No votes

Total votes: 21

majidasadi
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Rate the 2011 Indian Grand Prix

Post by majidasadi » 31 Oct 2011, 04:59

1 - Best Driver: Sebastian Vettel, his first grand slam, perfect race

2 - Best Team: Mercedes, both their drivers finished in points, they earned 18 points which is more than ferrari. and credits to Team Lotus, they finished in front of williams yesterday

3 - Best Overtake: none of the few overtakings were so special

4 - Best Moment: pit stops when button was closing the gap on vettel by 2 seconds and no body knew how! and also post race press conference when top 3 guys dedicated the race to Dan Wheldon and Marco Simoncelli

5 - Worst Driver: felipe massa.

6 - Worst Team: williams and renault

7 - Best Rookie: Sergio Perez

8 - Biggest Surprise:Another incident between Massa and Hamilton

9 - General Comment:decent race better than korea in my opinion, 7/10. Really good track and also good atmosphere, i'm pretty sure that in the next couple of years it will be one of the most respected tracks on calendar
A craven can be as brave as any man, when there is nothing to fear. And we all do our duty, when there is no cost to it. How easy it seems then, to walk the path of honor.

naiego
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by naiego » 31 Oct 2011, 17:52

1 - Best Driver: It has to be Vettel, another flawless race from him, Alonso was very good once again given the fact that this year's Ferrari is not a good car

2 - Best Team: Red Bull, they prevail on any track, the sister team (Torro Rosso) are very good on the last races as well.

3 - Best Overtake: I can't remember any special one.

4 - Best Moment: Eddie Jordan's shirt and Rowan Atkinson's reaction on the Hamilton-Massa incident.

5 - Worst Driver: Massa, broke both his front suspensions, at least he had a sense of symmetry damaging each at a time.

6 - Worst Team: Wiiliams, again.

7 - Best Rookie: Perez.

8 - Biggest Surprise: This time it was Massa's turn to take a penalty. Schumacher's performance over his team-mate on the last races is not a surprise for me, I think that Rosberg is never going to be a top class pilot.

9 - General Comment(s)
The track looked promising but, as almost all the high downforce tracks designed by Tilke, it didn't rise to the occasion.
Last edited by naiego on 01 Nov 2011, 15:36, edited 5 times in total.

cformula1
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by cformula1 » 01 Nov 2011, 13:06

1 - Best Driver
Vettel, flawless drive
2 - Best Team
Red Bull
3 - Best Overtake
Button on Webber
4 - Best Moment
Rowan Atkinson's reaction :lol:
5 - Worst Driver
Massa, not for the Hamilton incident (which was a racing incident IMO), but for breaking his suspension once again
6 - Worst Team
Renault
7 - Best Rookie
Perez
8 - Biggest Surprise
Massa breaking his suspension once again

9 - General Comment(s)
Decent race, dull in parts, but promising
7/10

falkenauge
car driver
car driver

Post by falkenauge » 05 Nov 2011, 08:08

1 - Best Driver:
Sergio Perez! From P20 with a Sauber to P10, another fantastic Gran Prix of the young maxican pilot and this without any help of the team, such as an famous seven times worldchampion had...If perez can hold this level, I´m sure we will see him 2013 in Massas cockpit.

2 - Best Team:
Red Bull. Perfect teamrace, double pole, fastest lap and the gran prix win. Only Webbers fourth place diminishes Red Bulls strong weekend.

3 - Best Overtake:
Was there any overtake? :lol:

4 - Best Moment:
Mr. Bean´s reaction to the crash between Hamilton and Massa. So awesome! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBxKx0MdP-0

5 - Worst Driver:
Felipe Massa. Mistake in the quali, caused a collision, after the collision with Hamilton he repeated his mistake from saturday. When will he finally lose his ferrari cockpit..?

6 - Worst Team:
Were they really on podium at begin of this season? Were they really on a level with the ferraris? Hell, what happend!? Currently they are behind Sauber, Force India and Mercedes, since Heidfeld lost his cockpit, Renault losts more and more speed.

7 - Best Rookie:
Like I said, Sergio Perez. If he is the men of the race, he has to be my best Rookie of the race, two.

8 - Biggest Surprise:
There was only one surprising situation at the race, namely that Massa taked the penalty, not Hamilton.

9 - General Comment(s):
I´ll not said something more to this boring race. Hopefully we will see in Abu Dhabi a better race, India was really boring...