The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: The Kimi Nascar Monster Cool Lounge

Post by miezicat » 20 May 2011, 18:18

YiNing wrote:
I think that was Heikki Kulta put a recorder on the desk. And I think he said he will be here next week, didn't say he will be racing though...
no, not Heikki :O the guy is not on the video, it was before, but you can see the perky jerky laying there at 0:25 :D

yeah, I think he wants to do Nationwide :blink: well if he stays in the US he has some days to test, wouldn't be less than he had in the truck. :O

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 20 May 2011, 18:28

Mar wrote:
Kriss wrote:he said he will race next weekend

who will be here during the race? I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night to be left alone here :fear:
I can't promise anything. I should be a good girl and go to bed and sleep. Let's see what happens
I will be watching! Flag:##

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 20 May 2011, 18:29

miezicat wrote:
YiNing wrote:
I think that was Heikki Kulta put a recorder on the desk. And I think he said he will be here next week, didn't say he will be racing though...
no, not Heikki :O the guy is not on the video, it was before, but you can see the perky jerky laying there at 0:25 :D

yeah, I think he wants to do Nationwide :blink: well if he stays in the US he has some days to test, wouldn't be less than he had in the truck. :O
Maybe, but with which team?
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 20 May 2011, 18:43

Even Kyle Busch doesn't know :blink:
Indicating his plans are to run this weekend and next weekend, Raikonnen left the door open for a Nationwide Series start as the Camping World Truck Series has the weekend off. Busch said his team would be unable to field Raikkonen in the Nationwide Series race next week as his team does not have a Nationwide license and his crew members are not licensed to work in the Nationwide Series, “so it would have to be with somebody else.”
http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2011/5/2 ... otorsports

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 20 May 2011, 18:54

sleenster wrote:Even Kyle Busch doesn't know :blink:
Indicating his plans are to run this weekend and next weekend, Raikonnen left the door open for a Nationwide Series start as the Camping World Truck Series has the weekend off. Busch said his team would be unable to field Raikkonen in the Nationwide Series race next week as his team does not have a Nationwide license and his crew members are not licensed to work in the Nationwide Series, “so it would have to be with somebody else.”
''hmm''

EDIT: wrong smiley :blush:
Last edited by Mar on 20 May 2011, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 20 May 2011, 18:55

Thanks.
He's a master of driving everybody crazy;)
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 20 May 2011, 18:58

Mar wrote:
''hmm''

I thought your first smiley was appropriate :lol:

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 20 May 2011, 19:02

They will learn quickly that with Kimi you never know. He must already have something in the works.

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 20 May 2011, 19:24

sleenster wrote:
Mar wrote:
''hmm''

I thought your first smiley was appropriate :lol:
It really was :p
He confuses me and I don't like it :<>:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 20 May 2011, 19:50

Image Image

miezicat
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by miezicat » 20 May 2011, 19:54

@KyleBuschMS KBM
@kylebusch will go off 23rd and Kimi will roll out 31st for qualifying at 4:00
http://www.scenedaily.com/news/articles ... plans.html
Kyle Busch, his team owner, said he had issues in practice along with Raikkonen.

“Kimi took to it OK,” Busch said. “We’re a little disappointed that we’re not higher up on the speed charts with him. We feel like that’s more maybe our area than his area.

“I know he knows how to drive a car. We’ve seen it. Hopefully we can get him a little bit better where he can run all the laps tonight and have a good experience.”

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 20 May 2011, 20:05

Hey guys. I suppose there isnt any live timing on this thing?
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Mar » 20 May 2011, 20:14

Soren wrote:Hey guys. I suppose there isnt any live timing on this thing?
Hi Soren.
I'm trying to find it. I usually follow the Cup races with the timings, but I cannot find them for the trucks.

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 20 May 2011, 20:14

I´m already sooo f**k**g tired :lol: Hope I´ll be able to get up later again
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)