Other
No votes

Total votes: 18

tderias
PL Manager
PL Manager

Re: Gran Premio d'Italia

Post by tderias » 08 Sep 2013, 13:37

Stupid tifosi booing Vettel... Good for you Seb!

Joey Zyla
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Joey Zyla » 08 Sep 2013, 13:39

Round up all of the booing idiots and ban them from attending any more races.

Ferrariman60
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Ferrariman60 » 08 Sep 2013, 13:40

If I were in Vettel's position, I'd lapse into Italian and put all those booing tifosi in their place.
Requiescat in pace, Jules Bianchi

Ferrariman60

Coopz
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Coopz » 08 Sep 2013, 13:43

I really, really want to see Hulkenberg in a Ferrari one day. I suspect it'll be Lotus with Raikkonen likely to be announced this year. I guess he could really really put a marker down in the Lotus though and hopefully get a few race wins. Knowing Hulks luck though, the Lotus will be rubbish next year. :(

tderias
PL Manager
PL Manager

Post by tderias » 08 Sep 2013, 13:45

I hope Vettel wins the championship just to show everyone who's boss. Maybe then they will actually respect him. Actually, he deserves to win just because of the way he deals with all the disrespect he gets thrown at him...

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 08 Sep 2013, 13:47

The more people complain the more I want Vettel to win.

Treacle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Treacle » 08 Sep 2013, 13:48

Coopz wrote:I really, really want to see Hulkenberg in a Ferrari one day. I suspect it'll be Lotus with Raikkonen likely to be announced this year. I guess he could really really put a marker down in the Lotus though and hopefully get a few race wins. Knowing Hulks luck though, the Lotus will be rubbish next year. :(
But do you think he would get the chance to shine at Ferrari being number 2 to Alonso? :confused: Hopefully his bad luck will not continue next season. He deserves a good car.
tderias wrote:I hope Vettel wins the championship just to show everyone who's boss. Maybe then they will actually respect him. Actually, he deserves to win just because of the way he deals with all the disrespect he gets thrown at him...
Enough said. :)
This is what I miss in the Hungarian fans; respect. They trash everyone whom they do not support.
"Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before."

Coopz
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Coopz » 08 Sep 2013, 13:56

Treacle wrote:
Coopz wrote:I really, really want to see Hulkenberg in a Ferrari one day. I suspect it'll be Lotus with Raikkonen likely to be announced this year. I guess he could really really put a marker down in the Lotus though and hopefully get a few race wins. Knowing Hulks luck though, the Lotus will be rubbish next year. :(
But do you think he would get the chance to shine at Ferrari being number 2 to Alonso? :confused: Hopefully his bad luck will not continue next season. He deserves a good car.
tderias wrote:I hope Vettel wins the championship just to show everyone who's boss. Maybe then they will actually respect him. Actually, he deserves to win just because of the way he deals with all the disrespect he gets thrown at him...
Enough said. :)
Its a fair point, he may be able to shine a bit more in the Lotus. But personally I'd prefer him in the Ferrari as he could really challenge Alonso in my opinion. Would they let him? Who knows. But I assume they'll let Raikkonen and Raikkonen I doubt would sign if he was going to be number 2.

Whether its Lotus or Ferrari, it'll sure be an improvement on Sauber anyway.
Last edited by Coopz on 08 Sep 2013, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 08 Sep 2013, 13:58

Ferrari should just sign Hulkenberg. I really think he offers more than Kimi, and he's a successor for when Alonso retires. If they do sign Kimi though he has to go to Lotus, I just pray they don't go for a driver with money.

If Sauber do go for a Sirotkin Gutierrez line-up they deserve every failure that comes their way.

sejtur
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sejtur » 08 Sep 2013, 13:59

Didn't he already do this for 3 years straight? And this year he will win the WDC again. I'm wondering if anyone else will ever be WDC again than Vettel. He's a really good driver but it sucks that the combo vettel + redbull is so much better than the rest of the field put together. It's getting really boring for me. I'm not disrespecting him he's a great guy but it's getting ****ing boring. Maybe in 2014 it will be more evenly matched.

Shout out to Perez for ruining Kimi's race once again. He seems to be really good at ruining other peoples races.

The top 4 and Hulk did a great job. Too bad we didn't see much of the fight between Alonso and webber.

Treacle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Treacle » 08 Sep 2013, 14:03

donald29 wrote:If Sauber do go for a Sirotkin Gutierrez line-up they deserve every failure that comes their way.
But do they have any other choice? If they sign Sirotkin, they can stay in the series... You know, money talks.
"Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before."

Coopz
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Coopz » 08 Sep 2013, 14:04

Hulkenberg is the best driver out there for Ferrari when you consider all factors, including Alonso's happiness. :D

I'm obviously bias, but I wouldn't expect Raikkonen to be any better than a Hulkenberg in a Ferrari.

Treacle
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Treacle » 08 Sep 2013, 14:12

Coopz wrote:Hulkenberg is the best driver out there for Ferrari when you consider all factors, including Alonso's happiness. :D
I'm obviously bias, but I wouldn't expect Raikkonen to be any better than a Hulkenberg in a Ferrari.
Raikkonen's advantage is that he is a known quantity and Ferrari's last WDC. Also, he has one of the biggest fanbases.
On the other hand Hulkenberg is young and full of potential. But would they consider him as Alonso's successor when the Spaniard retires? Not so sure about that. Also, Alonso himself said that he has 5 or more years in F1...

donald29
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by donald29 » 08 Sep 2013, 14:20

Treacle wrote:
donald29 wrote:If Sauber do go for a Sirotkin Gutierrez line-up they deserve every failure that comes their way.
But do they have any other choice? If they sign Sirotkin, they can stay in the series... You know, money talks.
Yeah, but I mean having 2 pay drivers one of which has been awful in F1 and the other who shouldn't be anywhere near F1 yet.

Vlad-SRB
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Vlad-SRB » 08 Sep 2013, 14:21

Die, booing bastards! You can't stop the CHAMPION!!! :D
Amazing race for Vettel, and many more to come. Those Italian and Spanish booing imbeciles can suck it!

Human at Sight,
Monster at Heart!