seen some of the great photos and comments on the site.
I love all motorsport as long as it entertains, which most of it does. My current favourites are Moto GP and F1, Moto GP season is really hotting up once again this season and as far as F1 goes, i go for any brits out there, so Hamilton to me is a real pay off for all those years of watching Schumacher dominate. Now theres a man i will never respect, because i dont think he had any respect for other drivers, and that includes Senna who was amazing.
Anyway nice to be a part of your site and if anyone wants video of Albert Park Race, i have a good few dvd's full i can post.
Thanks again
welcome to the aussie lunchbox.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2007, 17:49  
car driver

Welcome to this great site, have a good time.

[align=center]Kimi Raikkonen 2007 WDC[/align]
 Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2007, 10:43  
F1 Rookie

Welcome here dude, enjoy urself here :D

Post subject: Re: Hello People
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2007, 23:13  
F1 Rookie

hey, welcome to the forum, enjoy, have fun and take care. your lucky watching the melbourne GP live.