Rallye de France Alsace 2011

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Rallye de France Alsace 2011

Post by Mar » 01 Oct 2011, 11:34

sammyosammy wrote:
Mar wrote:If those guys of Mediatica, the creative agency, were the ones doing the interview, this is more than suspicious ''hmm''
:fear:
You too Mar, drop it :zz:
:blush:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Why Mar? :huh:

It´s great to watch rally! Hope we get it also in Spain :pray:
Because interviews by creative agencies are usually more into the "publicity", "PR" or "official statements" area than into the real interview where a journalist is trying to get real information. :fear:

I think I'm going to follow Sammy's advice.

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 01 Oct 2011, 11:35

sammyosammy wrote:
sleenster wrote:It does seem kind of suspicious though, why is he giving an interview to a F1 magazine? And why now? ''hmm''
Drop it, You`re building up a massive headache for Yourself :lol:
:lol: :lol: don't overthink it eh? :zz:

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 01 Oct 2011, 11:37

Ogier now 4.2 ahead of Dani :(

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 01 Oct 2011, 11:38

it seems that Mikko gave up?!?! Latvala has to let him through anyways, doesn´t he?

Okay Mar! Well let´s wait and see! :) I try to take a chill pill
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 01 Oct 2011, 11:40

Nooooooooo jump start for Jari-Mari :(

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 01 Oct 2011, 11:41

Wow Ken is 10th :blink: :lol:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 01 Oct 2011, 11:42

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:it seems that Mikko gave up?!?! Latvala has to let him through anyways, doesn´t he?

Okay Mar! Well let´s wait and see! :) I try to take a chill pill
:blink: That's way too much time. I'm tired of team-orders, really. It's true that with Meeke out of the game, Mikko doesn't need to risk, Jari-Matti will stop to let him by, but I would like to see a bit of effort from Mikko. :<>:

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 01 Oct 2011, 11:44

sleenster wrote:Nooooooooo jump start for Jari-Mari :(
He will have to stop to give his position to Mikko anyway, who is driving as fast as a snail, I won't really matter at the end of the day :(
I feel frustrated, really.

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 01 Oct 2011, 11:46

Mar wrote:
sleenster wrote:Nooooooooo jump start for Jari-Mari :(
He will have to stop to give his position to Mikko anyway, who is driving as fast as a snail, I won't really matter at the end of the day :(
I feel frustrated, really.
Yeah :( But I'm liking his tarmac pace though, it really has improved a lot :)

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 01 Oct 2011, 11:51

Heh this rally does feel strange without Loeb :lol:

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 01 Oct 2011, 11:54

Erm, (I'll also post it in the news thread)
Transfer Bomb: Ogier eclipsing Hirvonen's Ford!

French rally driver Sebastien Ogier has made Ford's factory team with multi-year agreement. A very reliable source tells MTV3 French Rally context.

MTV3's source, the contract has been signed. This Ogier would be moving into the next season in Ford's Mikko Hirvonen to replace. French's contract is reportedly for three years. Information has not yet been officially confirmed.

27-year-old Ogier has driven the current period Citroen factory team, with whom he had a contract until the end of 2013.

MTV3 According to information received would be moving from Ogier Citroen to Ford, because the French champion Sebastien Loeb Citroen has demanded a driver holds the number one position. Ogierin contract is reportedly an indication of the drivers of equal treatment.
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... n-fordilla

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 01 Oct 2011, 11:55

Mar wrote:Erm, (I'll also post it in the news thread)

French rally driver Sebastien Ogier has made Ford's factory team with multi-year agreement. A very reliable source tells MTV3 French Rally context.

MTV3's source, the contract has been signed. This Ogier would be moving into the next season in Ford's Mikko Hirvonen to replace. French's contract is reportedly for three years. Information has not yet been officially confirmed.

27-year-old Ogier has driven the current period Citroen factory team, with whom he had a contract until the end of 2013.

MTV3 According to information received would be moving from Ogier Citroen to Ford, because the French champion Sebastien Loeb Citroen has demanded a driver holds the number one position. Ogierin contract is reportedly an indication of the drivers of equal treatment.
Hmm. Anything about it in French news?

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 01 Oct 2011, 11:56

Mar wrote:Erm, (I'll also post it in the news thread)

A spaniard following finnish media :blink:

:lol:

Edit; eeerm, or are You? :fear:

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 01 Oct 2011, 12:04

sleenster wrote: Hmm. Anything about it in French news?
There're many rumours about Ogier leaving, and I think, I even read it in one of the webpages, but I don't remember if it was autohebdo, eurosport or automotor365. I can't find it again :(
sammyosammy wrote: A spaniard following finnish media :blink:

:lol:

Edit; eeerm, or are You? :fear:
If I want to know what's going on the WRC, I better keep an eye on the Finnish media, the Spanish one is a desaster. Yesterday, the most important sports magazine reported that "Sordo is leading Rally Germany" Germany! :<>:

Google translator is my friend :) But I have already learnt: talli, pomo, rengasrikko, kuski and ykköskuski :lol:

EDIT: and I also learnt "huhu"

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 01 Oct 2011, 12:09

Mar wrote: If I want to know what's going on the WRC, I better keep an eye on the Finnish media, the Spanish one is a desaster. Yesterday, the most important sports magazine reported that "Sordo is leading Rally Germany" Germany! :<>:

Google translator is my friend :) But I have already learnt: talli, pomo, rengasrikko, kuski and ykköskuski :lol:

EDIT: and I also learnt "huhu"
Rally Germany? Good one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have fun people, time to take the doggie out and have a walk by the lake :wave: