It is currently 22 Aug 2017, 03:38

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: 2014 FORMULA 1 GRANDE PRÊMIO PETROBRAS DO BRASIL
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 07:42  
F1 Rookie

6/10ths killer wrote:
MJawad12 wrote:
Hamilton had to do 2 laps after Rosberg's stop and then had this spun, it is a mistake that he did several times this season, Massa on the podium in Brazil, I can't be happier :)

It looks as if Mercedes and not Lewis made a big mistake by bringing Hamilton in a lap later than originally scheduled, which possibly cost Lewis the win in Brazil.

http://adamcooperf1.com/2014/11/10/wolf ... -hamilton/

Excuse me? He spun while pushing. How is that not his fault? Isn't he a top f1 driver who knows how much he can push under given conditions? I guess according to you he is not and needs to be told everything in order to function properly...
Mercedes made a wrong stratgy call, expecting Lewis to stay on the road, which he failed.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2014, 12:14  
F1 Driver

Hahaha word.

"The team's mistake". Classic.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2014, 00:51  
car driver

Vorull wrote:

Excuse me? He spun while pushing. How is that not his fault? Isn't he a top f1 driver who knows how much he can push under given conditions? I guess according to you he is not and needs to be told everything in order to function properly...
Mercedes made a wrong stratgy call, expecting Lewis to stay on the road, which he failed.[/quote]

I'm not saying that it wasn't Hamilton's fault for spinning, but it seems that Toto Wolff realizes that it may have beeb avioded. The team asked Lewis to extend Hammer Time for 2 laps, instead of pitting him as originally scheduled. Wolff admits that the team had made the wrong call to have Lewis stay out for another lap, and said, " in hindsight we should have pitted him."

Lewis told everything in order to function.....really. I don't think that Hamilton has ever asked any race engineer, as Rosberg requested from Tony Ross during practice at Monza, " Give me driving Instructions."
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2014, 15:45  

I've explained it here: http://www.f1zone.net/news/nico-wins-le ... iew/44413/

Hamilton was told to push, as usual, for his one extra lap. But because of his pace, Mercedes kept him out. Pretty simple. A slight miscommunication you could say.

PostPosted: 17 Nov 2014, 23:28  
F1 Driver

Could we get an update in the PL before the final round? Thanks.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3