It is currently 28 Jun 2017, 07:10

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Poll question
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2007, 20:54  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2007, 18:18
Posts: 663
Location: Oxford, England
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
I have just a quick question about the poll. On my thread, greatest f1 drivers ever I have a poll, and before I could edit it so I could add drivers as and when they were suggested. But Now I can't do this, can anyone explain this, SuperAguri? MaltaFan? Iceman?

_________________
Image
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati 
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Poll question
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2007, 20:56  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2006, 15:56
Posts: 883
Location: Scotland
Bowsey wrote:
I have just a quick question about the poll. On my thread, greatest f1 drivers ever I have a poll, and before I could edit it so I could add drivers as and when they were suggested. But Now I can't do this, can anyone explain this, SuperAguri? MaltaFan? Iceman?


Has the poll reached 10 options? If so I think thats all the forum allows.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2007, 20:57  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2007, 18:18
Posts: 663
Location: Oxford, England
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Nope 7 options, it doesn't even show a poll there when I click edit post

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2007, 21:00  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2006, 15:56
Posts: 883
Location: Scotland
Well I have no clue after that. I can edit the poll still. So, if you want I could edit the poll till it gets to the maximum amount of options.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2007, 21:05  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2007, 18:18
Posts: 663
Location: Oxford, England
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Super Aguri wrote:
Well I have no clue after that. I can edit the poll still. So, if you want I could edit the poll till it gets to the maximum amount of options.


:D If you could that would be great, Could you just add names if they get suggested and if it reaches the limit of options just change a option that has no votes, or don't add it

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2007, 21:07  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2007, 18:18
Posts: 663
Location: Oxford, England
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
What i've found out is if you vote urself you can't edit it after that

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2007, 21:10  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2006, 15:56
Posts: 883
Location: Scotland
Bowsey wrote:
What i've found out is if you vote urself you can't edit it after that


You've answered your own question now :P

I've added Mansell to the list anyway. Only 2 more options allowed.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2007, 10:58  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2007, 18:18
Posts: 663
Location: Oxford, England
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Super Aguri wrote:
Bowsey wrote:
What i've found out is if you vote urself you can't edit it after that


You've answered your own question now :P

I've added Mansell to the list anyway. Only 2 more options allowed.


Well I think the system is flawed because, you make a poll in your thread, but then you vote yourself. Why does this stop you from changing the poll just because you have voted. Its still your thread and poll to edit how you like.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Poll question
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2007, 22:56  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 26 Mar 2007, 21:50
Posts: 904
Location: Lebanon
hehe yep weird, but anyway thanks for telling and figuring that out, i really didn't know, i always used to tell one of the mods to delete the poll so i can add new one in my weekly poll thread.

_________________
GO KIMIIII....
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Poll question
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007, 17:34  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2006, 14:05
Posts: 2360
Location: Malta
if we can be of any help, just ask us Bowsey and if we will be able to do it ourselves, we do it.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Poll question
PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007, 19:00  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2007, 18:18
Posts: 663
Location: Oxford, England
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
maltafan wrote:
if we can be of any help, just ask us Bowsey and if we will be able to do it ourselves, we do it.


Ok thanks a lot maltafan, I'll post here if I need any help :D

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB