What? Is it April 1st? Pamela has a racing team

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
reppo
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

What? Is it April 1st? Pamela has a racing team

Post by reppo » 28 Mar 2012, 13:05

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2012 ... -team.html
Pamela Anderson Launches Downforce1 Race Team
21/03/2012 | By: Stephen Elmer Add a Comment

Who ever thought the Baywatch star famous for her slow motion running on the beach scenes would ever be a race enthusiast, let alone own and run a race team.

Well you better beleive it, because Pamela Anderson has started her own race firm called Downforce1, and will have cars competing in the European Le Mans Series as well as the International GT open series.

Pam has been a long time NASCAR and F1 fan, and is taking her passion to the next level with Downforce1. ”Fast Cars and Fast women go together and here we are surrounded by men I love it,” said Pam on the sidelines of a NASCAR race. The team will run an Aston Martin Vantage GT2 in the ELMS.

Markus Fux, the marketing chief and team coordinator is the only driver as of right now listed on the Downforce1 website, a stable which will no doubt have to be added to if the team hopes to compete in NASCAR by next year.

Pamela has also announced her intent to have a Nascar team assembled by 2013, of which she will surely be the mascot.
Home >> Downdorce 1

MavF1
Donator
Donator

Re: What? Is it April 1st? Pamela has a racing team

Post by MavF1 » 28 Mar 2012, 17:27

I still can't take that seriously. Guys, give yourselves a laugh and go to "Team" on the website and look for her photo. The pic they chose together with the words "Team principal" certainly gave me a smile.
Btw, thanks fo this reppo. :lol:

reppo
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by reppo » 30 Mar 2012, 18:59

MavF1 wrote:I still can't take that seriously. Guys, give yourselves a laugh and go to "Team" on the website and look for her photo. The pic they chose together with the words "Team principal" certainly gave me a smile.
Btw, thanks fo this reppo. :lol:
She looks young and cute (wrinkles does not show) :O Her teams is still not listed in the entry list, but one team which definitely is there, is Sebastian Loeb Racing. No doubt what Loeb is going to do when he retires from rally :)
http://www.europeanlemansseries.com/en/ ... annee=2012

tderias
PL Manager
PL Manager

Post by tderias » 30 Mar 2012, 19:28

She has one ugly face!

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 01 Apr 2012, 17:32