Forum Reconstruction

Tell us your comments about F1zone.net and the suggestions to improve it.
User avatar
Rachael The Great
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2433
Joined: 08 Sep 2008, 14:53

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by Rachael The Great » 10 Aug 2009, 15:41

i have a suggestion. i think we should have an 'evils' emotion. so i can use it right now.
Image

Tom Vandenhove
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3936
Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 10:50

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by Tom Vandenhove » 10 Aug 2009, 15:43

Rachael-The-Great wrote:i have a suggestion. i think we should have an 'evils' emotion. so i can use it right now.

Spoiler:
Image
s'il vous plaît :shhh:

User avatar
Rachael The Great
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2433
Joined: 08 Sep 2008, 14:53

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by Rachael The Great » 10 Aug 2009, 15:45

ah, thankyou :D
Spoiler:
Image
Image

Tom Vandenhove
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3936
Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 10:50

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by Tom Vandenhove » 10 Aug 2009, 15:58

:p

let's talk about about the forum reconstruction again. Before we get banned :lol:

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by phil1993 » 10 Aug 2009, 16:22

Yeah.

Back on track...

What do you think about the idea of trying to get interviews from F1 or GP2 figures?

Tom Vandenhove
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3936
Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 10:50

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by Tom Vandenhove » 10 Aug 2009, 16:32

phil1993 wrote:Yeah.

Back on track...

What do you think about the idea of trying to get interviews from F1 or GP2 figures?

That would be awesome ! And it would be good advertising for the forum too. I like it :)

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by phil1993 » 10 Aug 2009, 17:35

I can try and contact McLaren, Brawn, Barrichello, Button, Iaconelli, Montoya... all those with twitter :lol:

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by iceman1 » 10 Aug 2009, 17:40

phil1993 wrote:I can try and contact McLaren, Brawn, Barrichello, Button, Iaconelli, Montoya... all those with twitter :lol:

They won't reply unless you show them some $$$

[mod]and Please Keep this topic clean - Thanks[/mod]

Tom Vandenhove
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3936
Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 10:50

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by Tom Vandenhove » 10 Aug 2009, 17:46

iceman1 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:I can try and contact McLaren, Brawn, Barrichello, Button, Iaconelli, Montoya... all those with twitter :lol:

They won't reply unless you show them some $$$

[mod]and Please Keep this topic clean - Thanks[/mod]

Maybe Di Grassi ? He has twitter too


and sorry for ruining the thread :blush:

Tom Vandenhove
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3936
Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 10:50

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by Tom Vandenhove » 10 Aug 2009, 18:18

I searched for some email adresses. You can maybe contact them. You never know :n

info@clientmanagementgroup.de : Adrian Sutil Press Group (cmg Client Management Group)
danicafans7@danicaracing.com : Danica Patrick Fanmail,etc ...
ellen.visscher@gigaracing.com : Giedo Van Der Garde
office@gravity-sport.com : Jérôme d'Ambrosio
http://www.romain-grosjean.com/-Press-.html : Romain Grosjean (an interview with an upcoming f1 driver would be awesome :lol: )

User avatar
shailf1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 6531
Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Location: Classified

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by shailf1 » 10 Aug 2009, 18:21

I dont think contacting and interviewing drivers is a good idea, except if we stop the videos.
It gets far too much attention..

Tom Vandenhove
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3936
Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 10:50

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by Tom Vandenhove » 10 Aug 2009, 18:23

shail69 wrote:I dont think contacting and interviewing drivers is a good idea, except if we stop the videos.
It gets far too much attention..

ah, yeah. I forgot about the videos. Sorry guys. I only wanted to help.

User avatar
shailf1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 6531
Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Location: Classified

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by shailf1 » 10 Aug 2009, 18:30

dont apologise... it was just a suggestion and its not out of the equation...

User avatar
phil1993
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25503
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 17:32
Contact:

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by phil1993 » 10 Aug 2009, 18:48

Well maybe we should go under a false psydoneum?

But how would we conduct interviews if we got a chance... thats my main worry/thought

User avatar
shailf1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 6531
Joined: 11 May 2008, 09:03
Location: Classified

Re: Forum Reconstruction

Post by shailf1 » 10 Aug 2009, 18:52

phil1993 wrote:Well maybe we should go under a false psydoneum?

But how would we conduct interviews if we got a chance... thats my main worry/thought

create a list of questions and probably ask them over on the phone..this would be my suggestion..

Post Reply